PDA

View Full Version : After last seasons American Idol...

fried_beans
Jul 14th, 2003, 01:36 PM
which performances still stick in your head??

For me the best were

Trenyce
Love will keep us together
Proud Mary

Ruben:
Superstar
Signed Sealed Delivered

Clay:
Bridge over Troubled Water
To love somebody

Kimberly Locke
Indepereable
Band of Gold

...I think that should have been the top 4 anyways ...Josh sucked

moby
Jul 14th, 2003, 01:41 PM
Trenyce: Love will keep us together
Clay: Solitaire
Kim Locke: New York State of Mind

MarcusRock
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Trenyce: Proud Mary
Ruben: Superstar
Kim Locke: I Can't Make You Love Me (Is that the name?)

Best moment though was guest judge Neil Sedaka calling Kim Locke "Ear delicious." I think he also said he'd like to produce Clay's first child (or did he say CD? - I forget).

skanky~skanketta
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:17 PM
hmmmm

well, ok here goes:

Carmen Rassmusen: ABSOLUTELY NONE!i hated this stupid wench!

Joshua Gracin: Well, ok, couldnt stand him either but he sang *I'll Be*really well.

Charles Grigsby: the song he sang the week he was voted out was great!totally undeserved!

Rickey Smith: Endless Love was fab!i cant believe he got voted out even after that!pfffft!

Corey Clark: well, none really stood out.

Vanessa Olivarez; one performance is not enough.

Julia Demato: too bad she totally sucked in the finals!she sang so well leading up to it.

Kimberly Caldwell: i love this girl's stage presence!i always got involved!i think its still rock and roll to me was stunning!but yet, she got voted out after that one.

Clay Aiken: i couldnt stand this guy, but he had talent. to love somebody, and bridge over troubled waters had me going wow!

Ruben Studdard: all of em!lol!the best was definitely flying without wings and just the way you are.

Kimberly Locke: love this babe!her best performances were i cant make you love me and new york state of mind!i mean, WOW!!!

Trenyce: the one i really wanted to win....but anyway, i'll stop wallowing and say which her bests were. i have nothing and power of love were totally mind blowing!WOWOW!proud mary too.too bad she was inconsistent.

Harju.
Jul 14th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Treynece - I still think her Wild Card song is the best.. Let's get together :hearts: OMG, this song totally rocks!!

Clay - Well, I think Bridge over Troubled Water is pretty good

Kim Locke - :hearts: I love everything that she sang :lol: But I prefer durin soundtrack week where she sang Titatanic song and It's Raining Man :worship: Also the one and only Somewhere over the Rainbow.. gee.. I'm a freako I actually remember who sang what..