Since its mine, I got to have it

:cool:

Cariaoke
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:59 PM
ooh is it karoake, miss thang style? oh snaps! *clears throat...*

Miss Thang
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:05 PM
ooh is it karoake, miss thang style? oh snaps! *clears throat...*

Chile please I'm Miss Vivian. You Miss Cariosity can be Blu Cantrell. :cool: Breathe girl breathe.

Miss Thang
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:06 PM
maybe it's because i just got up...lol. but miss thang...what the hell are you talking about? :confused:

Miss DeeDee aint no thang. My jam called Fanatic by Miss Vivian Green just came on so I was just thinkin out loud. :cool:

Cariaoke
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Chile please I'm Miss Vivian. You Miss Cariosity can be Blu Cantrell. :cool: Breathe girl breathe.
unh unh Miss Peaches, I'm Miss Mariah...

http://www.kthxbi.com/xmb/images/smilies/karaoke.gif My first love... you're every breath that I take, you're every step I make and I-iiiiii, I want to share... all my loooooooove with you and your eyes show me how much you care, ohhhh yeah-yeah-yesss you will always be... My, endless love... hoo-hoo a-yeah, yeah yeah... 2 hearts... 2 hearts that beat as one, our lives have just begun...

whew I got caught up in the singing... whew lord.

Miss Thang
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:18 PM
unh unh Miss Peaches, I'm Miss Mariah...

http://www.kthxbi.com/xmb/images/smilies/karaoke.gif My first love... you're every breath that I take, you're every step I make and I-iiiiii, I want to share... all my loooooooove with you and your eyes show me how much you care, ohhhh yeah-yeah-yesss you will always be... My, endless love... hoo-hoo a-yeah, yeah yeah... 2 hearts... 2 hearts that beat as one, our lives have just begun...

whew I got caught up in the singing... whew lord.

Go head Miss Mariah. Girl u so breathy now wassup with that? :cool:

Cariaoke
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Girl, my regular voice cracks more often than Chris Rock's lips. After that surgery to remove those nodes on my vocal cords, I haven't been the same. But it's alright. I'm still a butterfly-y-y-y-y-y.. ooh does anyone have some honey tea? :p :p