View Full Version : Report Day 3

RyanGiggs
Jul 8th, 2003, 11:41 AM
spiceboy?? :)
where are you :bounce:

spiceboy
Jul 9th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Hi guys :wavey:

Well, I'm afraid I'm too busy here at the tournament to post any report or results... (anyway, I made sure the guys from the website update finished matches ASAP :cool: ) I'll write a long one after the tournament, I promise.
The thing is that I get along really well with some of the players (especially the Spaniards ;) and Ivana of course :kiss: ) and Palermo tournament is great with activities & entertainment off-court for players and my new friends invite me everywhere :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: (yesterday I went partying with Gala, Cris, Marta, CMG, Fran -Gala & Cris' coach-, and a hot Italian guy we met at the hotel reception til 5am so guess how I'm feeling now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:) Shame they left this morning :sad: :sad: but crazy Anabel & co. are still around :devil:
Last night was so funny as Dominique, the dutch girl who's staying at my place is so professional that didn't want to go out with all feisty Spaniards saying she's playing qualies somewhere in Italy from Friday so I gave her my keys and left with the official transportation so this morning I had to knock on my window for a while before she woke up and opened the door. She's so sweet but you can see she's still a young girl so we don't have a lot in common, but it's ok, it's a good experience anyway.

Gotta go as Arancha has to give me the player's ticket for lunch. If you have any question just ask, I'll try to reply ASAP Bye!

TatiAnnahølic
Jul 9th, 2003, 12:50 PM
q suerte tienes jodio :p lleva cuidado no te robe la Dominique esa ;)

King Aaron
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:31 PM
:) Great that you're having too much time to gave us a report! :) ;)
Anything to say about the Chinese girls or Dinara?

[S@nti]
Jul 9th, 2003, 05:08 PM
cuentame del match de marta y tu cena anda ;)

Lindsayfan
Jul 9th, 2003, 06:15 PM
I met Dinara,KingAron.She's really tall,OMG i was impressed.she's always smiling,very funny.i took a pic of me and her together,she was kinda surprised i asked her for a pic :p her mom is funny too,they walk always together.i saw her doubles match with Koulikoskaya,they beat 2 unknown girls 6-1 6-2 playing really great.Dinara's shots r so powerful and she seems to enjoy playing.I took lots of pix of her but they r in a film I havent finished yet so u need to wait some weeks til I finish it and then i'll show u pix.
about Chinese girls,not too much,they always listen to their walkman and stay all together.i must admit i dont even know their names :o

Ajrob
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:43 AM
el próximo año consideraré en serio tu invitación...

cuenta más anda.. ;)

Steveg
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:58 AM
about Chinese girls,not too much,they always listen to their walkman and stay all together.i must admit i dont even know their names :o
:wavey: You can knock them on the head : they will reply to you :p . Alternatively, you can say hello on my behalf :angel: .

Basically, there are two girls taller : Tian-Tian and Ting. Ting is the tallest, with short hair.

The smallest of the four is Jie. remains one, a bit skinny, who is Zi.

Now you know all of them :) .

I wonder which coach is travelling with them this time?

Are you still in Palermo :confused: . If it is the case, can you please say hello to Tian-Tian, Zi or Jie (Ting English is hopeless) for me? In case they don't remember my name :mad: , just tell them we met in Tokyo this year and Hochiminh City last year. Should make do :) . And if you can ask them if they are going to the US Open, it would be great.

King Aaron
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:04 PM
I met Dinara,KingAron.She's really tall,OMG i was impressed.she's always smiling,very funny.i took a pic of me and her together,she was kinda surprised i asked her for a pic :p her mom is funny too,they walk always together.i saw her doubles match with Koulikoskaya,they beat 2 unknown girls 6-1 6-2 playing really great.Dinara's shots r so powerful and she seems to enjoy playing.I took lots of pix of her but they r in a film I havent finished yet so u need to wait some weeks til I finish it and then i'll show u pix.
Thanks. :D :) Looks like Dinara's playing well and is having fun. Wonder if you got to see her play singles, is she really a head case like Marat? ;)

And yeah about the Chinese girls, now I'm sure you would know who is who thanks to Stephane. ;)

vasco
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:22 AM
Spice Boy you party animal!!!!

you went out clubbing with the spanish players! you lucky man!!!!!

tell me all aboit it! especialy Cris!!! is she nice? Gala?? what was it like? did they drink?? heheh! man i would love to have been there! did you get any photos

Spiceboy. i have to meet you

Hasta luego

Vasco

Lindsayfan
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:40 AM
KingAaron,i'll watch her singles match today on tv.i'll tell u if she's a head case :p

TatiAnnahølic
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:43 AM
Val in what channel, they are showing the matches?

King Aaron
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:38 PM
KingAaron,i'll watch her singles match today on tv.i'll tell u if she's a head case :p
Okay. ;)

Lindsayfan
Jul 11th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Lucia,they showed matches on Rai Sport Sat,a free channel,on eutelsat,maybe u can see it from spain.Jorn sees it from Denmark.

KingAaron: Dinara's really improved since last time i saw her playing.last time was in Dubai,she was really crazy,she used to play without a tactic,and got angry very easily.Right now she's a different player,she played very good today,lots of winners,her ball is very deep and heavy.The thing I most appreciated was the way she played the big points: she was very solid mentally on big points,she always made the right choice,she never lost her head,was always focused on match.and she also improved her fitness;now she moves much better than in the past.

King Aaron
Jul 12th, 2003, 04:24 PM
KingAaron: Dinara's really improved since last time i saw her playing.last time was in Dubai,she was really crazy,she used to play without a tactic,and got angry very easily.Right now she's a different player,she played very good today,lots of winners,her ball is very deep and heavy.The thing I most appreciated was the way she played the big points: she was very solid mentally on big points,she always made the right choice,she never lost her head,was always focused on match.and she also improved her fitness;now she moves much better than in the past.

Thanks. :D :)

It's good to see that she's calm and solid mentally. :) I hope it's not just a one time thing where she keeps everything in check. But judging by the way she beat Cervanova, I think it isn't. :)