PDA

View Full Version : Enrique sells £7.5m home to be with Anna

~SunFlower~
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:09 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2003290289,00.html

For anna fans... I guess is it another rumor :rolleyes:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:15 AM
This is from The S*n... isn't that what those people in The Kop call it (know why :) :sad: )...

decemberlove
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:19 AM
i really dont care if its real or not.

id like to hear some real news about her... but her inujry is chronic so i dont think that will be happening.

Meesh
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:29 AM
POP hunk ENRIQUE IGLESIAS is selling his £7.5million waterfront mansion — to set up home with his tennis ace lover ANNA KOURNIKOVA.

He and Anna will move into a second property he owns just up the road in the Sunset Island II resort in Miami, Florida.

The Mediterranean-style palace he is selling boasts seven huge bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. It has a giant outdoor pool and a private jetty.

Enrique stands to make a huge profit on the sale — he paid just £1million for it in 2000. Builders have spent three years renovating it.
A source close to the singer said: “Enrique is a very astute businessman.

“With all those bedrooms and the private jetty, the house is one of the plushest properties in the area. Enrique has great taste and the place is stunning now that the builders have finished.

“He has been with Anna for some time so it made sense that they move in together.”

Enrique — started dating the Russian beauty in February last year. She even starred in his raunchy video Escape, in which they romped in a club toilet

The Sun revealed last month how the couple jetted out to the Dominican Republic to get married in a secret Caribbean ceremony.

But they have barely been seen in public since and have not commented on whether they tied the knot.

Anna was ruled out of this month’s Wimbledon tennis tournament through injury.

It can't be a true story! He is not a HUNK!
Do people really thing he is a hunk??? I keep getting him and RIcky Martin mixed up. I can't tell the difference between the two! I guess it's my age!

hingis-seles
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:47 AM
I thought he and Anna broke up after he was caught cheating on her with Baby Spice. :confused:

MartinaI
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:53 AM
Baby Spice!!!!!! I don't think so! It was reportedly Emma Jones, a nobody with fake boobs.