azza
Jul 9th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Post your dreams lol :)

Jennifer's wife
Jul 9th, 2003, 11:12 PM
probly best i dont! ;)

King Satan
Jul 9th, 2003, 11:17 PM
I actually had a dream about DD today :)

I dreamt that we were in the same class, and i was getting into a verbal fight with someone. and she was sitting next to me, and she started defending me and she ended up making the other girl look stupid :)

but then the dream sucked. after class i couldn't find her, and i ended up looking for her the rest of the day. and i never found her :sad:

azza
Jul 9th, 2003, 11:48 PM
lol i dreamt i was on a plane and a guy was staring at me and he kept blbbering as i am as i am and then the plane turned and the seats dissapeared :confused: and then i woke up :confussed:

Carolina Girl
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:05 AM
all my dreams lately have been about a guy

azza
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:24 AM
lol

Jennifer's wife
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:28 AM
i draemed i was on a dinner date with Jen and she snogged me! :kiss:

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Recently, I had a dream that I got all me mates out for a day paintballing to give me a send off... I dont like paintballing but for some idea I was gonna do it...

My mate Jenny turned up giggling with this bloke who looked really familiar, bald headed chap. She said "This is Moby, he's come to play paintball"... and we shook hands and the dream ended.

Another weird dream was when I was playing pool in Harveys Bar in Belper and my cousin ran in and shouted to me, "Joe, your dad's just killed Prince", as in the artist formerly known as...

Lucy... I have also had a dream about Jennifer Capriati! She was inexplicably in my sociology class (I have had dreams about sportsmen/women I admire being in my school) and she was spending too much time talking to my best schoolpal Jenny (who incidentally is kinda a fan of hers in real life) and that kinda annoyed me. ;) She also didnt hand in her homework on time. (Other sportsmen/women school based dreams is when Paulo Wanchope played for the school team, and Martina Hingis did a coaching session for tennis and chose me as her mixed doubles partner... in the dream I was about 70000 times better than what I am in real life)

JoeyWinson3.0
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:45 AM
I used to have nightmares about Grace Jones and Iggy Pop as a child.

Jennifer's wife
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:47 AM
lol Joey! Jen wouldnt hand her homework in on time!! :lol: i actually dream about Jen alot (which isnt suprising!) but the weirdest one was that i was havin a good snog and suddenly we went back in time and she was 14 but i was still the same age! :eek: Peeeedoo!!! But then i was telling her that she was gonna have a hard time but it would b ok in the end! that was the weirdest one so far......

Shuji Shuriken
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:48 AM
The other day I dreamt I was falling off this building, and just before i landed, I woke up :(. Another time i dreamt I was being fucked by a lion :hearts:...talk about rough sex ;).

vs1
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:51 AM
I have lots of vivid dreams every night. I'm one of those people who begin to dream immediately and I usually remember my dreams until I I my shower and then it all disappears!

But I have a recurring dream where I am driving a car up a hill and the hill becomes steeper and steeper and then I'm uncertain if my car will make it to the top or if it will just flip over because it's too steep. Before I ever make it to the top, it usually turns into another dream.

I also have tennis dreams, where I am playing tournaments and winning with amazing shots (I guess I have to dream them because I don't seem to hit amazing shots too often in real life! :sad: ). These tennis dreams may be a result of the visualisation exercises my coach makes me do in preparation for tournaments and matches. We have to visualise the perfect serve, the perfect return, the perfect volley, etc. so that can are mentally prepared to execute out on the courts. So it's all in my mind and it comes out in the way of dreams.

vs1
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:52 AM
The other day I dreamt I was falling off this building, and just before i landed, I woke up :(. Another time i dreamt I was being fucked by a lion :hearts:...talk about rough sex ;).

:eek: :eek:
What position were you in?! :p

controlfreak
Jul 10th, 2003, 01:18 AM
Last night I dreamed I was in the middle of some arctic wasteland in some period of history. It was a bit like Lord of the Rings but with more snow. There was this man who was practicing some very graceful acrobatic swordfighting moves - cartwheels and stuff. Then he stopped this and walked over to this wall of ice with me. He started using these two swords to generate some kind of magical heat which was melting a door in the ice. When we were almost through the ice, a woman appeared on the other side and threw some kind of magical fire seeds at the wall, which instantly burnt a big hole in it. The swordsman and I stepped through. The woman and my companion went away and I went through into another room. There was a large dining table with some rather ornate chairs around it. I sat down and noticed there was someone bustling around doing things - a maid perhaps. Then the maid showed another person into the room - a woman, tall and dark-haired although not attractive to me. The woman sat down at the table with me and it transpired that we were the first two contestants to enter a Big Brother competition (I have been watching way too much BB, lol). I said to her "Hi, my name's Martin, nice to meet you" and shook her hand. She told me her name but I don't remember it.

