PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody translate this for me?.....i guess it's from poland???

Martian Mel
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Hey guys..I just received a message on my phone but i have no idea what it means.I guess it's from Poland but im not sure...can somebody translate this for me?? Thanks!

Jutro Przyjda Rodzice Robilam Salatke AleldeNijnu Nie Mam Wsypialni TV!
Soroczka Przyjdzie We Wtorek Jest es Juz Zmeczony Koteczku Prawda? kocham Cie Bard zo Pamietaj!Prze spij Sie Tesknie

:confused: :o

King Satan
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:36 PM
well you see, that clearly says that you haven't payed your phone bill. and if you don't pay it, it will be disconnected ;)

it also mentions that there is a contest on TV, and if you win, you get a great prize :cool:

You're welcome mel :wavey:

:p

Martian Mel
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:42 PM
King snake are you serious??

King Satan
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:44 PM
King snake are you serious??
Yes, i'm very serious.

lol, hello, it's joe, am i ever serious? :p lol

Martian Mel
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Omg:eek: this is so weird....i replied with sorry??I'm not from Poland and now i got a reply with...It's ok!Dobranoc

King Satan
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:47 PM
Omg:eek: this is so weird....i replied with sorry??I'm not from Poland and now i got a reply with...It's ok!Dobranoc
what's that supposed to mean? lol

Martian Mel
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:49 PM
That's what i'm asking you guys DUH :p

King Satan
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:50 PM
That's what i'm asking you guys DUH :p
HELLO! this is Joe! :wavey: lol

you think i understand that stuff? lol :p

King Satan
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:51 PM
let's go look for one of those polish dudes!

Martian Mel
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Hey Joe :kiss: Yeah let's find a Polish guy...he might be able to solve this mystery ;)

King Satan
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Hey Joe :kiss: Yeah let's find a Polish guy...he might be able to solve this mystery ;)
I just posted in the polish chat thread to see if they can help you sweetie :kiss:

Martian Mel
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:59 PM
thanks Hunny!! :kiss: :drool: ;)

mousee
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:01 PM
hehe :haha: you are right its polish. i cant understand all, but IT MEANS something like, tomorrow parents will come, im making salat, TV doesnt work in bedroom. Daughter will come in tuesday...and i love u and i miss u

u know...too much shit on your head, but some bigfatass "loves" you
thanks for reputation points :kiss:

King Satan
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:01 PM
thanks Hunny!! :kiss: :drool: ;)
You're welcome cutie!! :kiss:

hey, what's with the drool, eh? ;)

Martian Mel
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the translation :)
Lol i guess i have a new stalker hehe...Joe you have some competition ;)

:kiss: Mel

King Satan
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the translation :)
Lol i guess i have a new stalker hehe...Joe you have some competition ;)

:kiss: Mel
looks like i have to work harder now ;) :kiss: lol

Mel, are you gonna disappear again? i never see you here anymore :sad:

Myron.Bolitar
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Jutro Przyjda Rodzice Robilam Salatke AleldeNijnu Nie Mam Wsypialni TV!
Soroczka Przyjdzie We Wtorek Jest es Juz Zmeczony Koteczku Prawda? kocham Cie Bard zo Pamietaj!Prze spij Sie Tesknie

means :

Parents will come tommorow. I was making a salad, but I must go honey. I haven't TV in my bedroom. Soroczka (maybe it's a surname? or maybe it was "Coreczka" so daughter) will come on Tuesday. You're tired now, kittie, right? I love you so much. Remember! Sleep. I miss you

I'm from Poland so it's good translation for sure - but mousee was really really close. Your parents are Polish or what??

Greets, Karol

Martian Mel
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Thanks guys!No i'm not Polish and i don't know anyone from Poland so that's why it's so weird that i got this...must be the wrong number hehe...

I know Joe im not here so often but it's becoz i don't have so much time to be here...i'm too busy with other things

mousee
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:23 PM
no im from slovakia...