irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:08 AM
men are more important for the press? :rolleyes:

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:10 AM
kim is more then just mister toilet's lover :rolleyes:

MartinaI
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:16 AM
Because everyone knows men's tennis is just better than womens! (sarcasm intended!!)

BasicTennis
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:17 AM
lleyton brings bad luck to Kim.:sad:

Martian Willow
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:21 AM
WellIthinkumyknowmaybeKimtalksfastersomaybeumyknow thatumyknowtheyhavetoumaskhermoreumyknowquestionst owellyknowumfillupthetimeandIthinkumyknowLleytonsa yshedoesntumyknowliketalkingaboutumwellyknowthatyk now.

BasicTennis
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:28 AM
WillowuknowyuoareWillow.:p

nicky
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:42 AM
lol @ Willow :D

gentenaire
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:59 AM
Lleyton played first, that's why. When they were interviewing Lleyton, Kim was on court. When Kim was interviewed, both her and Lleyton's match had been over.

Lisbeth
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Actually I've often heard Lleyton asked about Kim, but I agree there seems to be more focus on the ladies' private lives than the men's (maybe because traditionally some of the blokes' love lives have been just too sordid for family TV?!)

I think it's because Ll doesn't really like to talk about his private live. He has a strained relation with press anyway, so they try not to get him even more annoyed by constantely asking questions about Kim (they do sometimes, though).
Kim is much more open, she seems to enjoy talking about anything including Ll and their relationship. She even has a 'Lleyton section' on her own site, so that really shows she has no problem talking about it.

fleemke³
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:42 AM
Kim is always nice to the press .. Lleyton isn't .. so they probably are scared to asked something about his private live .. whon knows what he already did to a journalist (bite his nose off or something :o) ;)

Lynx
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Kim is always nice

Very good post, fleemke² :kiss: :).

fleemke³
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Very good post, fleemke² :kiss: :).

Please tell it to everybody ;)

Lynx
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:40 AM
But everybody can see this for themselves this time, no? It's not done in secret. :o

But ok, if you delete "to the press" I'll consider making you a thread. ;)

PS: saw you telling Kim refused signing in Rosmalen :eek: . Tsss, bad Kimmie :(. Here is another report (http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?postid=2050072&postcount=44) of an eyewitness. :) ;).

I guess everything is in the eye of the beholder, eh.

fleemke³
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:43 AM
But everybody can see this for themselves this time, no? It's not done in secret. :o

But ok, if you delete "to the press" I'll consider making you a thread. ;)

PS: saw you telling Kim refused signing in Rosmalen :eek: . Tsss, bad Kimmie :(. Here is another report (http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?postid=2050072&postcount=44) of an eyewitness. :) ;).

I guess everything is in the eye of the beholder, eh.

That signing of me was after a trainingmatch and I got some witness now ;) But I don't bother :D I know she's human and not perfect ;)

Lynx
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:57 AM
That signing of me was after a trainingmatch and I got some witness now ;) But I don't bother :D I know she's human and not perfect ;)
Good for you :) ! Nice to tell everyone those little things, too - such a selective tale you tell - we might think she was an angel otherwise :eek: God forbid!!

Like I said: everything is in the eye of the beholder, eh?

fleemke³
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:01 PM
:p:p