PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Hotel?

splat
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:58 PM
I was surprised actually that no one had started a spread about this show. I've been watching pretty much from the start. I've missed a little here and there, but pretty much everything. What do you guys think? :)

Miss Thang
Jul 15th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Chile I tried it 2 times but when they picked the dude with the "man boobs" I was like I don't think so. Click. Sorry. :cool:

Barrie_Dude
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:06 PM
boring!

Tennisace
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:07 PM
If I don't watch it, then it really must be trash ;)

alias
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:59 PM
:wavey: Hello Splat,

I've been watching that show from the beginning. I love scandalous reality shows! I love to watch people make a fool of themselves for fame. :o

As for the show, I hope Beau, Alex and Zach stick around. I wouldn't mind if Amanda and Toni left. Amanda is definitely a drama queen and Toni cries way too much for my liking.

I was disappointed when Andon and Matt were kicked off the show and I still can't believe Kristen sucked Dave's face in the kissing contest :tape:

polishprodigy
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:51 AM
its ok, but it gets a bit fake.

splat
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:20 PM
I just love watching it with my equally cynical friend and pretending to be very serious about it, all the while really just making fun of it.

I used to like Amanda/Beau's relationship, but now I pretty much just Beau because Amanda has turned into sort of the "hotel bicycle."

Toni is funny because she gets SO dramatic about everything. And she is the manliest looking one of them, but definitely cries the most. Remember her from Love Cruise?

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 09:14 PM
haven't seen it.

¤CharlDa¤
Jul 17th, 2003, 02:43 AM
I missed it tonight...What happened???

splat
Jul 17th, 2003, 01:40 PM
The new girl, Tara came in and all the guys drooled. She mudwrestled with Scott. Toni wrestled Dave, he grabbed her top, she went crazy (as usual). Beau comforted Toni because she was crying that she was ugly and he said she was beautiful about a thousand times. Tara gets to pick what girl leaves.

fried_beans
Jul 17th, 2003, 04:15 PM
What the hell is the point of this show? And werent Toni and David also on Love Boat???

splat
Jul 21st, 2003, 01:18 PM
I don't know about David, but Toni was definitely on Love Cruise.