PDA

View Full Version : Where is Male Shirtlessness Acceptable?

mboyle
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:33 AM
In your opinion, when is it okay for guys to bare their pecs? Personally, I think that, in the hot weather, guys should be able to go shirtless wherever casual tee-shirts are acceptable attire. Most importantly, I think that, as long as you bring a towel, you should definately be able to work out at the gym shirtless. Who wants to wear a soaked shirt anyways? Any thoughts?

decemberlove
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:38 AM
i think women should be able to go shirtless too

in fact, im all for full nudity. bring it on

:angel:

Steam
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:48 AM
I say that the current standards are fine. I don't need to see any more shirtless guys.

As for female nudity, while it may sound good in theory, I think I would get sick looking at the newstands and seeing Oprah buckass naked on the cover of her magazine.

Sam L
Jul 14th, 2003, 01:12 AM
MORE shirtless guys. Anywhere is fine with me. ;)

kyk710
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:07 AM
I'm for more shirtless women and less shirtless men :)

Hurley
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:38 AM
My apartment.

Bacardi
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:38 AM
I don't like it all the time. But if they are outside working around the lawns or say practicing tennis or some other sport I don't mind it... I only have one clause on Shirtless males: They cannot have tits bigger than I do... Or even close to the size of mine. Because that would mean they are fatties and unattractive, IMO. :o

RYNJ
Jul 14th, 2003, 04:44 AM
um if they have a nice body of course bring on the hotties! but if you cant work it dont take it off it better when its hidden...

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 14th, 2003, 08:03 AM
Shirtless males is WRONG.

I dunno if it's just a British thing but I do suspect it IS, in hot weather (like the stifling conditions we are in at present time), it encourages fat men to exhibit their girth hanging over their trousers which are about a waist size or five too short.

So no.

controlfreak
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:17 PM
I agree with Joey, it's Not A Good Thing. It's not just fat men - nowadays scrawny teenagers, pasty white weaklings and 8-year-old kids are parading through our cities, displaying their bony torsos for all the world to see. Maybe if good-looking people did it it would be ok, but I am not a fan of double standards.

Cariaoke
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:28 PM
lol... women aren't able to do it and I personally don't wanna see man boobs... yech.

but why does good looking always = fit. I've seen some skinny and fat hotties it's just when they're old, wrinkly and have a molester vibe that I find it to be a problem. :)

Shuji Shuriken
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:35 PM
please...if I have it and I want to show it, why shouldn't I? Same goes for women :)? I'm for male and female shirtlessness (and pantslessness :o :drool: ) anywhere ;)

...p.s. My services are available 12 hours a day, you can contact me via PM or you can find me in the Champagne Room :o ;) :devil:

Shuji Shuriken
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:36 PM
and I'm scrawny...so I might not be the ideal sight, but that's people's problem to deal with :rolleyes:

fried_beans
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Huh? Shirt ? What's a shirt? :p

Kanji
Jul 14th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Personally, I second Joey and Controlfreak. I consider a men shirtless equivalent to a women in a bikini top. It is alright at the beach or around a pool, but a shirt is required otherwise. Donít get me wrong, I am gonna drool seeing a hot shirtless men just as much as you, but I still think it is not suited everywhere. I believe there should be a limit to sexiness in public. Most of all, nothing bugs me more than a bunch of shirtless guys dancing covered with sweat in a clubÖ

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 14th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Women tend to wear them string tops and see through tops, generally those who look a bit loose...

Worst is all the druggies in my town, they look like they've been in Somalia or something, they need some snap down em...

Fantastic
Jul 14th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Male shirtlessness should only be acceptable at the beach and at the swimming pool. Male shirtlessness at the gym means you're looking for sex. Male shirtlessness at nightclubs means you're either a show-off... or you're looking for sex. ;)

Vincent
Jul 14th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Personally, I second Joey and Controlfreak. I consider a men shirtless equivalent to a women in a bikini top. It is alright at the beach or around a pool, but a shirt is required otherwise. Don’t get me wrong, I am gonna drool seeing a hot shirtless men just as much as you, but I still think it is not suited everywhere. I believe there should be a limit to sexiness in public. Most of all, nothing bugs me more than a bunch of shirtless guys dancing covered with sweat in a club…
I really can't agree more than this.