PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 4 (US) - The "X" Factor

Steam
Jul 9th, 2003, 01:43 AM
I can't believe it's Big Brother time already but once again I will get drawn in since I both suck and have no life. The twist to this one is that they had 8 people move in first and then 5 people moved in a bit later but those 5 people are ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends of 5 of the original 8. Should be interesting.

Oh yeah, Alison is hot :hearts:

Mase
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:24 AM
Definiltey should be, and that guy David is HOT! (The army dude, I think that was his name..)

I think its going to get UGLY in there, I do think they're (the ex's) going to form alliances and break the initial alliance of voting them all out.. guess we'll see.....

Mr. Man
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:29 AM
oh hell yeah! I love the new twist!

Michelle & Alison :drool:

Steam
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:35 AM
The Army guy seems kind of jobberish but he was the best guy out of the initial four there (I don't know much about the three ex's but they seem to be pretty lame as well, especially Robert). He did seem kind of trashy with his Michelle stories though.

The three without ex's should definitely form a mini-alliance just to be safe.

Hopefully Alison stays around a bit just so I have something nice to look at, even though she seems kind of dense.

Mr. Man
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:38 AM
I agree Steam. :worship: David. He reminds me of me. :lol:

~CANUCK~
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:24 PM
i love big brother..its one of my fav shows...this years cast is hotter and younger then ever...its ok we all need some eye candy every now and then...and the new twist is great...throwing the x's in makes for some good fighting...i love how every year the first show allinences(sp?) get made...they all say they are gonna vote togeher but the funny thing is these allinences never stick together...like this year they said they are gonna vote off the x's first...but you can see already in the previews for the next show that people are formin new alliences with old x's...oh this show is gonna be great.

Oh and im gay and i think alison is hot stuff...if i was straight she would definatly be my type of girl :drool:

adss
Jul 9th, 2003, 05:12 PM
all the cast members bother me...

it's going to be a great season

¤CharlDa¤
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:11 PM
lol..I can'ty believe I missed the first episode...Ill watch it tongiht though..What a shame that it is a the same time as Paradise Hotel :fiery: Two shows of the same qualiber with sexy bods and funny allainces...Well Ill record one :p

polishprodigy
Jul 10th, 2003, 03:24 AM
I don't like this idea. I think it bombs.

Steam
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:25 AM
I still think it is an interesting twist.

Tonight's episode was ok but reading some of the live feed reports I see that they had a game of "Truth or Dare" last night that I would guess they will show on Friday along with nominations.

Alison :hearts:

Mojoy
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:32 AM
I'm surprised it made it to 4. Cheap tv should not last that long...

Sam L
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:45 AM
We're just about to finish BB3 here in Australia, and I thought BB wasn't that successful in US? I thought it ended. But yeah I'm sucker for this show too, although I know it really sucks.

Steam
Jul 12th, 2003, 02:22 AM
Hopefully Jee is the one eliminated. He is so friggin' dull.

Go Alison! :hearts:

Steam
Jul 13th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Looks like Scott was kicked out after last nights incidents. His lame ass wool caps will not be missed.

Steam
Jul 13th, 2003, 03:10 PM
http://www.misscentralpa.org/105.jpg

Swoon :hearts: :hearts:

MarcusRock
Jul 13th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Looks like Scott was kicked out after last nights incidents. His lame ass wool caps will not be missed.What incidents? I missed Friday's show.

Anyway, I think this show is lame now. How dumb is it to tell them about the twist before the next 5 enter so they can form an alliance to vote out the exes and end that twist in 5 weeks. They should have let the people in first and then let them try to form an alliance. More of a chance they'd get caught.

P.S. - Alison = pig (although she was sweet in caring about what her BF's feelings would be once he found out her ex was in the house)
Jun = pig AND a skank

Steam
Jul 13th, 2003, 06:31 PM
What incidents? I missed Friday's show.

Anyway, I think this show is lame now. How dumb is it to tell them about the twist before the next 5 enter so they can form an alliance to vote out the exes and end that twist in 5 weeks. They should have let the people in first and then let them try to form an alliance. More of a chance they'd get caught.

P.S. - Alison = pig (although she was sweet in caring about what her BF's feelings would be once he found out her ex was in the house)
Jun = pig AND a skank

They haven't shown it on tv yet. It happened in real time last night, I just read about it on live feed reports (I have no life). They probably will touch on it on Tuesday.

I don't know why people think that the "Elite Eight" alliance will stick. Those paranoid fucks will break that up in no time. Plus, I heard that they might throw another houseguest in there to replace Scott and do the eviction of Amanda or Jee as planned.

And I don't care, Alison is HOT :hearts:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jul 13th, 2003, 06:43 PM
I am so glad Jee was nominated. Hopefully he doesnt fall of the block!

Mr. Man
Jul 13th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Here you go...for the reason Scott was kicked off:
http://www.canoe.ca/JamBigBrother4/home.html

The veto meeting is today. I hope Dana leaves it as is..so Jee can leave! Oh for the love of...

Miss Thang
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Go head Miss June and Miss Dana. They need to watch they backs cuz folk could trip and turn on them. Scott need to move on wit his triflin ass. :rolleyes: Somebody feed Miss Amanda cuz they say he camera gonna add 10 lbs and sh still lookin effin skinny. :cool:

AjdeNate!
Jul 16th, 2003, 11:22 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=79082

MarcusRock
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Jun = pig AND a skankLet me update this since Alison (kissing that dude in the house) has joined the ranks of the skanks.

Alison = Skanky pig

Still like her Steam?

fried_beans
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Dave had sex with Amanda in the HOH room before she was evicted lol

Steam
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:09 AM
Let me update this since Alison (kissing that dude in the house) has joined the ranks of the skanks.

Alison = Skanky pig

Still like her Steam?

I just think that she is very hot, that's all.

MarcusRock
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:59 AM
I just think that she is very hot, that's all.Oh.

AmErIcAn
Jul 23rd, 2003, 12:34 AM
omg i think they are all skanky slutty & bitchy...bring it on!!

BigB08822
Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:22 AM
What happened tonight? I am so mad that I missed tonight's episode!!

Steam
Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:37 AM
Dave won the veto, wanted to use it and have Dana put up, but Jee didn't want that to happen so Dave stuck with his deal. Nothing major.

Michelle is gone tomorrow.

Joseosu19
Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:48 AM
what day is BB on?:o

manuelanmaggielover
Jul 23rd, 2003, 10:58 PM
Looks like Erika is gone tonight :mad: I am starting to like her, like Amanda :eek:
I hope Jee and Robert get kicked off soon, especially Jee :rolleyes:
I hope David wins :)
Tonight between 9 and 10 pm someone is gone :sad:

BigB08822
Jul 23rd, 2003, 11:11 PM
Erika wont be gone. Remember, she is one of the original eight. Therefore, poor little Michelle will be voted off to some people's surprise. Jee should feel horrible.

Steam
Jul 24th, 2003, 03:38 AM
I guess Dana realized that the numbers were kicking out Michelle so she bailed on the Jee Three and evicted her as well. Poor little hottie Michelle, she was just so vapid.

Hopefully Dana puts up some useless people. I think she is going to gun for two of the original crew. I would guess it would be from this grouping: Nathan, Jack, and Erika.

polishprodigy
Jul 24th, 2003, 03:44 AM
Jee is boring :rolleyes:

Steam
Jul 24th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Jee is boring :rolleyes:

Pretty much. This isn't the first Big Brother and he isn't Curtis, get rid of him ASAP. Too bad Dana doesn't have the balls to put up Jee and Robert. That would be great.

BigB08822
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:09 AM
If Dana is smart she will put up Jack. I hate him and he's playing the game way too well. If she wants to make sure he is voted out, she needs to put him up against his buddy Dave, this way if someone wins veto and uses it, the alternate choice is almost as good. However, Dana isn't stupid and knows she wants to hang around and I think will stick to her original alliance and put up Robert and Justin for eviction. I think getting rid of Jack is smart for anyone, but for Dana it is smarter to save her own ass for now and take out one of the ex's. Jack needs to go soon though.

Tratree
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:15 AM
Okay, that eviction was the best thing I've seen on TV this summer....the look on the Three Stooges faces was PRICELESS.....you could almost see the little smoke coming out their little ears when they were trying to figure out what the hell was going on, lol.

I did, however, feel very bad for Michelle. Too bad for her, but she obviously was VERY clueless in the game and Erika is a much better player to keep around. Whew...that was great. Hopefully, Dana will play with the alliance for a bit and kick Jee or Robert's skanky ass out.

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:15 AM
In Australia, we got first time two female housemates in final ever AND international as well!! ;)

BigB08822
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Well the thing is, no one is more clueless than Jee. Michelle had no say in being put up, sure she could have made a bigger fuss but Jee is the naive one. He had no idea of any alliance against the ex's. I hope they have it figured out by now!

One thing that was so interesting about this week was that either one of the originals was going to go or the original eight was going to really put their alliance in the open and risk a lot.

This next week can be very interesting, especially if Dana decided to go with the ex's and then the alliances are almost even because:

Nathan, Jack, Erika, Dave Alison, Jun
Jee, Dana, Robert, Justin

So if Dana puts up two of the originals, you have 4 originals voting and 3 ex's voting. She would need to convince someone else to come over.

I don't want the ex's to all go off, Justin is too hot. :(

Steam
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:28 AM
I want Jack to stick around long enough since he seems committed to booting off the Three Stooges. After that, I don't care either way. He is pretty blah but he's in a pact with Dave so that is cool. Here is my ranking of the remaining houseguests so obviously I hope that people towards the bottom are booted.

1)Ali - Ok, yes I am shallow but she has done a decent job at the game as well.
2)Dave - I thought he was going to be a jobber army guy but he is pretty funny and seems like a decent guy.

Second tier:
3) Erika
4) Nathan
5) Jun
6) Jack

Bottom rung:
7) Justin
8) Jee
9) Dana
10) Robert - Just a scuzzy worm of a human being

manuelanmaggielover
Jul 24th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Wow, great episode last night:) I am so glad erika is still around, hopefully robert or jee are next!!!
Poor Michelle:sad: shes young and naive

I wonder since scott went unexpectly so now they have an extra person gone, are they going to do like last year and have one of the first few people voted off given the opportunity to come back ala, Amy??

Steam
Jul 24th, 2003, 12:48 PM
what day is BB on?:o

Whoops, missed this one.

Tuesday at 8pm (all times EST)
Wednesday at 9pm
Friday at 8pm

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 24th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Whoops, missed this one.

Tuesday at 8pm (all times EST)
Wednesday at 9pm
Friday at 8pm
In Australia, we have EVERY night at 7pm! Nominaton on Monday and Eviction on Sunday. Also, BB Late Up at 12am every night.

MarcusRock
Jul 24th, 2003, 02:54 PM
What did I tell you? Laaaaaaame. This "twist" is just about done. Dana is going to nominate the exes just like planned. CBS screwed up big time on this one. In 3 weeks, they should just stop calling it the X-factor altogether because that premise has been a bust. Even if the remaining exes have figured it out and by chance one of them wins HOH in the next few weeks, maybe one of the original 8 will be booted but otherwise it's too late and the REAL game begins in 3 weeks. Even the ending will suck because as of now only 2 of the exes (the 2 that don't get voted off next) will be on the jury that decides who wins it all (and the 2 to choose from might not even be their exes) so they have little impact on things.

Haven't you guys learned that CBS will always try to make it look like things are going the opposite way they actually are going? If CBS wants to save their little project, look for them to stack the HOH competitions in favor of the exes. I don't know how they can do that but since all remaining exes are men, they can make the next few weeks' competitions more physical oriented to bolster the chances.

Why am I still watching this show?

Houseguest update: Erika = racist skanky pig. She called Jee a "freakin' immigrant fresh off the boat" or something like that right after he nominated her. What a b*tch.

MarcusRock
Jul 24th, 2003, 03:03 PM
In Australia, we have EVERY night at 7pm! Nominaton on Monday and Eviction on Sunday. Also, BB Late Up at 12am every night.Ours used to be every night too but once they realized that the boring people they selected did nothing more than work out and hang around the pool talking nonsense (hardly compelling television -- in America anyways :p) they scaled back on the days. I'm beginning to think that even 3 times a week is too much now. LOL. It could all be summed up in a weekly hour or hour and a half, IMO.

Again, why am I still watching this show? LOL. I must be a http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Psycho.gif

Cam'ron Giles
Jul 24th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Jun is the biggest hypocrit of the bunch...she had the nerve to diss the other girls body and she shakes like jello...:o

manuelanmaggielover
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:27 AM
am I the only one who thinks dana is crazy LOL
she is sooo gone in the next couple of weeks
I am glad david is safe;)
I feel bad for Alison although she made her bed, so sleep in it ;)
I wonder if jack can save himself, hes the father figure of the group but those bunch of people want eye candy, in my opion:cool:
should be an interesting power of veto competion:)

Ryan
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:30 AM
What did I tell you? Laaaaaaame. This "twist" is just about done. Dana is going to nominate the exes just like planned. CBS screwed up big time on this one. In 3 weeks, they should just stop calling it the X-factor altogether because that premise has been a bust. Even if the remaining exes have figured it out and by chance one of them wins HOH in the next few weeks, maybe one of the original 8 will be booted but otherwise it's too late and the REAL game begins in 3 weeks. Even the ending will suck because as of now only 2 of the exes (the 2 that don't get voted off next) will be on the jury that decides who wins it all (and the 2 to choose from might not even be their exes) so they have little impact on things.

Haven't you guys learned that CBS will always try to make it look like things are going the opposite way they actually are going? If CBS wants to save their little project, look for them to stack the HOH competitions in favor of the exes. I don't know how they can do that but since all remaining exes are men, they can make the next few weeks' competitions more physical oriented to bolster the chances.

Why am I still watching this show?

Houseguest update: Erika = racist skanky pig. She called Jee a "freakin' immigrant fresh off the boat" or something like that right after he nominated her. What a b*tch.

*cough* Allison and Jack aren't Exes. :p I can't believe I'm watching this show, I'm.going.crazy.

BigB08822
Jul 26th, 2003, 04:41 AM
Dana is my girl, nominated Jack just as she should. I would love to see him go but I seriously doubt it happens. I can't see Nathan voting for him over Alison, same for Dave, Erika, etc. See ya later Alison.

Steam
Jul 26th, 2003, 07:29 AM
No way in hell is the Steamer's girl going. Alison must stay, dammit!

AmErIcAn
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Jack must stay!!

Erica is sooo hot!!!!

BigB08822
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:50 PM
No, Jack must go! He is so boring but he is also the biggest threat. If the others are smart they will get rid of him and all increase their chances of winning. No one will be that smart though and Alison is gone.

adss
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Spoiler....

alison's not going anywhere, nathan saved her with the veto and now dave's on the block

Monica_Rules
Jul 29th, 2003, 10:07 PM
They have started to show this in the UK and have to say i don't like the fact they can make alliacnes its makes the whole thing too tactical.Plus i think the publis should decide who goes and who wins.Otherswise whats the point in the programme?

Who went last week?

I know Amanda went in the first week then Jee got HOH who went that week?

jenny161185
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:01 PM
yeah after the UK big bro ended ive started to get a bit hooked on the US version at least theres some drama compared to cameron! how did he win??

BigB08822
Jul 30th, 2003, 03:56 AM
I am so glad that Nathan used the veto to get Alison off. The reason is because I know that Alison was going if left on there. Putting Dave up gives Jack more of a chance of being voted off. Even if Jack isn't voted off, he will lose a very valuable alie and will go soon. I think Jack will go though, the other houseguests will favor the younger player.

Malin
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:06 AM
I really like Ali and Nate, if they play there cards right and stick together they could go far. But they need to keep winning competitions like HOH and the veto to help them. Too many people are gunning for them.

Steam
Jul 30th, 2003, 04:10 AM
Poor Dave is going. He is a stronger player than the old man Jack and the idiot alliance sees this and will axe him now.

At least Alison is still around. I hope she wins HOH or she's toast. Go Alie!!

Steam
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:26 AM
At least Alison is still around. I hope she wins HOH or she's toast. Go Alie!!

YAY!!!! She won!!! See you later either Dana or Justin (will be Dana unless Dana wins the veto). Yay!!!

Ryan
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:32 AM
I can't stand Alison. I hope she chokes on the HOH thing. Put Dana up and get rid of her please.

Mr. Man
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:33 AM
The smart thing for Alison to do is to put up Dana and Justin. Just like Dana was aiming for her & Nate.

Or another option for her is Dana and Jun. Either way Dana needs to get her ass out.

Mr. Man
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:34 AM
and I'm :awww: that Dave left. Now the house will be bored. ;)

mauresmofan
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:50 PM
Erika to win the whole thing! She's a fine bit of stuff and doesn't bitch about everyone all day long - Allison to go she's so annoying and add Dana and Miss Piggy to the list!

Dava
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:56 PM
We have LIVE BB america in Britian, I think its being taken to far. Who are the two in the bedroom, who keep touching each other.

sartrista7
Jul 31st, 2003, 06:36 PM
Heh. US BB is so much better than UK BB... the British contestants just sit around on their arses all day, occasionally taking a fag/booze break. You people actually, like, get competitive! And talk about strategy! I doubt certain UK contestants would even be able to pronounce the word 'strategy'. See, our lot are in it for the D-list fame more than the money; they know they'll get money anyway if they're notorious enough. But your lot make better entertainment.

Dave is hot :drool: He's been evicted now, right? He needs to come cry on my shoulder :drool:

Of the rest... Nathan is dumb, not hot and needs to get off my TV; Jack needs to be covered up at all times; Alison would be hot if she had nice hair, but she doesn't so she's not; Jee needs to die as punishment for being so dull; Erika is an ice queen and I like ice queens; Jun is a bitch cow from hell, and not in the good way (and she also has nasty rolls of fat); Dana was cool but she put Dave up so I'm pissed off at her. I can't remember anything about Justin or Robert.

mauresmofan
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:18 PM
Ice Queen indeed - Erika will win the whole thing!

AmErIcAn
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:32 AM
I love Erika shes beautiful and not bitchy like Dana and Jun.

No offensive but Dana is sooo ugly and she has the nerve to call Ali ugly. Noo damn sly bitch after Justin and he's falling for it. Prick.

I bet that bitch wins veto :mad:

Miss Thang
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:37 AM
Miss Allison need to put up sneaky Miss Jun and Jee. Y'all know they frontin like they mad hate each other cuz on the low they got a secret alliance. Miss Allison need to break that ish up with a quickness. :cool:

polishprodigy
Aug 1st, 2003, 04:00 AM
allison should put up dana and someone else maybe nathan. Definitely not jun. Maybe erika too. Perhaps Jee as well, he is annoying.

Mr. Man
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:20 AM
::spoiler:: ---- Ali put up Dana and Jun. I wanted Dana out...but I now REALLY want Jun out. All she does is eat all day. :zzz:

Monica_Rules
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:47 PM
Oh i hate Alisson shes such a sore looser!

I hope she goes next week!

I want Jun gone cos Dana is my fav!

manuelanmaggielover
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:38 PM
fearless prediction, alli puts up dana and justin;)

manuelanmaggielover
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:40 PM
Ice Queen indeed - Erika will win the whole thing!
I like Erica, I just wish she would stop crying:(

Capriati/RafterFan
Aug 1st, 2003, 09:01 PM
I think that Allison will put up Dana and Justin. But just because Alison is mad a Dana does not mean that Dana will go. Remember that personal ageanda never seem to work. Jee and Robert wanted Erica out and that did not work; Dana wanted Alison out and that did not work. Besides it is better to vote off the stronger player Justin and that is what I think will happen. If Alison puts up Dana and Justin and neither of them win Veto (or Jee or Robert), I think Justin will go.

Erika = vote to evict Justin
Jack =vote to evict Justin
Nathan= vote to evict Justin (if he has brains)
Robert= vote to evict Dana
Jee= vote to evict Dana
Jun= vote to evict Justin (she wants the stronger player out)

Justin is evicted by a vote of 4-2.

* If by chance Nathan decides to vote to evict Dana, then Justin may have a chance but I think Alison has a brain and in the tiebreaker will evict Justin.

Miss Thang
Sep 16th, 2003, 10:11 PM
GO MISS JUN! :bounce:

Y'all know who won the last HOH????

Monica_Rules
Sep 16th, 2003, 10:43 PM
I want Jun to win 2 since Dana laft shes been my fav!

He alliance with Allison has worked great!

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 17th, 2003, 02:29 AM
GO JUN...I love her...I HATE ALISON...:mad:

¤CharlDa¤
Sep 17th, 2003, 03:44 AM
I feel the same Top Shotta....I want Jun to win now..I don't really like the other two!

Steam
Sep 17th, 2003, 05:13 AM
I missed tonight's episode :sad:

But anyway, GO ALISON!!!

Monica_Rules
Sep 17th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Alisson or Jun can win but not Robert!:(

Mrs. Peel
Sep 17th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Down with Alison the big nosed cow! :fiery:

rightous
Sep 18th, 2003, 01:07 PM
C'MON JUN, I so hate the other two, Alison is a bloody snake and Robert looks like a fire victim!!!!lol

I really think that Ali will bring Robert, and Robert will bring aLI, SO juN HAS TO WIN:)

Monica_Rules
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:38 PM
I don't think Ali will being Robert.If she does she's lost.

But Ali wont win whatever happens all the jury hates her.

I just want Robert out now!

And whats with America voting for him in all the bloody americas choice things.Hes a dick!

Bezz
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:17 PM
I want alison or jun to win cos they are both funny. Not robert cos he is shit at all the tasks, i am believe what jee said about him and justin carrying robert through the game. I would like to see alison win cos i know jun will blow all the money on new shoes in NY and eating out, Alison might spend it on college (if she goes), and help her parents out a bit.

I agree with monica_rules, i hate the fact that just cos robert has a kid he gets all the america's choice. It was fine that he got the first one cos it was over a month since he heard anything from his daughter but now he is winning every week. You could tell that jun and Ali were not happy but have to put on a face so people dont think they are bitches. People forget that just like roberts daughter is important to him, jun and alison have family they love too!!

Miss Thang
Sep 18th, 2003, 11:10 PM
I think Miss Jun gon win cuz of the 2 of them they can't stand Miss Allison more than Miss Jun. :lol:

YSL
Sep 19th, 2003, 12:46 AM
They've stopped live coverage over here in the UK.. Is it over now? Who's won?

Steam
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:30 AM
Go Alison!!!!

azza
Sep 19th, 2003, 05:20 AM
Definiltey should be, and that guy David is HOT! (The army dude, I think that was his name..)

I think its going to get UGLY in there, I do think they're (the ex's) going to form alliances and break the initial alliance of voting them all out.. guess we'll see.....

sounds like survivor :p

Monica_Rules
Sep 19th, 2003, 12:12 PM
Now they are still showing the other shows.

Jun Vs Alison in the final.

I think Jun will win.Most of them hate Alison so Jun will win with a 5-2 vote i think

Bezz
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Jun definitly looks like the likely winner, but ali had no chance against rob cos he had the most votes, but some might just look at it from a game point of view and decide ali should win, cos she looked out of it so many times but she came up with the HOH wins and the veto wins. I Wouldnt mind if jun won but i would prefer ali too.

Mrs. Peel
Sep 25th, 2003, 04:07 AM
For those of you on the East Coast...any spoilers?!?!?!

I just wanna know who one so I don't waste my time...

Mr. Man
Sep 25th, 2003, 04:16 AM
Jun won with a vote of 6:1. You can go here http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml to see more.

Mark43
Sep 25th, 2003, 04:25 AM
I am glad Jun won. Ally sucked a••! I just couldn't stand her. Jun was hilarious and a total bizatch from the get go.

Couver
Sep 25th, 2003, 05:53 AM
I"m so happy Alison lost, although both of them were horrible. Ali was such a bitch espcially to Nate.

