PDA

View Full Version : Serenas summer schedule

Serendy Willick
Jul 12th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Stanford
Los Angeles
Toronto
New York

Serena can gain some valuable points to keep Kim Clijsters from the number one spot if she does well at these events (except from the big one)
Stanford- its her first time playing there and there will be a tough field which includes Capriati, Clisjsters, and Davenport amoung others.

Los Angeles- Why does she continue to play this event? :mad: She hasnt gotten past the quarterfinals there for the last two years and I'm not expecting much this year either. Threats include Kim Clisjsters, Lindsay Davenport, and defending champ Chanda Rubin.

Toronto- Big tier one can gain some nice chunck of points here and I hope she wins the title

New York-Big Cahouna, but cant gain much of anything here because shes the defending champ. Lets hope she can repeat again and try for a 7TH GRAND SLAM!!!

What do you guys think.

Cariaoke
Jul 14th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Stanford= owned by Williamses
LA= she's like Lleyton... doesn't do well at home... maybe the pressure, lack of fitness, I don't know. I hope she kicks ass cuz I'll be there... she better win it.
Toronto= she's won it before and I see her taking this one.
NYC= I'd like for Venus to win this one but due to her injury, I don't think she will. That leaves Serena... which pretty much means it's hers. USO= ©1999-200? Williams Tennis Association. All Rights Reserved. :)

tony parchman
Jul 15th, 2003, 04:40 PM
tony from compton said it is all in the bag