PDA

View Full Version : So Clijsters Seems to be Pissed Right Off .... Can That Bring Her the Title?

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:20 AM
kim looked more than a little determined today .... just ask rossana de los rios. she seems quite pissed about lleyton's loss.

in the past, people have criticized her for seeming too lackadaisical. She was not that today. so maybe this has lit a fire under her ass. can it bring her the title?

and please, don't embarass yourself by saying that kim is bad on grass.

wongqks
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:22 AM
this is the first match, we will get a better indication tomorrow

Gowza
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:24 AM
i agree, i think razzano is a lot tougher than rossana de los rios although kim still shouldn't have much trouble with her. but it will give us an indication of how well she is playing.

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:31 AM
her dad said that he wished she would lose in the first round, no wonder she was pissed;)

~|Naomi|~
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:56 AM
her dad said that he wished she would lose in the first round, no wonder she was pissed;)

heehee yes Lei does come out with some interesting quotes, but then you can see where he is coming from she has earnt over 3000 points so far this year, so that's a lot to defend next year so he is just looking into the future a bit.

NaturalBlues
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:09 AM
I don't think she can stay pissed for two weeks! ;)

Sam L
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Kim was my pick waay before the tournament started and nothing has changed.

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:48 AM
she's mad as hell and not going to take in anymore, belgian waffle.

listen, if clijsters is going to hit number one anyway, she might as well do it with a slam title. at least that would shut up the williams fans a little bit.

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:53 AM
you really believe that?;)

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:54 AM
you really believe that?;)

eh. why not?

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:57 AM
all my experiences on messageboard made me realize that people never shut up even for a little bit except when they take the board down;)

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:58 AM
they will say kim is a lucky one day fly and serena still has two slams in her pocket to one for kim. kim still sucks!

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:59 AM
all my experiences on messageboard made me realize that people never shut up even for a little bit except when they take the board down;)

they'll shut up if they favorite gets beat to the ground.

well, they'll only really shut up for like a day. ;)

and how much messageboard experience do you have, irma?

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:59 AM
they will say kim is a lucky one day fly and serena still has two slams in her pocket to one for kim. kim still sucks!

and then we'll say what has serena done lately? and then they'll slink away.

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:02 PM
well I had to deal with selesrules and even tougher cases since the start of 2000 on the late cnn. that makes you tough;)

NaturalBlues
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:03 PM
she's mad as hell and not going to take in anymore, belgian waffle.

listen, if clijsters is going to hit number one anyway, she might as well do it with a slam title. at least that would shut up the williams fans a little bit.

I agree, I just meant that she isn't going to win Wimbledon just because she's still mad for Lleyton's loss. I'm sure the anger will wear off in a day or two. ;)

She played very good but de los rios wasn't much of a threat anyway.
Nevertheless.. time to get that first slam! :bounce:

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:04 PM
well I had to deal with selesrules and even tougher cases since the start of 2000 on the late cnn. that makes you tough;)

ahhh, CNN was the bitch board. the real scrapping was at CBS!

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:05 PM
I agree, I just meant that she isn't going to win Wimbledon just because she's still mad for Lleyton's loss. I'm sure the anger will wear off in a day or two. ;)

She played very good but de los rios wasn't much of a threat anyway.
Nevertheless.. time to get that first slam! :bounce:

listen, i thought de los rios was going all the way. she's DAMN GOOD.

and a pretty hot mom.

anyway, everyday kim will wake up, see lleyton and go, "GRARARARARARGRGGHHG, LLEYTON LOST!!!! I'M MAD!!!! WHO AM I PLAYING!!!! I WILL PUNISH THAT WHORE!!!!"

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:07 PM
worse then the monica fanzone on cnn? I can't believe it;)

I didn't go to cbs because I didn't like the setup of that board!

Diya
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:08 PM
Good for her ! I hope she wins and gets to # 1 :)

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:14 PM

most of CNN's monica fans posted more heavily on CBS. the most important/annoying ones, anyway.

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:21 PM
I only know that helen will posted there(but she was not annoying and a steffi fan;) )

don't know about toolphia or selesrules aka sam nas!

