PDA

View Full Version : College kids or college bound: which are you attending?

shap_half
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:26 PM
I'll be attending Fordam University come the fall...wh0o!!!

Venus Forever
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:29 PM
SUNY Albany!! :bounce:

brunof
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Southwest State University

Should have gone to Harvard.... :rolleyes:

Rocketta
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:49 PM
UNC-Wilmington! :)

Ok, I'm not a college kid and have been to college many times before but I am going there for the first time this semester. ;)

lakeway11
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:54 PM
U of Iowa:bounce:

http://www.uiowa.edu/homepage/images/homepage_base/homepage_base_r02_c1.jpg

vs1
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Stanford University (but it's not my first year! ;) )

Cariaoke
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:57 PM
I'm on year... ?????? at Georgia State University :D

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jul 9th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Clemson University :D

I'll be returning at age 24 to complete my half-way finished degree :D

alexusjonesfan
Jul 9th, 2003, 06:06 PM
University of Toronto :bolt:

shap_half
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:07 PM
University of Toronto :bolt:

I went to Canada last summer and I absolutely love the York University campus. I don't know why but I did.

CC
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Rutgers University

I took a two semester break. Returning this fall.

lol again ;)

I must be high.

shap_half
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Rutger's University

I took a two semester break. Returning this fall.

I know A LOT of people attending Rutgers. I was accepted as well and planned to attend with my friends but it wasn't for me. It's tooo0oo0 big!

decemberlove
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:21 PM
i go to my local community college. yay for me :)

Havok
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Vanier College, my second year

decemberlove
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:24 PM
I know A LOT of people attending Rutgers. I was accepted as well and planned to attend with my friends but it wasn't for me. It's tooo0oo0 big!

so do i.

theres a lot of dirty bitches there too. the std rate is through the roof there.

i was gonna transfer there after my two years cos the NB campus is only a 30 minute drive, but after visiting a few times, i decided against it.

CC
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:24 PM
I almost died my first semester. Soooo lost and soooo lonely. :sad:

decemberlove
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:26 PM
oh yeah, this is my third year in a two year college BUT ive only been going part time for the past two years, and i took an entire semester off. so now i gotta work my ass off this year so i can get outta there. prolly transferring to NJIT after this.

CC
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:30 PM
oh yeah, this is my third year in a two year college BUT ive only been going part time for the past two years, and i took an entire semester off. so now i gotta work my ass off this year so i can get outta there. prolly transferring to NJIT after this.

I went to a Junior college too and finished after 2 1/2 years, but I was full time. :cool:

lol ;)

alexusjonesfan
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I went to Canada last summer and I absolutely love the York University campus. I don't know why but I did.

could it be because of all the hot people on campus? ;)
My best friend goes to York and she was telling me that York was rated in playboy magazine as the campus with largest number of hot girls in Canada and it was ranked 3rd in North America...
yaa I know...playboy isn't exactly scientific but whaddya gonna do :o

vs1
Jul 9th, 2003, 11:43 PM
Wow!! I wish there were more hot students at Stanford!!! Your colleges sound like the student bodies are hotter!! :p At least we don't have a huge STD problem on campus (as least that I'm aware of!!). :eek: :eek:

alexusjonesfan
Jul 9th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Wow!! I wish there were more hot students at Stanford!!! Your colleges sound like the student bodies are hotter!! :p At least we don't have a huge STD problem on campus (as least that I'm aware of!!). :eek: :eek:

well I'd trade hotties for ivy league any day :lol:

shap_half
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:03 AM
well I'd trade hotties for ivy league any day :lol:

Well Stanford isn't an Ivy League but I'd do the same. I'd gladlly exchange hotties for a chance to attend and receive a degree at Stanford or Harvard. Regardless, I'm happilly attending the college IO want which is Fordham. After thinking about it, the only other schools that would make happier would be Stanford or Harvard. Otherwise, Fordham makes me very happy.

Rocketta
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:13 AM
i go to my local community college. yay for me :)

That's cool, I work at my local community college. :D

polishprodigy
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:31 AM
could it be because of all the hot people on campus? ;)
My best friend goes to York and she was telling me that York was rated in playboy magazine as the campus with largest number of hot girls in Canada and it was ranked 3rd in North America...
yaa I know...playboy isn't exactly scientific but whaddya gonna do :o

Really! I almost went there! Instead I chose Ryerson University.

Crazy Canuck
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Really! I almost went there! Instead I chose Ryerson University.
tsk tsk, Ryerson isn't a university ;) ;) (ongoing ontario university joke, you'll get used to it)

alexusjonesfan
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:54 AM
tsk tsk, Ryerson isn't a university ;) ;) (ongoing ontario university joke, you'll get used to it)

lol, yeah I know...they apparently offer engineering at that 'polytechnic school'
I kid, I kid, no hard feelings ;)

One guy in my 1st year engsci class was a foreign student from Argentina. He got into UofT with a scholarship but got rejected from Ryerson :eek:

I should be more respectful to Ryerson ppl...I'm moving into an apartment later this month which happens to be right next to their 'esteemed institution' :angel:

Crazy Canuck
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:11 AM
lol, yeah I know...they apparently offer engineering at that 'polytechnic school'
I kid, I kid, no hard feelings ;)

One guy in my 1st year engsci class was a foreign student from Argentina. He got into UofT with a scholarship but got rejected from Ryerson :eek:

I should be more respectful to Ryerson ppl...I'm moving into an apartment later this month which happens to be right next to their 'esteemed institution' :angel:
lol... we kid because we love (Hurleyism)! No worries...everybody makes fun of Brock too :D *If you can walk and talk, you can go to Brock!*

My friend switched to Ryerson and has not yet heard the end of it ;)

A friend of mine lived in U o T residence first year, and was the only canadian in his apartment. Thor was Swedish, Ben was American, and the last guy who I never met was from the United Emirates (sp?).

ttaM
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:36 AM
University of Toledo