PDA

View Full Version : Who else hopes...

tennisIlove09
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:21 PM
...that the Federer match is a 3 setter so we can See the Queen sooner? :bounce:

selesrules
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:24 PM
...that the Federer match is a 3 setter so we can See the Queen sooner? :bounce:

Monica is not playing Wimbledon this year. Martina Navratilova is retired from singles. Serena is playing tomorrow. I dunno what queen you're talking about...

tennisIlove09
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:26 PM
Monica is not playing Wimbledon this year. Martina Navratilova is retired from singles. Serena is playing tomorrow. I dunno what queen you're talking about...

Quit being simple. Venus' "nickname" has always been the Queen.

GrahamD
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:26 PM

I didn't know The Queen was going to Wimbles today - will Prince Philip be with her too, or maybe Charles will come along. ;) :wavey:

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:29 PM
hell yeah! I want my Queen complete with tiara... but I don't want Rogi to lose just so I can see her... :sad: GO VENUS!

salima
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:44 PM

Elizabeth playing, YESSSSSS that I wanna see :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

but probably she is only in her box, thinking about and longing back to last weeks Royal Ascot

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:08 PM

uhhhh, selesrules, obviously he wasn't talking about monica, he didn't say dairy Queen.

Glenn
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:09 PM
Queen Elizabeth? I didn't know she played tennis! :eek:

Infiniti2001
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:14 PM
uhhhh, selesrules, obviously he wasn't talking about monica, he didn't say dairy Queen.

Do you have to be a prick all the time?? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile I am hoping that Roger's match is 3-setter :p

King Lindsay
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:16 PM
Do you have to be a prick all the time?? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile I am hoping that Roger's match is 3-setter :p

indeed i do.

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:18 PM
well, let's hope he keeps his concentration after this rain delay and make it 2 sets to love!

Mattographer
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:26 PM
WOW!! Queen Elizabeth def. Venus Williams 6-7 7-6 20-18!! :eek:

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:52 PM
yay he's serving it out! here comes Queenie! :hearts: :hearts:

well done, Rogi! :D