PDA

View Full Version : The best Simpsons' episode?

selesrulez
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:40 AM
What's your best Simpsons' episode(s)?

Mine: Homer vs New York
Homer vs Tokyo
Bart vs Australia

Sam L
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Mine: Homer vs. Frank "Grimey" Grimes

LOL that episode never fails to make me laugh. And the odd thing is I never felt sorry for Grimey. ;)

selesrulez
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:47 AM
He dies at the end doesn't he?

Sam L
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:55 AM
He dies at the end doesn't he?
Yeah he commits suicide. :eek: I suppose it was black comedy. ;)

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:06 PM
I like the Grimey one :)

And the one where Homer decides to be friends with Ned Flanders, when he's running after him a la Terminator 2 but with golf clubs...

Homer - "THIS IS NED FLANDERS! MY FRIEND!
Lenny - "What did Homer say?"
Carl - "I dunno, something about being gay"

propi
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:52 PM
I like the one about who shooted Mr. Burns

Avid Merrion
Jul 15th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Homer joins the Stonecutters.

:lol: classic!

fried_beans
Jul 15th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Every episode where Milhouse has a big part

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 15th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Any episode where Ralph Wiggum features a lot too

rand
Jul 15th, 2003, 03:00 PM
definitely one of the treehouses of horror....but difficult to choose which one...maybe the twilight zone parody of "how to serve man" :lol:

Ted of Teds Tennis
Jul 15th, 2003, 03:15 PM
I like "Itchy and Scratchy and Marge" (where Marge rails against cartoon violence), and "Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie". Another very good episode is "Bart Sells His Soul".

Maxine
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:47 PM
I liked the one where they joined the religious cult after Homer was brainwashed :p He comes home and says something like - "And all we had to do was sign over the lease of the house and hand over all of our live savings" :D

carot
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:53 PM
"Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

can't choose they're all so good :D

carot
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Ha ha! Look at this country! ? U R Gay!? Ha ha!" (looking at Uruguay on the globe).

oh boy :d

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:02 AM
the one where lisa becomes a vegetarian, that one cracks me up everytime! :)

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:03 AM
homer in space! lmao, with the ants :D and kent brockman who's already welcoming the giant alien ants lmao jeez so so good

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:04 AM
the one where lisa becomes a vegetarian, that one cracks me up everytime! :)
burns: "when pigs can fly" and then that barbecue pig flies over THAT IS HILARIOUS :D

and linda mcarthney :) (behind the non alcoholic beer stand at kwik e mart lmao)

mousee
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:04 AM
i dont know :)
but i would like to see that one with Smashing Pumpkins
homer palooza or something like that...

Emola
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:06 AM
"Well kids, you tried your hardest, and you failed miserably. The moral is, never try!!"

omg so funny! :lol: I love it when he comes out with things like this. I always find myself laughing really hard when Homer tries to persuade Bart not to jump the gauge on his skateboard and then he ends up falling back and so he has to jump. The funny part though is when they are bringing Homer to the top of the cliff and they bang his head all the way up. Then the helicopter puts him in the back of the ambulance and it crashes into the tree in front of it and he falls back down again :lol: :o I found that really funny. *ahem*

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:06 AM
burns: "when pigs can fly" and then that barbecue pig flies over THAT IS HILARIOUS :D

and linda mcarthney :) (behind the non alcoholic beer stand at kwik e mart lmao)
lmao! that's the one :D

"hehe, look at his nose!" and they have the same nose lmao! that's great :D

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:14 AM
"What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it."

lmao, the episode where mister burns sings about his clothing extravanza ;)

Emola
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:16 AM
I also like the bit where Bart was going on about how Homer used to tell him that if he put his mind to something, he could achieve it, or something along those lines, and Homer says, "Well you're old enough now to know that's a crock. No matter how hard you try there's always a million people better than you at it!!"

It also cracks me up that Bart calls his dad "Homer," cos when my brother was younger, he always used to call our Dad "Mike." Simple things, eh... :p

Yeh! Im trying to think of more Homer lines but can't. I can only remember when Homer forgot to pick up Bart from football practice and Santa's little helper was barking "Pick up Bart" and he says "Pick a bar? what the hell is that?" ooooh and when he pronounced gym gyme. "Gyme? Whats a gyme?" :lol:

Emola
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:19 AM
btw how did Maud Flanders die? :o

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:20 AM
gyme! lmao with the apple sauce bar, and when he left his wallet up there :D

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:22 AM
btw how did Maud Flanders die? :o
they threw all those tshirts at homer at that car race but he ducked and maud got them all on her, and fell down the place where she sat

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:25 AM
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

ralph lmfao :D

Emola
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:26 AM
they threw all those tshirts at homer at that car race but he ducked and maud got them all on her, and fell down the place where she sat

Oh thanks! :) Ive never seen that episode. I like the Japanese quiz show one :D

Emola
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

ralph lmfao :D

omg yeh! :lol: and also when he asked Lisa: "Do I live here?"

alexusjonesfan
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:49 AM
I love the treehouse of horror one where Homer tries to fix the toaster and accidentally creates a time machine :lol: I love the sequence where their house and its surroundings keep switching. I felt so bad for Homer when he mistakenly left the universe where he was rich, patty and selma were dead and it rained doughnuts!

