PDA

View Full Version : Suarez/Maleeva in a battle!

tennisIlove09
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Maleeva is tied with Suarez 6-2 2-6 2-2

What a battle! GO PAOLA!

Rtael
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Go Maleeva!

LucasArg
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Paola won 6-3 in the 3rd :D

i heart backhand
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Maggie :sad:

Congrats to Paola.. I underestimated her when making my predictions. She'll face Matzevic next and if she survives that she should face Rubin/Farina Elia in the Round of 16, assuming there are no more upsets.

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:22 PM
thats justy pitiful to lose to suarez on grass, suarez is like my least favorite player, and shes a pussher, id like to kno how many erros maggie made that match, pitiful Maggie

LucasArg
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:25 PM
thats justy pitiful to lose to suarez on grass, suarez is like my least favorite player, and shes a pussher, id like to kno how many erros maggie made that match, pitiful Maggie
:rolleyes:

Jakeev
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:28 PM
:rolleyes:

I totally agree with you Lucas. Paola has molded herself to being an all-surface, all-court tennis player and there was no reason why she could not beat Maggie.

Perhaps this is the confidence Paola needs to do well in singles on Grass.

MAURO
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:29 PM
i told this result to the wtaworld team all the week
i am happy
go Paola
beat Maja and give us a big surprise in Wimby

RAA
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:32 PM
Maggie lost!! very sad for me. I had just really thought she was going to have a good wimby, she has been playing so well of late!!
and props to suarez, but Maggie had to be favored in this match...

LucasArg
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Maggie is a favorite on this kind of courts, but Suarez is a fighter and she can make upsets in Grand Slams when she is focused.

I hope she can win against Maja. :angel:

Mikey
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:44 PM
Oh please :rolleyes: - When you learn to make unbiased comments you can possibly be permitted to talk to people again. Until then, try not to speak.

Mikey
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Maggie :sad:
Paola :bounce:

I must say that I am shocked. I absolutely expected Maggie to blow Paola off the court given Paola's not so great year and Maggie's great year, which includes her grasscourt Birmingham title. However, I am REALLY impressed with Paola's ability to win on a surface on which she isn't the most comfortable.

Well done Paola :D - Keep slicing through the draw :bounce: