PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Anna's video?

Blogger Dives
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:46 AM
Well if you did what did you think? I think it was good, of course because it had Anna in it ;)
Ahhhhhhhh Enrique is lucky, and I'm not :( lol

Jordan.
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:53 AM
I dont like Enrique.Hes so annoying!UGH!!!!!:(

Tammy
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:59 AM
i seen it and liked it but thats cuz i like enrique lol :)

.. anyhow did anyone else notice how enrique kept flirting and grabbing anna when they weren't even taping! :confused:

dabald
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:39 AM
capriati wins the australian open AGAIN. she beats hingis AGAIN! now people like daniel are simply angry that heart, bravery, determination, persistancy, guts, and talent overcame their vulnerable, desperate, and weak idol!
capriati showed every human emotion possible yesterday and the world loves her for it! innate class as a tennis player and as a human being was demonstrated by jen! she is easily the best player in the world at the minute. hingis fans are simply jealous, annoyed that the girl from swiss land hasn't won a real tournament in sooooo long ... she always falls at the last hurdle, saying something i think!
capriati is real, capriati is human, capriati is world class! GO JEN, STICK IT UP ALL THOSE KNOCKERS, SHOW THEM YOU ARE # 1.

joao
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:44 AM
Yeah I saw her at "making the video", tonight on mtv! Shouldn't she be practicing her tennis game for the next tournament instead of being practicing her tongue in Enrique's mouth?
And some people still wonder why she doesn't win anything......

ajayares
Jan 27th, 2002, 12:34 PM
Now, as I have not seen the video I cannot really comment..

Um, what is really annoying is an absolute moron such as joao, who thinks when something is shown on TV it is Live
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah, Anna has jumped on the Plane after hers doubles match on friday, to make it back to the US in time to film the clip..

The clip was done over 2 days, on her way to NZ before Christmas, you know during the off season and yeah I am sure she has put in plenty of practice for her next event in Tokyo aswell

Why do people come up with the same sh!t, time and time again..
Um wasn't Serena in a movie last year???
I wonder if she at the time was crucified for spending a day or 2 shooting her part?? I don't think so..

But then again her name is not Anna Kournikova, the media's punching bag and of course, the punching bag for other fans who don't like her..

I suppose she should have set up her own tennis court on the plane trip to Japan joao?? She cannot miss out on practise can she.. I suppose that must be the reason she is not in the top 10 anymore..

Oh martina said in her interview yesterday, that she might take a few days off?? do you think that would be a good idea?? I assume IYO that's why she has not won a Slam for 3 years??
Not enough practice..

Gee some people are pathetic...