PDA

View Full Version : Say anything funny!!!

selesrulez
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:08 AM
Give rep points to anybody who you think has said something funny here.

F-R-E-A-K
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:10 AM
lol geeze selerulez how old r u?

selesrulez
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Last month I went to the local library to do some study. I entered the study room where there were only sporadic people. I was looking around for a seat to sit on and then found a girl who was exactly my type. I went a little careless and off guard and paid little attention to my surroundings. Then there came a book shelf which was haning from the ceiling. I hit my head with it.. It wasn't a hard crush cuz it didn't hurt much but as soon as I sat on the seat that was of course near that cuty. I realized something was fall off my head. I figured I was just sweating as it was a real hot day as well as for the fact i was sitting near a cute girl.... but it wasn't sweating at all.... I was bleeding bloody bloody heavily from the head... The girl was unaware at first as she was too busy reading. I was just totally at a loss what to do. just wished it had been some nightmere. I tried wiping the blood with whatever I had in my bag but it was no use. Then I ran out of stuff to wipe my head with. All I could do not to be noticed was to put my head into the bag until the bleeding stopped. It never happened cuz it needed a few stiches after all. I was bloody all over my hands.. I stayed that way with my head in the bag for five to ten minutes then made up my mind to make a move. Leaving the bag on the seat, I started walking with my hand on the head in case blood dropped on the ground. I dunno how many people noticed it.. The cute girl definitely got aware of what was going on as she moved to a seat a mile away while I had my head in the bag.
Isn't it tragic? but funny ehy?

selesrulez
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Follow meeeeeeeeeeee

Rothes
Jul 12th, 2003, 02:07 PM
Every person has the right to be ugly, but I'm afraid you've abused the privilege.

You are such a smart-arse, I bet you could sit on a tub of ice cream and tell me what flavour it is.

We should combat to try to stop Air Pollution.
"You could start by closing your mouth"

selesrulez
Jul 15th, 2003, 01:40 AM
Bump"""""""""

Barrie_Dude
Jul 15th, 2003, 01:42 AM
"I Am Sexy"

fried_beans
Jul 15th, 2003, 01:52 AM
POOP heehe

skanky~skanketta
Jul 15th, 2003, 08:15 AM
A teacher was wrapping up class, and started talking about
tomorrow's final exam. He said there would be no excuses for not
showing up tomorrow, barring a dire medical condition or an
immediate family member's death.

One smart ass, male student said, "What about extreme sexual
exhaustion?" and the whole classroom burst into laughter.

After the laughter had subsided, the teacher glared at the
student, and said, "Not an excuse, you can use your other hand
to write." :angel:

A man is in a hotel lobby and wants to ask the clerk a question.
As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into
a woman beside him and his elbow pokes her in the breast. They
are both quite startled.

The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft
as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."
She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in
room 436." :devil: