PDA

View Full Version : Go ANGIE cheering thread!!!

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 13th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Yesss...at her fans' gathering this afternoon, Angie told me that San Diego is gonna be her first tournament in the US...she is playing through qualifying round and she will leave for California on July 24th...All the best, Angie!!! U can do it! :cool: :wavey:

Harju.
Jul 14th, 2003, 07:02 PM
:bounce: Good Luck G!!!

Vut
Jul 15th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Good Luck Angie :)

efss
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Hope the best from you G !!!
This is your third tour. Should be better than the previous one... OK!! :)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 16th, 2003, 09:12 AM
Angie...u can play with either Rita Grande again or Tammy! All the best! :kiss: :cool: :wavey: Since Maria is in Kentucky! ;)

bis2806
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:21 PM
Go Angie :) do better this time!!!

NaF
Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:50 AM
Yey Angie..!!!
Fight your way through the Q round and show us your best performance..!!

:bounce:

j3ffry
Jul 22nd, 2003, 10:00 AM
:bounce: :bounce: GO................ANGIE............. :worship:

HotSpot
Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:12 AM
I have been waiting Shine on Silver Moon start this Thread... :)

Go Angie....!!!

satya
Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:01 AM
hope this will be a good tour since she said she preferred touring the US compared to Europe :wavey:

efss
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:25 AM
Angie will play 4 tour in a row before US Open :eek: :eek:

This is the best moment for G, to get as much as possible point to improve her rank, since last year she got a little points .... ;) :angel:

Hope you can reach top 50 after this long tour G... :bounce: :bounce:
Just do your best, stay focus in each matches... :angel:

royirman
Jul 23rd, 2003, 11:09 AM
get rid of the coach and the manager...and u'll be in top 10!!!
go angie ;)

royirman
Jul 23rd, 2003, 11:12 AM
:bounce: Good Luck G!!!

Liverpool as EPL winner next season...ur dreamin man...thats not gonna happen while houllier still in charge...its chelsea time!!! :lol:

spyro
Jul 23rd, 2003, 02:45 PM
Good luck Angie...all the best

azza
Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:32 PM
go angie :)

okiazr
Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:59 PM
good luck on your american tour, hope your rank crack to top 50 after US open....btw...did maria vento kabchi learn how to handle nadia petrova from u? coz petrova lost from kabchi in stanford 1rst round...:)...

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 24th, 2003, 12:13 AM
Hey, fellow crazy fans!!! ;)

I watched Angie's practice yesterday on court and I was happy to see her readiness and she asked for all of our prayers! :angel:

Let's not jinx her so much to crack into top 50s too quickly...She knows what to do...Anyhow, have a super tourney in Carlsbad - woohoo, very scenic tournament site! :cool: Go for it, G! :)

bis2806
Jul 24th, 2003, 06:34 AM
where did u see her train and who was she with??? how was she practising like hehehe :)

Tennisku
Jul 24th, 2003, 09:31 AM
I watched her playing Anca Barna at last Fed Cup in Jakarta. She could shoot ball by the best way she had. She showed very attractive game. If she plays like that, I bet she could beat more good players. Go Angie!

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 24th, 2003, 09:51 AM
I watched her playing Anca Barna at last Fed Cup in Jakarta. She could shoot ball by the best way she had. She showed very attractive game. If she plays like that, I bet she could beat more good players. Go Angie!

bis2806...I was purposefully watching her practice since you know she is hardly here...She practiced at Hilton and she was practically hitting all kind of strokes...She did great! ;)

tennisku...where were u in the stadium? ur the one work at the biggest bank in Indonesia, right? hehehe...Deddy - Angie's coach told me yesterday that when she defeated Anca, she was not in her top form yet...She did not give her 100% yet! :wavey:

Tennisku
Jul 25th, 2003, 03:03 AM
bis2806...I was purposefully watching her practice since you know she is hardly here...She practiced at Hilton and she was practically hitting all kind of strokes...She did great! ;)

tennisku...where were u in the stadium? ur the one work at the biggest bank in Indonesia, right? hehehe...Deddy - Angie's coach told me yesterday that when she defeated Anca, she was not in her top form yet...She did not give her 100% yet! :wavey:

First Day, I took seat near some guys who cheered Indonesia Team with "gendang" and Second Day, I sit on opposite position.....
Wow, it's a surprise you know me. I've not posted for a long time.
For our discussion, I think Angie's weakness is mental. When she played Rittner, it's clearly shown. How can Mr. Deddy improve her mental toughness? I hope she'll get good results for next tourneys.

kj-
Jul 25th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Go Angie!!!! :fiery:

kfh_9118
Jul 26th, 2003, 06:51 AM
Go G :bounce: