PDA

View Full Version : Pencil thin arms???

smarties
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:31 PM
a picture speaks louder than words...

Bella
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:33 PM
I hope it is accurate. She looks good in that picture.

smarties
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:36 PM
Of course it's accurate, it's not even an action shot

controlfreak
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:01 PM
It's not so much the arms, it's the legs that make her look like some kind of alien creature or giant human stick insect. In fact I have just decided she looks most like a Quentin Blake drawing from my childhood.

smarties
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:12 PM
is that suppose to be funny??? making fun of someone's appereance is verry childish.

GrahamD
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:28 PM
is that suppose to be funny??? making fun of someone's appereance is verry childish.

Smarties - you should have known better than to post that pic - these morons have got nothing better to do than throw insults around which they think is clever and funny. If I were you, I'd just delete the post, otherwise it's just inviting all the usual Dani haters in for their daily dose of abuse. I wonder how long it will be before we see the usual suspects like Naldo and a whole entourage of Williams fans. These people are sick in the head so whu give them more ammunition, it's just asking for trouble.

AmErIcAn
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Im sick to death of people dissin Dani, she smart she knows what shes doing.

smarties
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:43 PM
I hear what you're saying Graham but I'm not gonna start censuring my posts for some single minded posters who whatever you say or show are still gonna come up with the same old, boring and stupid remarks and I'm not even trying to convince those individuals. But if I've make some ``normal`` posters on this board (even if it's only one or two) realize with this pic that she's not that unhealthy, I think I can say mission accomplish.

Doc
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:08 AM
Muscle is the last thing to go if you keep exercising. The photo isolates Daniela's arms, which are still very strong, but everyone admits she has lost too much weight. You need a certain amount of fat too, to store energy, and enable you to maintain endurance.

raquel
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:11 AM
Can we give Dani a break now? How many threads have started with just a picture of her and a point about her weight? :rolleyes: She is thinner than what she was but she seems to unworried about the situation so we should just enjoy her matches.

Annarocks
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:27 AM
That picture looks perfect to me....she looks really muscular....GREAT PIC!!!!

Ek Balam
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:44 AM
you need a better version of this picture, to judge :confused: :angel:

Miranda
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:01 AM
poor Daniela, seems too much attention is focused on her thin body, she must be under pressure now :sad:

CC
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:07 AM
I just saw that she will be on CNN's American Morning tommorow (wednesday). The show starts at 7 am. I suppose she will be joining the show from Wimbledon.

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:29 AM
oh well!

smarties
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:52 PM
bump

the cat
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Daniela is Slender-Ella! :D And that's a very good picture of her with some definition in her slender left arm. She will always be slender. And yes, Daniela is too slender. But that photo does not alarm me in the least.

smarties
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:00 PM
that was my point...