Jul 21st, 2003, 08:58 PM
and kick ass in Canada!

Venus Forever
Jul 21st, 2003, 09:21 PM
I miss her. :sad:

Come back stronger than ever Venus!! :D

¤CharlDa¤
Jul 22nd, 2003, 03:02 AM
Get well soon Queen V!!! Take a break, do what you like, and then two what you prefeer, which is beating your sister in the Us Open final!!!!

Go Venus Go!!!!

VeNuS#1LoVa
Jul 25th, 2003, 05:10 AM
I miss her too. Maybe my dreams will come true and she'll win Canada, New Haven (I just hope she plays), and The Open. I think if she wins the U.S. Open, it will be truly special. I almost said miracle, but that's for someone desperate, like Seles needs a miracle to win another slam. I guess the word I'm looking for is blessing. If she wins, and makes us all extremely happy, I truly think it'll be a blessing. Hopefully she can do it, I'm never giving up on Queen Vee! GET BETTER VEE AND KICK ASS!

:bowdown: :woohoo: :clap2: :yippee:

tennisIlove09
Jul 25th, 2003, 08:16 AM
Honestly, I sense a Venus domination coming. I don't think it'll be at the Open...but maybe starting in LA, and carrying over next year. But I just get the sense that she'll put Serena to shame.

Veebok
Jul 26th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Missing you Venus! Come back strong girl! Love ya! :hug:

CanIGetAWhat
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Get well soon, my Queen! The only positive thing about all this is she won't be defending much at all next year, which means she'll seriously threaten the No. 1 ranking. :)

Cariaoke
Jul 28th, 2003, 03:23 PM
I miss Venus! :kiss: :hug: get well soon, Queenie.

Hardiansf
Aug 2nd, 2003, 04:42 AM
Get well soon my Vee :bounce:
I hate to see you on ranking #2, 3, 4, and now 5! :fiery:
Get your true power and skill to show us that you are the real Queen of Tennis!!! :worship:
Good luck in Canada and New York. Get the title please! :bounce:

Susie
Aug 5th, 2003, 01:55 AM
Get well soon Queen Vee :kiss:

tennisIlove09
Aug 5th, 2003, 02:10 AM
Venus is only 10 points behind Lindsay. I have to worries that she'll be back top 4 after this week/next week

I hope she plays Canada!

CanIGetAWhat
Aug 6th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Tennis ain't the same without the Queen playing! :sad: I still watch it, but I just don't feel the excitement. :sad:

Same here, I hope she returns next week, I need my Venus fix. :bounce:

For the USO draw, I want:

Semifinals:
Kim (1) vs. Venus (4)

Lindsay (3) vs. Justine (2)

moon
Aug 6th, 2003, 10:18 PM
I would love to see Venus smack Justine around in Queens. lol

I actually wouldn't mind a Kim vs. Venus final either.

thelittlestelf
Aug 6th, 2003, 11:10 PM
If Serena doesn't play, I see a good chance of another slam victory for Venus. Seeing that Venus has a great record against Henin-Hardenne, she'll have no problem moving her around the court. Davenport has a pretty good record with Venus, however Venus still leads and has won most of their past matches. Clijsters has trouble with matches against tough opponents, Venus is quite a tough opponent. Venus also wouldn't have to deal with the stress of playing against somebody she loves as opposed to somebody she likes but would also like to beat.