Canadian Open
US Open

Instead of

Wimbledon
Stanford
Acura
New Haven
US Open

What are your thoughts? Serena's at Canada and LA. I guess its good that the sisters enter more events. It will help their matches I think...and they may play doubles. I still have mixed emotions about New Haven. I would love for her to win 5 in a row.

joao
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:27 PM
where did you get that schedule? I'm happy to see her play the summer TierI ... even if Serena is scheduled to play also.

And Venus will be back next year to get this 5th title in a row ;)

tennisIlove09
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:16 PM
where did you get that schedule? I'm happy to see her play the summer TierI ... even if Serena is scheduled to play also.

And Venus will be back next year to get this 5th title in a row ;)

People have been posting the players in each event. Those are the ones Venus has signed up.

Venus_Serena
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:31 AM
3 weeks in a row :eek:

Couver
Jul 5th, 2003, 12:01 AM
I agree with Venus_Serena three weeks in a row is never good for V. Plus with her annoying injury I'm not sure that's wise.

But good luck V you are the queen of summer hardcourts.

joao
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:29 AM
Venus will withdraw from SD or LA if she's not fit! I don't see her playing 3 weeks in a row right now and jeopardize her chances at the USO. She will be hungry to win the last GS of the year, after having been so close to do it (2 finals already). Serena already has 2, Venus must get this one!

C'mon Venus ... ice that sucker! ;)