Richie77
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:26 AM
Any episode where Ralph Wiggum features a lot too
LOL...Ralph is too funny!

"So......do you like......stuff?"

My favorite episodes are when Homer gains weight so he can work from home. :lol:

Bart: "I think it's ironic that dad's butt prevented the release of toxic gas, instead of..."
Marge: "BART!"

Also, the one where Aunt Selma took the kids to Duff Gardens.

"Duff Beer for me...Duff Beer for you...I'll have a Duff...you have one too!" :D

Steam
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Yeah he commits suicide. :eek: I suppose it was black comedy. ;)

Don't really think it was "suicide", he was just driven a little insane that Homer could keep fucking up and get away with most anything and ended up electrocuting himself in the process of his rant.

A lot of the early episodes were brilliant (by early I am talking anything pre 97 or so) but it has gone downhill since and is now just coasting on its fame. I mean, I get a chuckle every episode but now its just lets see how wacky Homer is today.

Anyway, to answer the question my first favorite episode is "Bart the General" where Nelson bullies Bart and Bart leads the rest of the class against him in battle. Was the first episode that to me showed just how great the show could be.

One line that I really enjoyed and couldn't stop laughing when I first heard it was during one of the "Treehouse of Horrors" episodes.

The Comic Book Guy is walking down the street reading a comic book and getting pretty involved in it before saying in his typical snide manner, "But Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills, you're from two different worlds." Then he sees a missile coming right for him. He just takes a gulp and utters "Oh, I've wasted my life." The way he said that was just classic.

Richie77
Jul 16th, 2003, 03:42 AM
I think the early episodes were kind of average...the writers kind of had this "how cool are we" attitude.

The best episodes were the ones in the mid- to late-90's. Since then, the show has gotten a little wacky. I also think they need to retire the "Treehouse of Horror." It's gotten old.

Ted of Teds Tennis
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:10 AM
Homer: I'm sorry Marge, but sometimes I think we're the worst family in town.
Marge: Maybe we should move to a larger community.
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7G04.html

rand
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:02 AM
I love the treehouse of horror one where Homer tries to fix the toaster and accidentally creates a time machine :lol: I love the sequence where their house and its surroundings keep switching. I felt so bad for Homer when he mistakenly left the universe where he was rich, patty and selma were dead and it rained doughnuts!
"donuts? what's that?"
"oh look it's raining again"
:lol:
and at the end with the snake tongues
"ah well, close enough" :lol:

Cilla
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:33 AM
The funny part though is when they are bringing Homer to the top of the cliff and they bang his head all the way up. Then the helicopter puts him in the back of the ambulance and it crashes into the tree in front of it and he falls back down again :lol: :o I found that really funny. *ahem*

That's a classic :lol: There are too many to name. I love the cult one, the one where Bart sells his soul & Timmy O'toole down the well :lol: The all singing episode when that burglar guy tries to rob them too :lol: The sideshow bob ones are good too :)

Homer singing:

Simpson, Homer Simpson,
he's the greatest guy in his-tory,
from the town of Springfield
He's about to hit a chessnut tree

That gets me every time :lol:

Lord Chips
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:51 AM
I like the one where Lisa discovers Jebidiah Springfield is a fake. In that episode she spent a lot of time at the Springfield Historical Society where there was a sign outsaide saying "WHERE THE DEAD COME ALIVE (METAPHORICALLY)"

Classic

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 11:29 AM
the thompsons! when the simpsons go in the witness protection program! :D and this guy is trying to explain to homer that he should react when somebody calls him mister thompson, and then at the end he whispers to the other guy: "i think he's talking to you!" lmfao hilarious

and then they move to this new place where they'll live on a boat and homer says: ah when you don't like your neighbours you can just move away, and then you see all the other boats leave lol

oh classic! :D

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 11:57 AM
"Whacking day" is a great episode.

The one where Homer gains weight is a good one too.

