PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, Give Dating Tips!

Berlin_Calling
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Ok, Im a 15 year old boy, and I have never went on a real serious date before. I have kissed girls, but they were only pecks.

So, say if I go out with a girl I really like, you guys have to post your very best dating tips. Kissing tips would also be appreciated :angel: :smooch:

decemberlove
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:56 PM
my advice: stay away from girls. they are evil.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:59 PM
my advice: stay away from girls. they are evil.
ahahaahahh, so true :D lol nah... there are some nice girls out there... just don't piss them off!

splat
Jul 9th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Don't be an asshole or take advice from ANY OTHER GUYS. :)

bello
Jul 14th, 2003, 07:56 AM
yeah true, the best advice i give people to to date me! But doesnt work if youre str8!! LOL! ;)

wuneyej
Jul 14th, 2003, 05:18 PM
I'd like to know what tips work the best with Marri. *gets pen and paper ready* ;) :kiss:

As far as advice for the young lad...just remember that "NO" means "YES". I think d-love taught me that one. ;) :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:41 PM
lmao wun!! *is so shocked* so No means Yes huh?? :devil: *muahhahah*

oh... it's hell dating me... lol :angel: nah, i'm a good girl, just don't be a "soft" guy and listen so much to me... coz i'll just dominate and that would be boring ;)

hmm.. jonathan is right though... be yourself, but remmeber to not come on too strong. be a lil bit "cool" and don't be all :bounce: and be "too availble". i like guys who is a lil bit mysterious in the beginning, so that i wanna find out more about him.
and lol @ the looking at other girls part... haha.. depends on the person i guess. i'm not the jealous type. if my bf say that a girl is hot, i could agree or disagree lol, no probs there. coz i know that he's mine.

and oh yeah, don't listen to me lol.

decemberlove
Jul 14th, 2003, 10:42 PM
As far as advice for the young lad...just remember that "NO" means "YES". I think d-love taught me that one. ;) :p

dont tlel him that! and when did i EVER teach you that??

CC
Jul 14th, 2003, 11:17 PM
... and when you're french kissing, do try to keep your tongue inside her mouth and not slobber all over her face.

King Satan
Jul 14th, 2003, 11:23 PM
whatever you do, don't try to be all suave and bend over to kiss her hand or anything. that happened to me once and he farted before he could stop it. he was so shocked by what happened that he looked like a deer with headlights on him. so...

cut the suave, no bending over, just be yourself. :)
LMAO!! :lol:
omg, i would have ran away if i was that guy! lmao!

King Satan
Jul 15th, 2003, 06:01 AM
actually joe, i was the one who ran away because i couldn't stay at the table. i was dying laughing too hard and just could not hold it! anyway...we never went out again. :confused:
lmao! that's something i would've loved to see! lol :D

knopfler6
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:31 PM
Avoid girls like the plague. Bubonic, even.

the cat
Jul 15th, 2003, 07:35 PM
The Bubonic plague? Good one, Knop! :D

Jonathan is very sensible. Which is par for the course for him. And with the British Open starting this week I deemed it appropriate to write that. ;)

Since you're just starting out M_Pierce, I think some peotry would be in order for her. A sweet poem about her eyes or her personalty will melt her heart and make her care about you. Good luck! :)

Flappie
Jul 15th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Marri is right:p Dont be too soft, dont be afraid to give your opinions, watch out for subtle hints from the girl;) and just be yourself:D

If you kiss her, be gentle, dont be selfish, take things slow, dont choke her with your tongue and dont drool too much, yuk:p

Hey no-one said it was easy!:p

btw, no means NO! :devil:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:01 PM
lmao! many very good advice here :cool:

the whole kissing part yes.... do NOT strangle her with your tongue, and don't slobber lol :o

and yes lol.... take a hint if given... lol i hate it when guys just don't understand anything and then end up being pissed :rolleyes: :p

alexusjonesfan
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:15 PM
here's another nugget of wisdom.

If you're straight guy, check first for the adam's apple.
If you're a straight girl, check if your date's shoes have PRADA written on the sole. :angel:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:19 PM
ahahah, good one ;)

ah yes... the shoes :hearts:

wuneyej
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:25 PM
dont tlel him that! and when did i EVER teach you that??
ahh, so the only way to get d-love to respond to me is to throw around false accusations. okay..hmmm... :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:26 PM
DD :kiss: :hug:

lol yeah... clueless guys lol. but hmm... guys know that they don't wanna pick a fight with me... actually, i've never had a real fight... like ever... :eek: (well except with my family lol)

wuneyej
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:28 PM
:kiss: :wavey: marri!

you know, i notice that marri...guys seem to get pissed a lot don't they? :confused:
it may have something to do with you gals being irrational...a lot! :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:33 PM
lol be careful now wun... you don't wanna piss me and Bri off :p ;)

pfff irrational... that word doesn't exist in my vocab :angel:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:38 PM
lol want a piece of me as well, jonathan?? :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:40 PM
eheheheh.. okay.. i ahve to go to bed now.... see you around! and DD - you're in charge here now ok, don't let the guys take over the whole thing with their male silliness..... ;) :kiss:

King Satan
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Nite marri :wavey: :kiss:

King Satan
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:43 PM
I'd like to know what tips work the best with Marri. *gets pen and paper ready* ;) :kiss:

sick bastard! lol

King Satan
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:48 PM
girls are great. they know everything.

