PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys! Just wanted to stop by and say HI

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:03 PM
I know I haven't consistently posted here in ages, but I don't do that in any player thread, not even Guga or Kim's--where I am a mod?! LOL So, nothing personal. LOL

Anyway, just came here to say I am SO proud of Vera Zvonareva, Masha, and Nadia. They are such great players and gorgeous, sexy young women. :hearts: And they have all proved me wrong and such

I really liked Vera when she was still sprouting, and then I didn't care for her when she started getting the results, but wow, look at her--wow, 16 in the world. She skyrocketed. She's amazing. I hope she goes far here. And she's so cute!

Masha--when I posted here, she was the one I didn't want to like, because there was too much irrelevant hype about her, about her looks--and how am I gonna like someone I've never seen play just seen their 'beautiful face?' But I saw her play now, and she rocks! WOW!! There are so many girls who get attention for their looks and then fall off the map or don't prove they're more than just a pretty face. But if Masha can stay humble (and I think she will because she has gotten this attention FOR EV ER now--she's used to it and mature for her age!), then she will be the first to make her tennis tower over any other irrelevant quality.

And Nadia, she is just so classy and talented. She has the game of a goddess! She is not playing too well against Venus right now, but oh well. She still is just a great talent.

So, just wanted to say, these girls are great, and I hope the best for them.

But nobody has a place in my heart moreso than my baby, MARIA KIRILENKO!!!!! I hope she grows and joins the herd of Russians soon!!! Please MARIA!!!!!!! I love her; I will always love her. :D

the cat
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:16 PM
A rare Nwandova sighting in RR! :hearts: :wavey: :kiss:

I'm glad you like little Masha (Kirilenk), too! :D She's going through an adjustment period that has to be very hard on her.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jun 29th, 2003, 08:14 AM
Hi Scottov!

Kirilenko is just the most stunning! I love her, always and forever

King Aaron
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Kirilenko is just the most stunning! I love her, always and forever

Agree! :worship: Masha is just :kiss: and :hearts:.

the cat
Jun 29th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Da Nwandova and King Aaron, little Masha is just so athletically attractive and delightful! :kiss: But it's time for her to improve her play.