I hated basically everyone in this BB though, with the exception of Amanda and Nathan.

Tratree
Sep 25th, 2003, 07:19 AM
They were both skanks, but I'm happy Jun won over Ali. That girl needs to grow up and learn to shut her mouth every once in a while. I lost all respect for both girls when they started trashing Robert's little girl after Robert was evicted ("that little bitch will never see the money, etc.) and the game was essentially over except for the voting. Game play is one thing, but being a nasty hateful person is another. I absolutely loved the final speeches by the voters and the silence following the vote was deafening. Hope Jun enjoys that money ;)

Steam
Sep 25th, 2003, 10:32 PM
The part that bothered me is that some of the other houseguests acted like they didn't anything wrong or mean either. How many times did Dana needlessly bash other houseguests like Alison, Erika, etc? Same thing with Robert. That guy is a scumbag. He bragged in the first episode about cheating on each of his girlfriends and then called the girls bitches, skanks, and whores. By no means did Jun need to say what she did but seriously, if Robert was such a good father why did he go on the show then? Moron.

Bezz
Sep 25th, 2003, 11:07 PM
Well i was a little dissapointed that alison lost. I liked her. Jun was ok and funny but i still would have preferd ali to win. I think all of the EX housemates were hard on them, they all said stuff about each and lied to each others faces too. Well BB USA was better than the UK one, we are crap when it comes to back stabbing and stuff, but then again our format is a bit differnt to USA's.

It was a good bonus after the UK one ended!!! I think the UK one next year should be more like the USA house but still have the public vote.

Miss Thang
Sep 26th, 2003, 12:16 AM
I"m so happy Alison lost, although both of them were horrible. Ali was such a bitch espcially to Nate.

I hated basically everyone in this BB though, with the exception of Amanda and Nathan.

And Nathan's whipped still voted for the biatch. Now that triflin. :lol:

GO HEAD MISS JUN! :worship: Aint she the first chinese person to win a reality show? :scratch:

They gave Miss Alison got some mad V-H8 Splash just like Miss Danielle got last year. :haha:

Couver
Sep 26th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Oh I hear you Miss Thang. What a loser Nate was, I guess he really did have feelings for Ali, gross :tape:

¤CharlDa¤
Sep 26th, 2003, 03:16 AM
JUN!!!! :hearts: First time I saw her, she was my fave and I knew she owuld win! I guess it is the only thing I have in common with allison ;)

Yak
Sep 26th, 2003, 03:45 AM
First time I saw Jun, she was my fav too! I'm so happy she won!

MarcusRock
Sep 26th, 2003, 03:48 PM
In the end, they just voted for the lesser of 2 skanks. And how unceremonious was that vote in the end? Too funny. Nobody wanted to touch either of them. Once again, the loser was a victim of being too proud of herself in the diary room (just like Danielle last year). Then again so was Jun but being a lesser skank got her the prize.

Did Jun really call Robert's daughter a "little bitch?" If so, that's disgusting.

I can't believe they're making a 5th one. This show is pretty lame. If they come back, they should just limit it to one night a week. You practically get a review of the past week on the vote-off show anyway, so just show it that night. That's the only night I ever watched.

Tratree
Sep 26th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Jun AND Alison both called her that. They were also calling Robert a "f*cking Cuban ******", but that never made it to the air. Good old Arnold Shapiro....lets you see what he wants you to see. Remember when they had Robert looking like a sweetheart on the show when everyone who saw the live feeds knew he was a sexist pig? Anyways, it was fun, but I got sick of it the last two weeks when Erika left. The final three were definitely a new low in Big Brother history.

MarcusRock
Sep 26th, 2003, 10:04 PM
Jun AND Alison both called her that. They were also calling Robert a "f*cking Cuban ******", but that never made it to the air. Good old Arnold Shapiro....lets you see what he wants you to see. Remember when they had Robert looking like a sweetheart on the show when everyone who saw the live feeds knew he was a sexist pig? Anyways, it was fun, but I got sick of it the last two weeks when Erika left. The final three were definitely a new low in Big Brother history.Wow. How low can people go?