:angel:

wuneyej
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:49 PM
:wavey: hey, hey, c'mon now jonathan...lol. marri's right. you and wun are probably just gettin' back from the pub, huh? :p
Nah, still at work, but that's probably where I'm headed, lol. It's been a long Tuesday. I'll need a couple pints to take the edge off. :D

See...you ladies drive us fellas to drink!! :drink: It makes the irrational behavior a little more tolerable. ;)

Mase
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:58 PM
^^ and hop ethey arent PSYCHO!! :lol:

Martian Mel
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Mmmmm tough one but here are some tips from me :angel:

About the dating :

1=It's always hard in the beginning because you'll probably be nervous..but so is the girl...HUMOR is the answer!Try to break the ice with some funny comments/jokes!It works for me..I love funny guys :hearts:

2=Try to find out what she likes....if she mentions that she's into sports for example ...ask her about her favourite sports...her fav players etc etc we LOVE to talk about our hobbies! ;)

3=Keep the conversation flows going......We all hate those 'deadly' silences!

4=Be an interesting date.We don't wanna hear some boring stories ....tell the girl some interesting stories!She'll be all ears!

5=Don't interrupt...Damn i hate that! :mad:

6=Don't mention past relationshipps on your first date...Especially NOT when your ex dumped you and you still like her ;)

7=Pay attention to her bodylanguage...it will give away vital clues!!

8=Make eye contact, but don't look too long!Don’t stare it’s a turn off. ;)

9=Be yourself!I mean the girl should like you for who you are so don't put up an act!

10=Don't be rude..too late...put some cool clothes one..a nice fragrance....(it will make you feel more confident)And we love men with nice clothes...hairstyle etc etc :hearts:

The golden rule imo :SMILE!!It makes our heart melt *sigh*

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:09 AM
ok, i have another question. how do you go about getting a date? :o

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:16 AM
i guess you just ask joe. you know, you see someone who seems interesting and you ask for their number and you call, talk, get to know them, and eventually ask. the worst anyone can say is 'no' right?
it's not that easy. atleast not for me.

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Hmmpff have you forgotten about OUR date?!?! :p
lol! um ofcourse not ;)

when are you picking me up? lol

CC
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:10 AM
ok, i have another question. how do you go about getting a date? :o

Just fucking ask. If she says no, so be it.

sorry for the cussing; i'm sick and miserable.

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:13 AM
Just fucking ask. If she says no, so be it.

sorry for the cussing; i'm sick and miserable.
ok ok lol

awwww i hope you get better cc :kiss:

decemberlove
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:15 AM
go here: http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

and if you're easily offended and can't handle a bit of the truth and a bit of the bitterness "i just cant get pussy and have been rejected far too many times" psycho rhetoric, i wouldnt even bother going :p but it made me laugh and thats all that matters.

decemberlove
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:16 AM
oh no... forgot the addy

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:17 AM
oh no... forgot the addy
Duh! :p

CC
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:18 AM
ok ok lol

awwww i hope you get better cc :kiss:

Thank you.

decemberlove
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:18 AM
shut up and go there joe, i figure you to be a cuddle bitch :p

Berlin_Calling
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:19 AM
woah, thanx for all the tips guys ;). I thought that this thread had died like a week ago :tape:

And about the slobbering, I recall an incident a couple months ago in school where 2 of our friends had a thing for eachother and they had finally hooked up, and we were later told from the girl that the guy was a horrible kisser who was too aggressive and had slobbered all over her face, lol :spit::o

CC
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:50 AM
woah, thanx for all the tips guys ;). I thought that this thread had died like a week ago :tape:

And about the slobbering, I recall an incident a couple months ago in school where 2 of our friends had a thing for eachother and they had finally hooked up, and we were later told from the girl that the guy was a horrible kisser who was too aggressive and had slobbered all over her face, lol :spit::o

when we were in third form a guy and a girl had sex or attempted to have sex in the physics lab one day after school, and the guy came back and told his friends --- whispering together at the back of Bio class. You could tell she knew he was talking about her. Somehow the whole class got involved and we had a discussion in our form room about it. It was like a courtroom. Him against her, with her denying everything. The details were quite graphic and embarrassing. :eek: I think he was telling the truth though. ;)

Steam
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:26 AM
My tip is simple, for once in your life don't try to be like Steam. I suck.

knopfler6
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:26 AM
And if the girl you're dating is anything like me, run as fast as you can, as far as you can, in the opposite direction.

~ The Leopard ~
Jul 16th, 2003, 09:49 AM
We are feeling down on ourself today, aren't we knop? ;)

Martian Mel
Jul 16th, 2003, 11:30 AM
aahhh, cm...that was the best post of all. :) the only one i would disagree with every now and then is number 3. depending on who you're with, the silence can be so......good. :)

Thanks Diva ;) I agree with you on the silences...they can be really good but i think they can be good when you know eachother a lil better it's better to not have lots of them on your first date imo :o

:kiss:

wuneyej
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:50 PM
And if the girl you're dating is anything like me, run as fast as you can, as far as you can, in the opposite direction.
There's something so hot about a gal that's self-deprecating. ;) :kiss:

Besides, us fellas have a knack for punishing ourselves whevener a fine lady is involved. :D Or maybe I shouldn't speak for all of us. I know I'm guilty though.

Miss Thang
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Miss Thang's Dating Tip (I only got one). Go out wit somebody cuz u feelin them in some way! Don't do it cuz u think u look all that to your posse cuz u gotta man. Don't do it cuz u can't stand his ass but he fine and u may neva get a chance to go out wit a dude this fine. :rolleyes: And last thing chile. Don't go out with the dude thinkin like u gonna marry him. Please! :rolleyes: Just make sure u like him and that he makin u happy. :cool:

King Satan
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:24 PM
great advice Miss Thang :worship:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:05 PM
ooohh good post mel ;) :kiss:
and uh huh, kinda agree with DD on #3.. sometimes the silence is the best :) i love to just lean on my bf's shoulder and not say anything lol :angel: actually, he did that to me 2 days ago.. we were walking and we were waiting for the green light when he just put his head on my shoulder and kissed it (lol) and then he asked which parfume i was using *sigh* (btw it's Davidoff's Cool Water, summer edition) :cool:

i dunno about you all... but i never date strangers... i usually have to talk/be with them for a while before i actually agree to go out together. and when we do go out for the first time... i don't think about it as a "date"..... :o lol i'm strange huh!

Wun :hearts: *kiss nibble cuddles*

nasty nick#2
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Wow you got a bf? :eek: so there are some cool norwegian boys afterall :D things are going fast.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:34 PM
gee thanks nick, you make it sound like it's impossible for me to find a bf :p *cries* *slap* :p

lol j/k... actually, i never thought that i would have a bf atm like um 3 months ago... but then i met him... lol. and he's not 100% norwegian.

nasty nick#2
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:38 PM
No i didn't mean it like that Marri :p i meant that norwegian guys are dickheads, atleast what i've heard :D I know your bf wouldn't be 100% Norwegian though ;) what's his heritage?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:40 PM
lmao, you've heard that huh? nah... the guys here are good.... :)
many are like sthlm's Brats + Hardcore Brats!! :p hah... jeg så documentaren Ung og Rik i Stockholm på TV3..... :devil:

he's adopted..... from Korea. wont be posissble to give you more info :p

nasty nick#2
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Yeah where you live in Stabekk they are all snobs :p I understand what you mean, In Sweden it's a simular fashion. Many guys dress like they were from Östermalm or Djusholm( rich places) even if they aren't they wanna look more wealthy and all, long hair tight jeans, silly white shirt etc. I saw that one too, pretty cool hehe, you guys like Swedish tv huh? :p

I'm really happy for you Marri, long live love ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 16th, 2003, 10:52 PM
as long it's not norwegian, we love it :p... actually, that tv show have documentaries from many countries, and the Brats episode was one of them. ;)

ehehe, thanks peppe :) long live love indeed.. *cough* :angel:

King Satan
Jul 17th, 2003, 06:19 AM
so now we know, m_pierce...whatever you do, DO NOT show up at your date with long hair, tight jeans and any silly white shirts. ;)
so that's why i couldn't get a date! :(

nasty nick#2
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:06 AM
so now we know, m_pierce...whatever you do, DO NOT show up at your date with long hair, tight jeans and any silly white shirts. ;)

I have mid-long hair but that's the only thing i have. Im ginuwine, don't need to look like something i aint ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jul 17th, 2003, 10:05 PM
eheheh yeah, i was thinking that your hair is very much like the Brats' hair... :p ;)

Berlin_Calling
Jul 18th, 2003, 04:14 AM
Ok update:

Tonight, I was at the movies with my friends, and two of them left me alone with a blonde girl, who likes me (but I only like her as a friend).

We were sitting alone and we started touching eachother, I was kinda slipping my hand down her shirt and she was stroking my hair. I was about to kiss her when she hesitated (She later told me that she was scared but still likes me a lot). So we were just sitting there when I went to the bathroom and felt something wet in my pants(precum :o). Lol, I think I got a little too excited there but nothing really happened. To tell you guys the truth, I don't think I would make another move on her. It was just a one night thing and I don't really like this girl like that, only as a friend.