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:02 PM
The one where Homer gains weight is a good one too.

when that weird bird toggles the keyboard :D
or when he's typing yes and then all of a sudden he realises a 'y' is enough and he yells he increased his efficiency :D
where's the ANY key? ;)

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Homer quotes:

"You never know when an old calendar might come in handy! Sure, it's not 1985 right now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring?"

"Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!" lmao

"AHHH. Donuts. . . What can't they do."

"If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English."

"I don't apologize. I am sorry Lisa, that's the way I am."

carot
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:05 PM
"I don't apologize. I am sorry Lisa, that's the way I am."

lmfao hilarious, a good one i didn't recall! :D

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:12 PM
or when he's typing yes and then all of a sudden he realises a 'y' is enough and he yells he increased his efficiency :D

lmfao y!

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Oh and the episode where Homer teaches Bart how to fight dirty. Something like "you lie on the floor, scream like a girl, and when they turn around, you kick them in the back" :D :D

fried_beans
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:37 PM
Homer: "Bart you can sit there crying and eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog!"

Milhouse: Why does Bart get a social worker? Im the one with stigmata

Emola
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Homer singing:

Simpson, Homer Simpson,
he's the greatest guy in his-tory,
from the town of Springfield
He's about to hit a chessnut tree

That gets me every time :lol:

omg! :lol: yes thats so funny! And

"I am evil Homer, I am evil Homer la la la la...." :lol:

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:49 PM
"I am evil Homer, I am evil Homer la la la la...." :lol:

lmfao, love this one too :D

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Homer: Your mother has this crazy idea that gambling is wrong. Even though they say it's okay in the bible.
Lisa: Really? Where?
Homer: Uh... Somewhere in the back.

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Homer: Well, he's got all the money in the world, but there's one thing he can't buy.
Marge: What's that?
Homer: [thinks] A dinosaur!

propi
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Strange that the one with Sampras, Agassi and the sisters hasn't been named yet...
The one about Apu's seven children was nice

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:16 PM
God: Thou hast forsaken My Church!
Homer: Uh, kind-of... b-but...
God: But what!
Homer: I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?
God: [pause] Hmm... You've got a point there.

Emola
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:17 PM
:lol: @ The Crow, yeah they are funny ones!

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Homer: Huh -- wha -- Lisa! What's up?
Lisa: I just had a bad dream!
Homer: Oh, sure. You just lie down and tell me all about it.
Lisa: Well, I know it's absurd, but I dreamed the bogeyman was after me, and he's hiding under --
Homer: Aah! Bogeyman! You nail the windows shut, I'll get the gun! [Homer runs into Bart's room]
Homer: Bart, I don't want to alarm you, but there may be a bogeyman or bogeymen in the house!
Bart: Ahhhhhhh!

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Homer: Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14 percent of all people know that.

lmao

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Homer: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get.

So true ;)

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Marge: It's not like you go to museums or read books or anything.
Homer: You think I don't want to? It's those TV networks, Marge: they won't let me. One quality show after another, each one fresher and more brilliant than the last. If they only stumbled once, just gave us thirty minutes to ourselves, but they won't! They won't let me live!

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Marge: You could take an adult education course.
Homer: Oh, and how is "education" supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and I forgot how to drive?

lmfao :D :D :D

Okay I could go on for hours, but I'm gonna stop now ;)

propi
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:25 PM
:lol:@ The Crow
Either you have a bright memory or you have it all written

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:26 PM
No, actually there are a whole number of famous Homer quote websites out there ;)

propi
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:28 PM
No, actually there are a whole number of famous Homer quote websites out there ;)
Ok then I was starting to panic :lol:

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Okay, couldn't resist this one ;)

Homer: Lisa honey, are you saying you're _never_ going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!
Homer: Yeah, right Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:29 PM
The one carot was talking about:

Homer: [reading screen] "To Start Press Any Key". Where's the ANY key? I see Esk ["ESC"], Catarl ["CTRL"], and Pig-Up ["PGUP"]. There doesn't seem to be any ANY key. Woo! All this computer hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a TAB. [presses TAB key]

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Sorry, I just can't stop :o

Marge: Homer, the Lord only asks for an hour a week.
Homer: Well in that case he should've made the week an hour longer. [mumbles] Lousy God.

rand
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:37 PM

Benny
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Lol @ The Crow, brought up some classics:D!

My favourite episode is 'PTA dispenser.'
This is where the teachers go on strike. Some good quotes from this episode are:
"Hello? Mrs. Pommelhorse? I'd like to get down now."
BART: You know, I heard Skinner say the teachers
will crack any minute.

TEACHER: Skinner said the teachers will crack any minute purple monkey dishwasher

EDNA: Well! We'll show him, especially that "purple monkey dishwasher" remark.

I also love the Frank Grimes one and the hockey one where homer says this:

I love Bart!
No I love Lisa!
(Marge returns with beer from the stand)
Beer, oh Marge, I love you.

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Oh yeah, the hockey-episode is a good one too. Homer who lets his kids compete for his love :D

Julian
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:44 PM
HAHA!! This thread makes me laugh so much!! Simpsons is also one of my favorite t.v. series! Although I agree that the new episodes are kind of wacky they are still hilarious!! :D Here's a quote I STILL remember (it's when Lisa was trying to be a vegetarian):

(At the dinner table)-Homer is mad at Lisa for messing up his Barbecue

Homer: Bart, since I'm not talking to Lisa, will you please tell her to pass me the syrup?
Lisa: Bart tell dad I will only pass him the syrup if it is not used on any meat products.
Bart: You dunking your sausages in the syrup home-boy?
Homer: Marge tell Bart I always drink a glass of syrup every morning
Marge: Why don't you tell him yourself you're ignoring Lisa
Homer: Bart..thank your mother for pointing that out
Marge: Homer you're not ignoring me and secondly I heard what you said
Homer: Lisa tell your mother to get off my case
Bart: Uh dad Lisa's the one you're not talking to
Homer: That's it go to your room!
Lisa: That's it! I can't live in a house with this prehistoric carnivore! I am out of here! (leaves)
Homer: (pause) That's it go to your room!!

HAHAAHHAH!!! :D Not sure if those are the exact quotes but still remember it!

fried_beans
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:45 PM
LOL...Yea

Marge: Homer how would you like it if Bart and Lisa loved one of us more?
Bart: Mom, look at me
Lisa: Mom, over here look at me!
Homer: hehe Hi Kids!

Ted of Teds Tennis
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:06 PM
The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle -- they're on TV!

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Let's sum up the catch phrases:

Homer: D'oh!
Mr. Burns: Excellent
Barney: Burp ;)
Lisa: If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room
Bart: Ay Caramba
Superintendant Chalmers: Skinner!

More?

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Nelson: Haha

rand
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:26 PM
marge :hmmmmmmmmmm!
granpa :zzzzzzzzzzz!
krusty :hey hey hey!
sideshow bob : *shiver*

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Ned: Okely dokely
Homer: You little ...

Can't write the Maggie catch phrase ;)

alexusjonesfan
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Dr. Nick Riviera: "Hi Everybody"
Apu: "Thank you. Come again"
Troy McLure: "Hi, I'm Troy Mclure, you might rememember me from such______as______and______"

Mojoy
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:36 PM
There are so many favourite episodes of mine. But if I had to rank them.. (apparently I do) I would say:

1. Behind the Laugher. The one where it's using behind the music's style of documenting the lives of the simpsons. Every 2 seconds in the episode is hillarious in my opinion.

2. The episode with bart's "birds" was great too. It was funny throughout the whole episode, which is key. :)

Troy Maclure: "You may remember me from such nature films as 'Earwigs - ewwwww' and 'Man vs Nature - the road to victory"
"One thing mother blue jay can't defend her nest against is a set of steel tongs."

3. The lemon tree episode. I love it when the dad in shelbyville takes a bite out of that lemon and cringes or marges speach about town pride at the start. This town is a part of us all, a part of us all... a part of us all!

Bart: "This is about as hopeless as that yellow lemon shaped rock... wait a minute.. there's a lemon behind that rock!"

Milhouse: "They're always eating candy in shelbyville. They love the sweet taste"

Alright i'll stop. :D

The Crow
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Bart: Eat my shorts
Homer: mmmmm *drool*
Groundskeeper Willie: Aye

azza
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:28 PM
lol

MarcusRock
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:50 PM
I like the Grimey one :)

And the one where Homer decides to be friends with Ned Flanders, when he's running after him a la Terminator 2 but with golf clubs...

Homer - "THIS IS NED FLANDERS! MY FRIEND!
Lenny - "What did Homer say?"
Carl - "I dunno, something about being gay"King lindsay had a Simpsons thread a little while ago and I selected the same episode.

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=49319

Here's what I wrote
My favorite episode is the one where Homer and Ned Flanders become good friends. There's this one scene where Homer drives home with Flanders and proudly yells out the window, "This is Ned Flanders, my friend" as they drive past Homer's 2 friends from work. One of the 2 friends says to the other, "What did he say?" and the other says, "I don't know. Something about being gay."

Then there's another scene where Ned and his family pack up the car and are trying to get out of town (and away from Homer) and Homer sees them leave. He then runs after the car with a pair of golf clubs in his hands and they try to speed away from him. He leaps and chops into the trunk with one of the clubs and the car drags him along the street as he holds onto the club. The car speeds around the corner and Homer finally loses grip and rolls to the curb and says, "Hmm. Guess they didn't see me." The scene was taken from Terminator 2. Hilarious episode.

MarcusRock
Jul 16th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Lionel Hutz, Attorney at Law is hilarious

There's an episode where Homer and Marge are in his office trying to get him to take a case and Hutz asks for money up front.
MARGE: But your card says "No money down"
HUTZ: I'm afraid there are a few misprints. (writes on card in red ink) There.
HUTZ: (He shows her the edited card and reads out the words emphatically...) "No. Money down!

Callie20
Jul 16th, 2003, 09:57 PM
I like the one when George Bush gives Bart a spanking, and Homer gets upset and gets into a fight with Bush. I also like the episode when Homer suspects Bart of being gay, and he takes him to a factory to show him how real men are, but all of the men in the factory start dancing to "Every body dance Now". :lol:

Colin B
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:18 PM
My favourite: T.O.W. Homer buys a tele-transportation device in a jumble sale. He places one booth by the sofa and moves the other one around so he can do everything (get a snack, reach a can of Duff from the fridge etc.) without moving away from the television.
At one point he sets one up in the toilet but Marge stops him before he can unzip his flies and piss in the loo without leaving the sofa - priceless!

GoGoMaggie
Jul 19th, 2003, 06:27 AM
Bump!!

Richie77
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:37 PM
My favorite scene is from the episode where Homer leads a strike at the power plant.
Early in the episode, Marge tells Homer "Lisa needs braces." Later on, Mr. Burns tells the workers that they can have a keg of beer if they give up their dental plan. The workers choose the beer, and one of them says "So long, dental plan!"

Cut to Homer: The phrases "Dental Plan!" and "Lisa Needs Braces!" repeat in his head.
Finally, he figures it out:

"If we lose our dental plan, I'll have to pay for Lisa's braces!"

:D

carot
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:40 PM
excellent ep indeed richie :D

Come gather 'round children
It's high time ye learns
'Bout a hero named Homer
And a devil named Burns
We'll march 'til we drop
the girls and the fellas
we'll fight 'til the death
or else fold like umbrellas
So we'll march day and night
By the big cooling tower
They have the plant
But we have the power.

i love that song lol

propi
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:53 PM
excellent ep indeed richie :D

Come gather 'round children
It's high time ye learns
'Bout a hero named Homer
And a devil named Burns
We'll march 'til we drop
the girls and the fellas
we'll fight 'til the death
or else fold like umbrellas
So we'll march day and night
By the big cooling tower
They have the plant
But we have the power.

i love that song lol
:lol: Me too but I only knew the Spanish version :o

carot
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:59 PM
some more homer quotes :D

"Well let's just call them, uh, Mr X and Mrs Y. So anyway, Mr X would say 'Marge, if this doesn't get your motor running, my name isn't Homer J Simpsons.'"

"I'm tired of being a wanna-be league bowler, I wanna be a league bowler!"

"Oh my God! Space aliens! Don't eat me, I have a wife and kids! Eat them." :devil:

carot
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:10 PM
the thompsons! when the simpsons go in the witness protection program! :D and this guy is trying to explain to homer that he should react when somebody calls him mister thompson, and then at the end he whispers to the other guy: "i think he's talking to you!" lmfao hilarious

and then they move to this new place where they'll live on a boat and homer says: ah when you don't like your neighbours you can just move away, and then you see all the other boats leave lol

oh classic! :D
i found the scene :D

The Simpsons under the FBI whitness protection program
Agent: (to Homer) "Tell you what sir, from now on you'll be Homer Thompson at Terror Lake."
"Lets just practice at bit. When I say 'hello Mr. Thompson' you'll say 'Hi'"
Homer: "Check"
Agent: "Hello Mr. Thompson!"
Homer: "........(idle)"
Agent: "Remember now, your name is Homer Thompsons!"
Homer: "I got you"
Agent: "Hello Mr. Thompson!!!"
Homer: "........(idle)"
Much later...
Agent: "Uuuhh, now when I say 'Hello Mr. Thompson' and press down on your foot - you smile and nod!!!"
Homer: "No problem"
Agent: "Hello Mr. Thompson!!(stepping on Homers foot)"
Homer: "............(turning to the other agent) I think he's talking to you!!!"

GoGoMaggie
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:31 PM
My heart is beating like crazy now....