PDA

View Full Version : Dayum! I feel old cuz they now callin Shai old school!

Miss Thang
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Aint that somethin? They playin the Old School Song of the Day and it's If I Ever Fall In Love by Shai. WTF? Shai is old school? :eek: I guess Prince and Michael Jackson be "prehistoric school". Kee-kee. :cool:

Cariaoke
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:30 PM
ROFL!

omg that was ol school? wtf? that's only 10 years ago! they must have run out of tracks! lol.

Rocketta
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:15 PM
whose shai?? :retard:

Cariaoke
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:32 PM
omg, you suck Rocke! ROFL! amazon.com/music :p

Mase
Jul 11th, 2003, 08:19 PM
I Love that song, I used to have the CASSETTE single, remember those? Hahahaha!

Rocketta
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:41 PM
omg, you suck Rocke! ROFL! amazon.com/music :p

How am I suppose to remember the names of every one hit wonder??? :p

I do remember the song but I don't think I ever knew who sang it.

Miss Thang
Jul 12th, 2003, 03:17 PM
How am I suppose to remember the names of every one hit wonder??? :p

I do remember the song but I don't think I ever knew who sang it.

Girl it's all good. They had another hit call Comforter but after that aint much happenin with them. It just tripped me out cuz If I Ever Fall In Love came out in '93 and I was in college at the time and today they callin it "old school". :eek: Know what I'm sayin? Dayum just last week they done played Here We Go by Portrait as the old school song of the day and I was like WTF! If Shai and Portait be old school then Miss Mary and Miss Toni are old school also! Watch next week Mercy Mercy Me by Milira gonna be the old school song of the day. Kee-kee ;) :cool:

Miss Cariosity! :wavey:

DunkMachine
Jul 12th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Yup them where the good ol' days. When music was music.

Rocketta
Jul 12th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Here We Go by Portrait

Damn, another one i can't remember! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss Thang I was in college too in '93. It was my fifth year (:o) but I was still in school. ;)

CC
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:19 PM
I was in high school in '93 and three years from graduating. I have no idea who Shai is either.

Cari, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you. You're beginning to scare me ... :unsure:

Miss Thang
Jul 12th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Damn, another one i can't remember! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss Thang I was in college too in '93. It was my fifth year (:o) but I was still in school. ;)

Girl you know Here We Go by Portrait! Chile I know once u hear it u gonna be like "that was mah jam". :cool:

Miss Rocketta I started college in the fall of '89 and didn't graduate til June of '94! :o It didn't help that I was sometimin it some semesters and just workin full time. :cool: