PDA

View Full Version : John McEnroe and Mary Carillo and Ted Robinson having a field day with Williams

treufreund
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:52 PM
"injury" fake and her "rubbing it in" grunts. Even Ted, who loves the Williams does not believe that Venus is injured. He is making fun of the situation and they are expressing a lot of sympathy for Kim Clijsters. It's this disturbing pattern of Serena and Venus now twice against Kim that makes them booed in places like Paris and Melbourne. :fiery:

Couver
Jul 5th, 2003, 12:37 AM
LOL I think you're the only 1 having a field day Treu.

But hey I like seeing you bitter and sad like this...I mean with Marti gone I guess chasing Venus & Serena around is all you got left.

It's sad so sad :sad:

Jericho
Jul 5th, 2003, 01:05 AM
no i think that they were just shocked by how well venus was playing...after the match they were talking to carillo and john and how they were worried about venus' injury, so they were just messin'..

You know what was funnier, when they were ripping justine about the hand situation and how she was completely wrong, now THAT was classic!

Ryan
Jul 5th, 2003, 01:07 AM
:topic: But why do so many people now have "Report Card" signatures? :p

Cybelle Darkholme
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:33 AM

But hey I like seeing you bitter and sad like this...I mean with Marti gone I guess chasing Venus & Serena around is all you got left.

moon i'm not on your report card :sad:

Pureracket
Jul 9th, 2003, 01:39 AM

Nice!!!!!
Funny!!!!! :lol: