PDA

View Full Version : Jen & Tina 's Trophy Presentation Speech

Playa
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:59 AM
This is the best I can do since many people missed the presentation speech (North American's audience)
In fact ESPN did show it but While the English channels didn't choose to show it the french one did.

Martina Hingis

Oh Well today i think i'm overwhelmed by feelings
I mean...and Jennifer was just to good today maybe if we had a
Heineken beer in the cooler (fridge) that would've help me make
the final points (Match points)

I think once again,i had a wonderful tournament,a great tournament here in Australian day (It Was Holiday in australia)
So thank you for coming up here today to see this match

and... I had a tough two month, i had to come back from surgery
and i think i exceeded my expectation, how i did last week
(she means Sydney) and also this tournament...

I don't know whether to be happy or to cry about it
so...(laugh)....I don't think i have an excuse
I'm just gonna look foward and hopefully we gonna have more finals like today and i hope to have another revenge soon...laugh
and thank you to my Mum, Molitor, you'r wonderfull for you support and Anthony for hitting with me, and my doctor so i can move freely now again
...It's just overwhelming ...thank you very much...

then Jen Cap

Thank you very much, i really didn't know i's gonna make it today ...actualy i was drinking Heineken you didn't know (big laugh)
Martina you'r a great champion ... you know i won the last two times and is gonna take a while to get to your status too...
being here already six times in the finals and i think i didn't
realy know how i won today, this is the hottest day of 2002
(big laugh)
then she goes on thanking her Mum,Dad,Freind,and sponsors...
thank you (Very big laugh)

hope you enjoy :cool:

MARTI's FAN
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:21 AM
thanks for that, im very happy that martina is feeling good after all, you know she's confident, because she knows that she can beat anyone out there again.Sometimes thinks happens, but she learn from that, right now she know how to deal with these ocassions, and the most important, after that surgery, three months off, after that bad last year, she's coming back, winning a tournament last week in sidney and making the finals for the 6th time consecutive in the aussie open, soooo this year i'm sure it will be very sucessfull for her, she knows it.I love you martina, i have to admit that i cry a lot yesterday, but after all im very proud of you, and i love you just the way you are, if you're happy im more happy than you, really swettie.

please i want to see the speach, you don't know where i can see it? espn is really suck! they just show the jennifer's speach, please i want to see it?

just one more question, she was crying during the ceremony?
i have the match on tape, but when the match was over, they didn't show anything.:wavey:

Playa
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:43 AM
I don't think you gonna see Martina's whole ceremony in any site
but i have it on Tape ...
may be her press conference...

No she wasn't crying in the end she was simply in tears but she cried during the match at 2-5 in the last set ,I Think...

It just Hapens that i can get the Swiss news on TV
And tina was crying during a break

sorry to say that ,but she looks more beautiful when cries with her blue eyes than when she smiles...

regards :cool:

MARTI's FAN
Jan 27th, 2002, 12:01 PM
ohh well, thanks.Man i want to see that speach, i have the whole match on tape, and you're right she looks more beautiful when she's crying, but se broke my heart.You know something, i never feel that bad before, i love her and every night i was praying for her.Sometimes i was thinking, "god, why? she's a great girl, she works very hard for that, she deserves that and much more, please god makes her happy again, and stay with her always" but later on, i was thinking that god have a big surprise for her, because she has been dealing with all this bad things, and she stays positive, and i stay positive.I just want all the best for her, thanks to her im very happy, she makes me so happy when she's playing or when she's doing other things off court, like helping childrens ect.She deserves all the best, and im looking forward for the next tournaments and grand slams, she's playing her best tennis again.

you're everything to me, maybe you're gonna think that im crazy, but i never feel like this before, for any woman.Sometimes i think that im crazy, but a don't care i love her, and that makes me so happy.I will be in the ericsson open, i hope i can meet her, thats my biggest dream.

thanks friend for you're time, playa.

MARTI's FAN
Jan 27th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Hey playa, you say that you have the ceremony on tape? you can sale me that tape, just if you can recorded again, if not it's ok? you know i have the whole match, i just want the cremony.

thank you.

Andre@
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:25 PM
I am looking for Martina doubles semi final.

Who want trade with me?