PDA

View Full Version : Hantuchova 2003 vs. Dokic 2003; Who will win??

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Both of them are in slump now, they cant play their best game, they're brittle now, and I wonder if this match happen, who will win???
I think Hantuchova will win because she's more consistent than Dokic.
Something like 7-6(5) 4-6 6-4.....

Glenn
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Hantuchova would win easy, but the match would be so error filled!

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Both of them are in slump now, they cant play their best game, they're brittle now, and I wonder if this match happen, who will win???
I think Hantuchova will win because she's more consistent than Dokic.
Something like 7-6(5) 4-6 6-4.....

uhhhh, you know they can't play until the final, right? and neither of them will make the final.

Havok
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Jelena has only won 2 Tier I titles.

per4ever
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Dani, in two easy sets :)

Gowza
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:02 PM
hantuchova would win i think. dokic 2003 seems to give aways sets when she's down whereas hantuchova 2003 still has a fighting spirit when down.

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Jelena has only won 2 Tier I titles.
You're right... also, she's finalist of Zurich in two years ago.

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:04 PM
uhhhh, you know they can't play until the final, right? and neither of them will make the final.

I didnt say this match should play in Wimbledon Final, maybe in ur wet dreams 1R??

Gowza
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:06 PM
and by the way the slumping hantuchova of 2003 just bageled asagoe a 2003 grass titlest

King Lindsay
I didnt say this match should play in Wimbledon Final, maybe in ur wet dreams 1R??

Then why pose this question? Isn't it a little random? I could see if they were about to play, or slated to meet, but they aren't. I mean, why are you just randomly speculating about this out of nowhere?

ns_Henin
I think Toyota princess cup is tier I???

Whatzup
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Hantuchova will win in a very bad match!

Glenn
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Then why pose this question? Isn't it a little random? I could see if they were about to play, or slated to meet, but they aren't. I mean, why are you just randomly speculating about this out of nowhere?
Because they both had a dissapointing year up til now.
I think he just wanted to know our opinion on this, so either give yours or leave this thread alone.

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:09 PM
You dont need to be serious :) I Just want to know people's opinion about this match ;)

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Here is Jelena Dokic in 2001:

2001 - Won first singles and doubles titles, ranked in world’s Top 10 for the first time, earned more than $1 million and played 76 singles matches (winning 53) in 26 events; at Australian Open, changed nationality from Australian to Yugoslavian, her country of birth, and stretched titleholder, world No. 2 Davenport to 3s in 1r; appearing in career-first Tour final, won Italian Open, d. four-time champion, world No. 14 C. Martinez in SF and in the final, handed world No. 6 Mauresmo only third loss of the year; at No. 14, became lowest seed to win the tournament since its inception in 1930; won Tokyo [Princess Cup] (d. No. 1 seed Clijsters in SF) and Moscow (d. Dementieva in final); entered Top 10 afterwards at No. 10 on October 8 and was one of only three players in 2001 to win multiple Tier I titles (alongside Davenport and S. Williams); runner-up at Bahia (l. to Seles), Zurich and Linz (l. to Davenport each time); at Roland Garros, seeded at a Grand Slam for first time (No. 15) scored first 60 60 win of pro career over Gersi in 1r, l. to world No. 131 qualifier Mandula in 3r; reached doubles final w/C. Martinez; reached 4r at Wimbledon and US Open; 16 of 21 losses came to Top 10 players; after turning 18 on April 12 played all but two possible tournament weeks until end of season, missing only w/o May 21 (withdrew from Strasbourg) and October 8 (withdrew from Shanghai due to left ankle strain); qualified for first season-ending Championships in singles, reaching QF

She's amazing at 2001 :) Hope she will does something better soon :)

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Because they both had a dissapointing year up til now.
I think he just wanted to know our opinion on this, so either give yours or leave this thread alone.

BUT THEY AREN'T PLAYING! so who cares about anybody's opinion on it? it's IRRELEVANT.

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:17 PM
You dont need to be serious :) I Just want to know people's opinion about this match ;)

i think you should wait until there is a match to discuss before you solicit opinions because all you are going to get is useless, baseless, irrelevant speculation.

Fyndh0rnElf
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:17 PM
2001 was Dokic's breakthrough as a top tenner but 1999 Wmbledon QF, defeating Hingis 1st rnd 6-2 6-0 and reaching the semis in 2000 are also great results. She also reached no4 last august before problems with dad started once again

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:22 PM
i think you should wait until there is a match to discuss before you solicit opinions because all you are going to get is useless, baseless, irrelevant speculation.

Why u always Jealous with other's business??? If u dont like this thread, dont come here, make life simple man.

Havok
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:25 PM
I think Toyota princess cup is tier I???
nope, the Tokyo princess cup is a Tier II

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Why u always Jealous with other's business??? If u dont like this thread, dont come here, make life simple man.

I'm not jealous one bit. I simply don't understand the point of this thread.

if you want to make life simple for both of us, don't start pointless threads.

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:36 PM
I'm not jealous one bit. I simply don't understand the point of this thread.

if you want to make life simple for both of us, don't start pointless threads.

envious b*tch
Its my rights to create this kind of thread
why u r so fussy and always want to give ur stupid comments in every thread?? Its not my fault, i didnt invite you to read this thread, so shut ur mouth up and go away from this thread

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:37 PM
envious b*tch
Its my rights to create this kind of thread
why u r so fussy and always want to give ur stupid comments in every thread?? Its not my fault, i didnt invite you to read this thread, so shut ur mouth up and go away from this thread

this is how it works. you post retarded shit, i will call you on it. if you don't like it when i do that, don't be a retard. use your brain.

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:42 PM
this is how it works. you post retarded shit, i will call you on it. if you don't like it when i do that, don't be a retard. use your brain.

If u dont like it when i post retarded shit, just shut ur mouth up and dont give any comments. Be careful when u spoke ur comments.

Havok
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:44 PM
look the point of this thread is to compare the current status of Dokic and Hantuchova. both these players are a far cry of their best tennis and their best form, so it's a thread for people to say who is in better form, and who would win in a match between these 2, since they are both not playing up to their standards

jenglisbe
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Why do people have to be so critical of topics? He/she was just posing a question he was interested in hearing opinions on...leave it at that.

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:46 PM
If u dont like it when i post retarded shit, just shut ur mouth up and dont give any comments. Be careful when u spoke ur comments.

I wish anything you wrote MADE SENSE.

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Why do people have to be so critical of topics? He/she was just posing a question he was interested in hearing opinions on...leave it at that.

BECAUSE IT WAS A STUPID QUESTION!

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:48 PM
I wish anything you wrote MADE SENSE.

And I wish ur stupid comments get better soon

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:49 PM
look the point of this thread is to compare the current status of Dokic and Hantuchova. both these players are a far cry of their best tennis and their best form, so it's a thread for people to say who is in better form, and who would win in a match between these 2, since they are both not playing up to their standards

yeah, exactly. it's a thread full of ridiculous speculation none of which has any relevance to ANYTHING since they are not even playing in the near future.

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:50 PM
And I wish ur stupid comments get better soon

you know what, kettle? this is the pot. you're black.

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:50 PM
BECAUSE IT WAS A STUPID QUESTION!

And I wonder how stupid is someone who want to give comments about a question when s/He knows the question is STUPID question...
s/He must be a moron.....

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:52 PM
And I wonder how stupid is someone who want to give comments about a question when s/He knows the question is STUPID question...
s/He must be a moron.....

LEARN ENGLISH. that's my tip of the day.

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:56 PM
LEARN ENGLISH. that's my tip of the day.

Dont be jealous when u know my english is bad ;)
Care ur own business because my english is not ur business, and I learn 1 thing today that King Lindsay is very fussy and envious person :o

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:57 PM
Dont be jealous when u know my english is bad ;)
Care ur own business because my english is not ur business, and I learn 1 thing today that King Lindsay is very fussy and envious person :o

I really think your parents did not beat you enough as a child.

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:01 PM
OMG why u want to care about my parents??? Are u jealous because ur parents beat u all the time, when they didnt beat me :o
Dont be jealous. I know ur parents is terrific parents ;sad: i'm so sorry :p

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:02 PM
OMG why u want to care about my parents??? Are u jealous because ur parents beat u all the time, when they didnt beat me :o
Dont be jealous. I know ur parents is terrific parents ;sad: i'm so sorry :p

Okay, at least I've turned this thread into a fight and thereby giving it more purpose than it had before. I'm done here now.

ns_Henin
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Okay, at least I've turned this thread into a fight and thereby giving it more purpose than it had before. I'm done here now.

Yeah i know u r terrorist who dont like to see any peace in this world LOL
I hope u turned all thread into a fight :o and get banned soon

faboozadoo15
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:19 PM
i say jelena and now the poll is even...

Chance
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Gosh KL why are you soooooooooooo picky... sometimes I understand why but geeze every post.

This board is pretty much all based on speculation, if you think the thread is pointless- why enter it.

Actually I've got say I was thinking about this match-up, I would say Hantuchova because Dokic can't really overpower her, neither can she frustrate her with spins and slice.

lol ..ok so I'm speculating