PDA

View Full Version : is it important 2 say 2 ur familly that u r gay?

Chelra
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:24 AM
i wil change country very soon n i dont no when i come here again n when i can c my familly again.i am gay 4 many time now n only my sister nos.sometime i dont feel good bcoz of the lies.many yrs ago i live with a man n they new of it.i dont think they will like this truth but sometimes i want 2 tell them.the reason i am leaving this country is 2 4get a girl.n my familly want 2 no y i want 2 go.i dont no if i tell 2 them the truth or is it not important 2 tell them as am leaving.n i also think if they r angry then i wont b here with them.so i dont no what is the good decision.
what u think?

galadriel
Jul 8th, 2003, 03:34 PM
I know it's not easy to "come out ",but I think it's maybe better for your soul ,when you say the truth to the parents,before you leave the country.
You want forget a woman ? It seems you are really lovesick :sad:

I hope you will forget this girl and find a new love :D I also hope that your parents will understand that you are gay :D

Chelra
Jul 8th, 2003, 04:12 PM
thank u deucediva n galadriel:)u always have nice words 4 me:) i want 2 4get the girl very soon n going is best i think.
i dont no how my family wil take this news:confused:they have always been good 2 me.i have all i want in my life with them.they were not 2 happy but when i have live with a man some years b4 but then they have accept:)but saying u r gay is an other thing that saying u r going 2 live with a man.i want them 2 no but am scared that they r angry n dont want 2 c me again.its difficult:(1 night i have drink so much i almost tell 2 them of the girl i love.but i did not.my father can go n ask things 2 the girl :o
i think i go drink n then go tell them.if they r angry i can say i am joking;)