Then I woke up from one of the strangest and most vivid dreams I have had in a long time!

toreador
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:18 AM
i draemed i was on a dinner date with Jen and she snogged me! :kiss:
u and ur jen! :p

toreador
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:19 AM
btw i have nightmares most of the time so its nothing interesting:sad:

Carolina Girl
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:00 AM
hey dd!

Carolina Girl
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:03 AM
good

and u?

Carolina Girl
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:03 AM
wedding plans coming along?

Carolina Girl
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:05 AM
i have no clue..she hasn't been on while i've been on here in a while

Carolina Girl
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:05 AM
last time i talked to her was....like thursday...or friday...

azza
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:23 PM
:)

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:47 PM
i dreamt that my boyfriend was being stalked by a nymphomaniac.LOL.

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:48 PM
I dreamt that a trip to the wine country would be the source of much jealousy and bitterness on my part. http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Wink.gif

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:51 PM
what did you dream about marcus? lol...Well in addition to the wine country dream above, I also dreamt of a raspy Scottish voice who claimed to be the hero of many wars. It was odd though because these wars were spread out all over the globe and across a few centuries. Hmmm.

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:55 PM
hmmm...sounds like your raspy scot could be a nymphomaniac as well.LMAO. You know, now that I think about it ......

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:56 PM
and i dreamt that the whole trip to the wine country was a dream. :confused:It very well could have been afterall. And here I am getting all up in arms for nothing. http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Wink.gif

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:00 PM
one question....do they have a friend with a grey coat? because that's the true teller, you know....Yeah, how did you know?

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:01 PM
yu jerrous?beddy beddy jerrus

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:04 PM
you know how these slants are marcus....lolLMAO. I distinctly remember Abuela telling me the same ages ago.

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:08 PM
i'm not feeling too well so i'm headed back upstairs to bed. k?OK, I'll be up with some chicken soup and rice. http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Wink.gif

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:13 PM
lol...how about you just let me borrow your striped sweater. that's good enough... :kiss:But that sweater is on loan from Abuela. Do you know what would happen if that sweater was not available when requested?

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:18 PM
listen, abuela couldn't care less about that sweater as long as the ac's on.LOL. Seeing as Abuela is a master of many things, I'd say she cares about quite a lot of things.

MarcusRock
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:20 PM
i'll talk to you in a bit...i need to lay down. :kiss:I'll be right over (you). LOL http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Hearts.gif

ree-ooh-ree-ooh-ree-ooh-ree-ooh

darrinbaker00
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:30 PM
I'll be right over (you). LOL http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Hearts.gif

ree-ooh-ree-ooh-ree-ooh-ree-ooh

Get a room, you two! ;)

skanky~skanketta
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:42 PM
i've had a bunch of crazy dreams. the ones that stood out were:

1)i was playing tennis with harry potter and the balls were moving in super-slow motion and i really clobbered the poor guy before hermione zapped her wand at me. i woke up thanks to that stupid lil wench!

2)just 4 days ago, i had a dream that i was the smartest girl in school. i was back in high school and i was super smart, in all the clubs i was in before and stuff. actually i was just like how i was back in high school except this time i wasnt just a 3.42 GPA student but a 3.98. anyway, i would fall in love with this supa-bad boy, the singer darius(SO HOT!)who would be a student as well. anyway, my parents would be like you're not gonna do well yada yada yada and i would be like whatever!i've been going out with him for 3 months and my grades are still good. anyway, i'd end up running away with him and all of a sudden tiffany's if love is blind music will play in the background repeating the chorus and the guitar solo over and over again. anyway, he'd tell me that he was actually a really smart kid back in his old school but is suffering from cancer and is gonna die!i'd freak and next thing i would be in the hospital and he;d be dead. i remember waking up in tears!