PDA

View Full Version : what things u did or will do 4 love?

Chelra
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:36 PM
many things!good n bad! ;)

things i did

i have tell many lies n hurt ppl very much sometimes.when u r in love its easy 2 lose control on everything but u only realize the gravity of ur actions after things go very bad :sad:
i have spend lot of money on plane tickets 2 go c her.
i have change country 2 be near her.
i have take this work 2 c her everyday
i have fight with my housemate bcoz he loves her 2
n a few things 2 bad 2 tell :p

things i will do

many things:p she just has 2 tell ;)
am a person that loves sex very much n i will accept a life w/out sex with her.she has a bad experience when she was very young:sad:
i will lie 4 her.
i will stop 2 drink n smoke 4 her
i will be a manchester united fan 4 her!
i will abandon all 2 be with her!

but i also no that u cant force some1 2 love u.thats y am leaving her life now.

Miss Thang
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Chile I'm just makin sure his ass is good to me and to himself. Aint no trife mess kickin it to Miss Thang. Aiiiggghhhttt. :cool:

CC
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:09 PM
many things!good n bad! ;)

things i did

i have tell many lies n hurt ppl very much sometimes.when u r in love its easy 2 lose control on everything but u only realize the gravity of ur actions after things go very bad :sad:
i have spend lot of money on plane tickets 2 go c her.
i have change country 2 be near her.
i have take this work 2 c her everyday
i have fight with my housemate bcoz he loves her 2

things i will do

many things:p she just has 2 tell ;)
am a person that loves sex very much n i will accept a life w/out sex with her.she has a bad experience when she was very young:sad:
i will lie 4 her.
i will stop 2 drink n smoke 4 her
i will be a manchester united fan 4 her!
i will abandon all 2 be with her!

but i also no that u cant force some1 2 love u.thats y am leaving her life now.

Is there a limit to things you will do?

Chelra
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Is there a limit to things you will do?

i dont no :p

skanky~skanketta
Jul 15th, 2003, 09:07 AM
as long as he loves moi and treats me fine, i'll do anything logical, not stupid like die ro spend all my cash(unless he's really sick). i'd donate my kidneys and stuff.

Chelra
Jul 15th, 2003, 09:48 AM
maybe you should think about it real well, chelra...might be some limitations you'd like to put in place. :angel:
;)
am thinking that is y am leaving.

skanky~skanketta
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:38 AM
no offense chel, but you are seriously deluded!

Chelra
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:13 PM
no offense chel, but you are seriously deluded!

what is deluded?:confused:

King Satan
Jul 15th, 2003, 09:09 PM
leave the poor bastard alone, can't you see he doesn't know any better?? :( :P

Nicoleke
Jul 15th, 2003, 09:25 PM
Chelra, I' ve got tears in my eyes .....

Emola
Jul 15th, 2003, 09:44 PM
No matter how much I loved someone I would never ever become a Man U fan! ;)

But Im with Calista on this one, logical stuff, nothing too stupid there are limits. Im sure when Im in love I'll find them! I would never betray family or friends though because they are very important to me :)

CC
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:15 AM
I've never done anything for love. Can't say what I will/would do.

Viva
Jul 16th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Things I did:

Embarressed myself everytime I talked to the guy I liked
Memorised his school time table and just "happened" to turn up in the building he had his class ;)
Got disappointed when he was absent
Offered to to go to the foffice for people just so I could walk past his table at lunch time

Yeah I was infatuated in high school - but it was fun.

Needless to say I didn't get him - he had a girlfriend. :( Oh well.

skanky~skanketta
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:53 AM
i mean, you love someone, but you betray others for the person you apparently love?confusing i know, but get real. u need to draw boundaries or they'd take advantage of you.

Nicoleke
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:20 PM
No matter how much I loved someone I would never ever become a Man U fan! ;)

But Im with Calista on this one, logical stuff, nothing too stupid there are limits. Im sure when Im in love I'll find them! I would never betray family or friends though because they are very important to me :)
Lol Emma :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Chelra
Jul 17th, 2003, 10:28 AM
i mean, you love someone, but you betray others for the person you apparently love?confusing i know, but get real. u need to draw boundaries or they'd take advantage of you.

i no this.but when u r doing the things u dont realise the gravity bcoz all u think of is 2 have the love of this person.its after that u realise ur mistakes.:(

shap_half
Jul 17th, 2003, 05:33 PM
chelra...nobody's love is worth selling yourself short over. nobody.

exactly. i think if that person loved you, that person wouldn't expect you to do all this shit. it's not worth it when you lose self-respect and when your dignity is reduced to a fungus. if this person really do love you, chelra, then you don't need to act like circus poodle for this person to understand how you feel.

Chelra
Jul 17th, 2003, 05:55 PM
am trying 2 4get her now.am just a freind 4 her n she has some1 in her life.i no she will never love me like i want.thats y am leaving.

shap_half
Jul 17th, 2003, 06:01 PM
am trying 2 4get her now.am just a freind 4 her n she has some1 in her life.i no she will never love me like i want.thats y am leaving.

you should leave because she isn't worth your time. not because she doens't want you back. it's not fair to you how much you are sacrificing for what seems to be an ungrateful bioootch.

shap_half
Jul 17th, 2003, 06:21 PM
ahh, shap! do you think there's a chance we're just not as romantic as good 'ol chelra is? :)

:) i guess i'm more cynical than anything else when it comes to love because i ain't lovin' anyone who ain't lovin me and respectin' me...:lol:

skanky~skanketta
Jul 17th, 2003, 06:59 PM
like DD said, nobody's love is worth selling yourself short over. nobody.

Car Key Boi
Jul 17th, 2003, 07:36 PM
i have changed my whole lifestyle (for the better) for a woman i love....

Car Key Boi
Jul 17th, 2003, 07:37 PM
i can't believe i just posted that :confused:

Car Key Boi
Jul 17th, 2003, 07:39 PM
:) it's about damned time too! :kiss: :wavey:

:kiss: :wavey:

Chelra
Jul 17th, 2003, 07:51 PM
you should leave because she isn't worth your time. not because she doens't want you back. it's not fair to you how much you are sacrificing for what seems to be an ungrateful bioootch.

i wish she is a bitch then its more easy 4 me 2 4get!:(but she always nice 2 me.i hate that now.bcoz it make me want her more.never i want something like this in my life.she is 1st person that nos am gay n has not reject me.n even after i did bad things 2 her she continue 2 talk 2 me.never i will love some1 again like this.

Chelra
Jul 17th, 2003, 08:01 PM
time heals all wounds, chelra. give it time. the only kind of love to give your time to is a reciprocated love. otherwise, it'll never work. in 5 years you'll be wondering how you ever fell for this girl.

i want 2 4get her!but dont no what 2 do:( y/day i went 2 c her.shes ill at the moment n 2 c her like this make me very sad.so i come 2 home n drink very much 2 4get all.my head is still aching :mad: i dont like 2 be in love :mad:

Chelra
Jul 17th, 2003, 08:11 PM
you know, chelra, this is my last response to you in this thread in regard to this issue. i think i've said all i can to help you. plus...i'm not quite sure whether i want to sympathize with you or freakin' slap you upside the head. :fiery: get smart! move on!

slap me! but not in the head bcoz its aching!;)

thanks a lot 4 ur advices :)