PDA

View Full Version : A'ight y'all who got drama?

Miss Thang
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:14 PM
Chile please. :rolleyes: Y'all know y'all luv drama! Who got some? But please no baby mama drama cuz that ish is so played. :cool:

Cariaoke
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:21 PM
well...

I was borrowing one of SJW's dresses and I didn't use clear deoderant and there's white all over her dress. I tried to shout it out but it won't come out... :sad: She's gonna kick my ass.

Kirt12255
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:22 PM
:wavey: Drama?....was Nominated for a "G.A.T.A" Most Outstanding Male performance...Hannie Raysons "Room to move" ..........and J.B.Priesleys "An Inspector calls" for best "Actor-Male"

Sorry does this fit with this thread? LOL :wavey:

Miss Thang
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:28 PM
well...

I was borrowing one of SJW's dresses and I didn't use clear deoderant and there's white all over her dress. I tried to shout it out but it won't come out... :sad: She's gonna kick my ass.

Girrrrllllll shhhhhhhh! Keep it on the low! Just get Miss SJW drunk off her ass and while she passed out put the dress you stained on Miss SJW and wake her up and act like aint nothin happened. :cool:

Miss Thang
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:29 PM
:wavey: Drama?....was Nominated for a "G.A.T.A" Most Outstanding Male performance...Hannie Raysons "Room to move" ..........and J.B.Priesleys "An Inspector calls" for best "Actor-Male"

Sorry does this fit with this thread? LOL :wavey:

Chile it fit cuz peeps know how all u actors luv some drama. Hello! :cool:

Cariaoke
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Girrrrllllll shhhhhhhh! Keep it on the low! Just get Miss SJW drunk off her ass and while she passed out put the dress you stained on Miss SJW and wake her up and act like aint nothin happened. :cool:
:kiss: thanks for the advice! :lol: