PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon= Cheap Website

jbone_0307
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:31 PM
OK well 1st off in really pissed off that they dont have match statistics in the draws. Now we cant find match stats for a particular match. This year i give the website a 3 (on a scale of 1-10). Also Everything is sooo difficult to find. Anybody else find the site a bit cheap???? also could anybody show me how to find the event statistics, if they have them????

Havok
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:20 PM
yes it sucks ass. well it's not all bad, but for some of the video's, you have to pay to get a special Wimbledon membership to watch some videos. i mean WTF is that shit. and it's not easily accessible as the OZ or RG website was. very poor, when comparing the 3 so far.

bmxbandit
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:22 PM
go to a player profile that played a match, and then select Completed Matches (or something like that).

that will list the matches that player has played and link to stats will be under the scores

tyk101
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:27 PM
wt do u expect?! we're in England where technolology seems to be 10 years behind the rest of the world

faboozadoo15
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:28 PM
well we expected something good since the poll "which slam has the best website?" was won by wimbledon

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:30 PM
well we expected something good since the poll "which slam has the best website?" was won by wimbledon
Really? :rolleyes: