PDA

View Full Version : Ooh! Miss Ashanti done beat Miss Beyonce!

Miss Thang
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:17 PM
They just said on the radio that Miss Ashanti got the #1 album pushin Miss Beyonce to #2. :eek: WTF? Dayum Miss Beyonce must be thinkin WTF? Kee-kee. ;)

Hingiswinsthis
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:22 PM
I was surprised that Crazy in Love debut #1 last week! and WTF is happening with Jewel???

Miss Thang
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:31 PM
I was surprised that Crazy in Love debut #1 last week! and WTF is happening with Jewel???

Surprised? :eek: Chile Miss Beyonce is the ish right now so peeps were expectin her to be #1. Girlfriend is everywhere right now so it wasn't a surprise except losin the #1 to Miss Ashanti now that was a surprise. :confused:

Honey I think folks aint feelin Miss Jewel tryin to be different. :cool:

Cariaoke
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:38 PM
didn't Jewel debut at #3 or something?

I like Miss Jewel... she's too pretty to be a pixie.

Beyonce's album is shit and I'm sure Ashanti's is shit x10... There's no hope for America... I mean look at the success of 50 cent... he sounds like Mase with rocks in his mouth. damn shame...

harloo
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:40 PM
miss thang ashanti has been getting airplay across the boards, on radio stations that normally does not play r&b/hip hop. So that's probably why, and did you notice that she is all over MTV. She had all type of specials to promote her album.

Also, I heard that Murder Inc might of bought some of her albums. Just a rumor.

Anywho, I think Ashanti sucks butt. She sounds so horrible live.

B is off the chain. She should of held that position.

nasty nick#2
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:42 PM
To be honest to you, both albums sucked. I expected so much more of Beyonce. Ashanti is already lost.

Poe
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:50 PM
'Speechless' from Beyonce's album is amazing... it's a really sensual song and the way she sings it sent a chill up my spine.. especially at the end...

but my taste is unique i guess cuz not surprisingly that song is voted as one of the least favourites on her website...

anyway i had really high expectations of her too but i wasn't disapointed especially since i would have paid the 20 dollars for Speechless alone...

i also like Crazy in Love, Naughty Girl, Be With You, and The Closer I Get To You is a great duet with Luther Vandros

mboyle
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Ashanti sucks. Period. Still, it is quite impressive that Beyonce mananged to stay at number two. Usually you have a number one or two debut (Jewel was number two), then fall to, like nubmer 10 the next week. As for fifty cent, he does suck. Just a fad though, he has absolutely no talent.

Knizzle
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Ashanti cain't sing worth a damn!! Did you notice Fabolous and Tamia booted her off the "I'm So into You" song. Tamia's version was made into a video instead of the Ashanti version.

Cariaoke
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:29 PM
i need a record deal!

i can say 'oh baby' like a retard...

King Satan
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:31 PM
oh baby youuuu!! got what i neeed! but you say he's just a friend! but you say he's just a friend! oh baby youuuu! got what i neeeeed!........I'm gonna be a singer! :cool:

Cariaoke
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:34 PM
oh baby :lol: oh baby :lol:

oh baby gosh oh baby she oh baby fucking oh baby sucks oh baby I oh baby wish oh baby she oh baby would oh baby die oh baby.

SJW
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Ashanti sucks

at least Beyonce has the looks to be exploited

Car Key Boi
Jul 10th, 2003, 09:18 PM
i remember a while back starting a thread declaring that Beyonce is the finest woman on the face of this planet

i have not changed my opinion

she is one hot chick!

i would give my right nut, right now, for one night with her

- Car Key Boi http://carkeyboi.com/dump/punchballs.gif

Hingiswinsthis
Jul 10th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Yes, Beyonche is one foxxy lady:D

anyways with Jewel, I meant that the CD is actually good (debut at #2) but now it has plummeted!!! Her next single is "Stand" and its pretty catchy sounding:)

King Satan
Jul 10th, 2003, 09:28 PM
i agree with key boi 100%

Shuji Shuriken
Jul 10th, 2003, 09:31 PM
To be honest to you, both albums sucked. I expected so much more of Beyonce. Ashanti is already lost.
thank you so much...both albums suck. Beyonce's was overdone. Ashanti can't sing. i really don't care where they landed...they both get Fs from me :rolleyes:

Dava
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Beyonce's album starts well, then it kinda slips, with a Missy Elliot track, and then falls flat on its face with shit tunes. I think in the UK we have three extra tracks, Work It Out, Bonnie and Clyde, and In Da Club, which kinda mean this album is saved.

Ashiti's album, I got bored with! I only like one song on it so far which is I found lovin, maybe I should listen to the rest of the album

Dava
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:13 PM
oh baby :lol: oh baby :lol:

oh baby gosh oh baby she oh baby fucking oh baby sucks oh baby I oh baby wish oh baby she oh baby would oh baby die oh baby.

Hi I already pulled this joke! And a lot better then yoU! :)

harloo
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:25 PM
alright beyonce's album is not all that great, but everytime I think one of her songs are bad I just look at the cover to see her body.

One of my favorites on the album is Signs. Also like Baby boy, and Dangerously in Love, crazy in love.

LMAO@Cari. Someone told me the same thing when they heard Oh baby. They started singing Oh baby, oh baby. lol

Emola
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:35 PM
I agree about Ashanti. One of my friends was playing the album and it sucked basically. I was thinking what is this shit?

:lol: @ all the awww baby jokes. Its so annoying when she does that!

Dava
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Has anyone (like me, thinking it was going to be good) bought the first album. Theres a track on there called Baby, where she must say Baby like a billion times.

decemberlove
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:16 AM
fuck wasting your money on all those bitches... go buy the new gangstarr album and keep classic hip hop alive, instead of this bullshit rap out nowadays!

Cariaoke
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:19 AM
ashanti and beyonce's rap? :confused:

stfu, dava!

I don't buy CD's, even if they are good... but baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baybayyy is a fuckin' shame. Ashitti is the most repetitive whore in the music biz. Why can't a truck just run her ass over. Die bitch die! I just saw her performance on the BET awards... my mom said she's wearing two napkins... I could smell her through my TV. Stank whore. With her Janet Jackson weave... gawd... will someone please run her over... please!

decemberlove
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:22 AM

no... i didnt mean it that way. i was referring to all that nelly, baby, 50 shit that is out. i go off about this mainstream "hip pop" all the time. i cant control it :o

Cariaoke
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:31 AM
ROFLMAO! oh ok... that's really funny.

the dumbing down of rap is here to stay, unfortunately. I like to get my party on but give me dead prez or common. :)

Rocketta
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:49 AM

stfu, dava!

I don't buy CD's, even if they are good... but baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baybayyy is a fuckin' shame. Ashitti is the most repetitive whore in the music biz. Why can't a truck just run her ass over. Die bitch die! I just saw her performance on the BET awards... my mom said she's wearing two napkins... I could smell her through my TV. Stank whore. With her Janet Jackson weave... gawd... will someone please run her over... please!

OK, cari that's some funny Shite! :devil:

Rocketta
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:50 AM
no... i didnt mean it that way. i was referring to all that nelly, baby, 50 shit that is out. i go off about this mainstream "hip pop" all the time. i cant control it :o

I agree with ya except for the Nelly part and if you include the most wonderfullist but not cute F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S! :D

Cariaoke
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:06 AM
and she forgot Loon, Ja FOOL, Cam'ron, etc.

and the punking out of rap is illustrated further in these bitch ass 'beefs'. what happened to acting like a grown man? 'I don't like Rapper B because he don't wear enough ice.' I mean they act like 7th graders and expect us to buy their garbage that's full of dissin' somebody. dumbasses...

Cariaoke
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:15 AM
:wavey: Rocke :D :D

Rocketta
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:49 AM
:wavey: Rocke :D :D

Cari! :dance: :dance:

Cariaoke
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:58 AM
:lol: what's up? :p

Rocketta
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:10 AM
:lol: what's up? :p

Nothing much, talking about movies has made me watch some of my older ones. So I'm rewatching The Power of One. Its sad in parts but ultimately inspirational. Its getting ready to storm here. :rolleyes:

Cariaoke
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:28 AM
it rained so bad here earlier. I think Serena's butt is affecting the ocean tide again... hurricane claudette... :fiery:

Rocketta
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:29 AM
it rained so bad here earlier. I think Serena's butt is affecting the ocean tide again... hurricane claudette... :fiery:

Ohh! :eek: :eek:

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 08:20 AM
The quality of RNB albums this year has been shit, the best one in my opinion is Lil Kim's, but thats nowehere near as good as some of the albums that were out last year, or the year before.

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Has anyone (like me, thinking it was going to be good) bought the first album. Theres a track on there called Baby, where she must say Baby like a billion times.

i got it

Thank You is a damn shame :D

the bitch done broke my bedroom windows :(

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:19 AM

stfu, dava!

baby baby baby baby ur scaring me :)

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:20 AM
and she forgot Loon, Ja FOOL, Cam'ron, etc.

and the punking out of rap is illustrated further in these bitch ass 'beefs'. what happened to acting like a grown man? 'I don't like Rapper B because he don't wear enough ice.' I mean they act like 7th graders and expect us to buy their garbage that's full of dissin' somebody. dumbasses...

Loon is hot :o

i dont like rap right now

im going back to my 90s RnB..........again :rolleyes:

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:20 AM
i got it

Thank You is a damn shame :D

the bitch done broke my bedroom windows :(

Wots the track where the kids are in the background saying when I grow up i wanna be a popstar. THat pisses me off to the high heavens.

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:21 AM
oh and im killing the hell outta my Mariah albums right now :o

btw.....Tupac is god :worship:

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Wots the track where the kids are in the background saying when I grow up i wanna be a popstar. THat pisses me off to the high heavens.

i dont know. and if i knew where the fuck it was i would take a look

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:22 AM

Your Bringing on the heartach!

Taking all the best of me
Cant you see
You got tyhe best of me
Oh cant you see

Right Im off to listen to that track cos you got it in my head.

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:23 AM
OMG u did not just bring out bringing on the heartache :o that is my song

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:28 AM
Its mine, I have the original as well.

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:33 AM
u wanna wrestle for it punk!?! :mad:

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:35 AM
:devil:

YES!!!

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:36 AM
u grab anything u shouldnt and ur gonna be rivaling Ms Carey for highest vocal ability!

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Damn, that aint fair!

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:41 AM
You do that, and I will record a version, called bringing on the penis-ache!

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:42 AM
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Your bringing on the penis-ache, caused to the best of me, oh now you cant see, you taken off half of the best of me...

SJW
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:56 AM
ur a damn fool :p

Dava
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:56 AM
I know, and I love it!

Miss Thang
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:45 PM

Preach girl! Pac was all that! :drool:

Cariaoke