PDA

View Full Version : YES!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!

TennFreak2000
Jan 28th, 2002, 03:42 AM
CONGRATULATIONS to my fave team (along with Buffalo), the New England Patriots!!
WE're going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!

Well done, Drew Bledsoe!! (Though I had not forgotten, like many stupid media people, how awesome you already are.
Whichever QB doesn't play the game, I'll be sad for. Brady earned the right to keep playing though in the season when Bledsoe had to go out.

Major props also to Troy Brown, Bill Bellichick, Bob Kraft, and the rest of the Patriots crew.

These guys have such heart. And especially the 2 QB's who root eachother, and the team. Not just themselves.

GO PATRIOTS!!

Hurley
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:56 AM
Good job, Pats :D

Tom Brady...whooo :hearts: [fans self]

Brady and Bledsoe are both fantastic...I hope they win it all! Pats have been one of my four favorite teams since I was a toddler (behind the Giants, Jets, and Bills, of course).

TennFreak2000
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:00 AM
hehe.....Tom and Drew are both nothing bad to look at! :drool:

But ....Hope they win!!! :D

Internet Lover
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Hi TennFreak2000. :) Sorry I don't like football :o but I wanted to know if you saw Mandy's movie? :)

cynicole
Jan 29th, 2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by TennFreak2000
hehe.....Tom and Drew are both nothing bad to look at! :drool:

http://members.aol.com/JVanChelsis/qbs.jpg
http://members.aol.com/JVanChelsis/qbs.jpg

Yum! :drool:

Stupid me, I was just on the other side of the Common when they were having their rally at the State House! :(
(Oh well, but I don't like Jane Swift anyway.)

Go Pats!

TennFreak2000
Jan 29th, 2002, 03:57 AM
cynicole, GREAT avatar!:hearts: (Make a lot of posts)!
Your other pic, in the thread, did not come out for me though on my screen.

I.L., unfortunately, i haven't seen Mandy's movie yet. My friend is soooo bogged down with classes right now. But we're supposed to see it later in this week now.

griffin
Jan 29th, 2002, 04:28 AM
Jane Swift has to be the most mis-named person in politics today.

I am so damn happy for Bledsoe. He's just a class act - whatever you think of Bellichick's decision to keep Brady as his starting QB during the season, you have to give Drew credit for being a team player. The guy all but kept himself on the bench by doing everything he could to help Brady prepare. How many pro athletes would have done the same in his position?

disposablehero
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:15 AM
All week I was telling people 2 things:

#1: Kordell Stewart is still Kordell Stewart. Don't let his stats fool you.

#2: The Patriots have this really weird vibe going on.

cynicole
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:03 AM
TF2K - It doesn't show up for you? Hmm...this was the first time I tried posting images. Now I see how hard it is! Oh well, I put in the link as well. They're not really dishy in it.

Anyways, I'm running with this AFC Champions thing as long as I can! That is, until the unexpected happens in New Orleans. :) Hopefully, I'll have a new avatar then. ;)

That would be a wonderful story if they win the big game. They were expected to finish in the cellar. They were sheduled a ByeWeek for the last week of the season because the NFL felt like giving them an early vacation. They go from a season of 5-11 to 11-5. They lose their starting QB the injury. They have to deal with an overpaid wacko ProBowl WR. Now they're going to the Superbowl!

griffin - Yeah, Bledsoe's been classy all the way. He didn't create any discord amongst the team or to the press. Just seemed to stand on the sidelines and do what he could to help the team. I'd hate to see him go. :sad: (Though I'm a bit uncomfortable with how long he holds onto that football.)

RE: "Jane Swift" - That name just makes it easier for people to dislike her too. I'm no political junkie or anything but I don't like her or her Lt. Gov. candidate...and he was my former mayor!
(The guy used to go on about how much being mayor of his city was sooo special 'n stuff. Yeah, right.) :rolleyes:

Side note: One of my favorite mis-named persons is Filipino Bishop Cardinal Sin!

TennFreak2000
Jan 29th, 2002, 10:43 AM
well, now the picture is showing up. Go figure, hehe. But you're right, not the most flattering! There will be a lot more pictures though. The winning team always has more the day after the SuperBowl!:)

griffin! Glad to hear from you again. And you're absolutely right about Bledsoe. I couldn't believe how quiet everything was during the whole season from him. Everyone else woulda made a huge stink. Awesome guy.