PDA

View Full Version : Tim!

Kisha
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:28 PM
how did it go on sat night?
;)

timmbo
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:30 PM
Well, lets put it this way, if I were str8, I would have gotten plenty of p***y. lol-- We went to a club that just opened and we thought it was a gay club and it wasnt. lol

Kisha
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:32 PM
oh my god! lol! that must have been so funny!!!

lol! i got myself a date last night!!! he he!!

timmbo
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Congrats:) That must have been fun:) Do tell

Kisha
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:02 AM
Well, you know the guy i was telling you about in the email, him and me went out to one of my friends party and he was so great the whole night.
There was a fight between to guys and he just stepped in and stopped it without thinking about his safety.
He walked me home, like a true romantic guy and when we got to the door step, he kissed me.

I am so happy!

timmbo
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:08 AM
awwww... how sweet

I went out with the doctor and he talked about himself the whole nite and bout me being sick. So i cut if short and told him I was tired. lol

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:08 AM
WooHoooo!! ;) to both of you! :bounce: lol @ the club thing Tim! ;)
And Kisha!!! Ooohh!!! sounds sooo sweet that guy of yours! ;) Hehe.. he's a keeper girl!! Hero.... :D

Well... good to hear that you girl had a great time! And Tim.. sorry that it ended that way! ........I got my cold back... been sniffing and coughing throughout the whole weeken... :(

Kisha
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:15 AM
Tim sweetie, that is so bad - you should have just told him where to go and got it on with someone else! Marri would have!

Marri - cold again? Thats not good. stay warm!

Tim, well my man has a brother.....

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:30 AM
:eek: *slap@Kisha* for the 7816238179 time.... still don't take a hint? :p Timmy.. sweetie.. don't listen to the clearly disturbed "In Love Kisha".... *shaking head* ;)

http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/cwm/cwm/rcain.gif This will Kisha look like when I'm through with her! And this time girl, I wont pay for your plastic surgery! Your last one emptied my VISA!!!!

Kisha
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:36 AM
disturbed? plastic surgery? visa?

lol at Marri! you getting me mixed up with that bimbo, you no that girl with no brains, no cleverness just hot air!

as if you didnt no who i am talking about?!......

JORDAN!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Jordan?? Are you 100% sure that it's not YOU I'm talking about? :p Nice try to cover it up.. but we all know that it's about you.... ;)

Lol.. poor Jordan! A victim in your crazy world... tsk tsk tsk.. :rolleyes: *shaking head* Jordan, if you're reading this: Ignore Kisha... she just ran out of her pills... :wavey:

Kisha
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:52 AM
lol! you silly Marri!

Im talking about super model (thats a laugh) Jordan.

Not my Jordan who posts on this board, plus hes not a her!

im bloody well not crazy! just abit odd at times!!!

I dont need pills.. i only wanna dance with somebody!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:57 AM
Jordan the model? Huh?? :confused: But you said in the PM that Jordan was all that you wrote here... Jordan man, it's true!! Nice try Kisha, trying to get out of this again! Mission Impossible! Marri's radar is working today! ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:58 AM
PS: this is stricktly fun... we make jokes, nothing more! Well, I can't say for my (crazy) girl Kisha, but that's what I do... making jokes! :D ;)

Kisha
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:04 AM
honest bit - Marri is joking about me being horrible about Jordan! I really do like you/him (depengs who is reading this!)

Silly bit - Marri watch out!