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:23 PM
wonder what happened to the lost twins. they might have become serial killers now they can't write all day how everybody sucks especially my dear steffi ;)

wongqks
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:33 PM

why going to Monica fan zone if you know you will get upset ?LOL

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:39 PM
that's a good question;)
I tried to not go there anymore and sometimes I did for a while and then I went back anyway;)
I am noisy;)

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:40 PM
or maybe I was just a spy like jks said;)

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:42 PM
but since this thread is about kim. that was really a nice quiet place where I could root for her in the last year:)

skanky~skanketta
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:46 PM
it all depends on her forehand. if its on, she may just win. though she could face venus and that'll be hard. but GO KIM!and GO VENUS!i like them both!

i swear, sugiyama is gonna shock everyone and win the title!LOL!

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:12 PM
I only know that helen will posted there(but she was not annoying and a steffi fan;) )

don't know about toolphia or selesrules aka sam nas!

so selesrules is sam? thought i recognized that special type of fanaticism/delusion.

fifiricci
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:14 PM

and a pretty hot mom.

anyway, everyday kim will wake up, see lleyton and go, "GRARARARARARGRGGHHG, LLEYTON LOST!!!! I'M MAD!!!! WHO AM I PLAYING!!!! I WILL PUNISH THAT WHORE!!!!"

LOL King Lindsay!! :devil: You put some great posts up.

wongqks
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:15 PM
or maybe I was just a spy like jks said;)

or keep Monica's fans educated with Steffi achievement and misjustice?

:p :p :p

ans
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:26 PM
this thread still undiscovered by anti-kim people? What's going on....? :p

Hulet
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:36 PM
I doubt selesrules is samnas. I used to lurk at CNNSI before its demise and as far as I remember samnas=seles fanatic, steffi hater :) . He didn't mind the williams sisters as much as selesrule does. SamNas was also a jennifer fan if I remember correctly, but I don't think selesrules is. I enjoyed sophia and her different alter-egos. :p

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:54 PM
it's him for sure since I asked him;)
and even without that nobody keeps going on how patty s is better then steffi and makes constant predictions;)

and he minds venus because da forehand always showed up on the monica zone and said how much better she (venus) was in comparing to monica at that point;)
and he started to dislike cappy when she got succes (like keith).

irma
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:57 PM
that said he never was on the anna zone but maybe he was afraid of sunny ray :p

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:07 PM
Please, Kim does not get pissed.

Dava
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Kim was probably pissed, but that victory probably cheered her up again, and now Ll is now longer around to loose she probably can not rely on anger again to help her win.

ans
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:14 PM
. You obviously weren't distracted by what had happened before?

KIM CLIJSTERS: No, I wasn't.

Q. Did that give you any extra motivation?

KIM CLIJSTERS: No, not more or not less than any other match would have been in front of me, no.

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:14 PM
LOL King Lindsay!! :devil: You put some great posts up.

i love you too, baby.

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Please, Kim does not get pissed.

oh, but she does. she just doesn't whine and cry like your favorite. she gets mad and does something about it!

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:17 PM
. You obviously weren't distracted by what had happened before?

KIM CLIJSTERS: No, I wasn't.

Q. Did that give you any extra motivation?

KIM CLIJSTERS: No, not more or not less than any other match would have been in front of me, no.

what do you expect her to say? "yes, today i was so pissed, and i am now a killing machine."

Hawk
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:20 PM

and a pretty hot mom.

..and I'm sure those were her exact words lol :p

ans
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:21 PM
what do you expect her to say? "yes, today i was so pissed, and i am now a killing machine."

hello, I'm not stupid. I was just stating what she said and 'cause I'm think she's a rather spontaneous someone...

Couver
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Wow King Lindsay...it seems your the one who's pissed. I've never seen you so angry LOL :)

Come-on-kim
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Come on Kim!!!

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Wow King Lindsay...it seems your the one who's pissed. I've never seen you so angry LOL :)

have you read any of my arguments with dawn marie?

King Lindsay
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Come on Kim!!!

is that not a just a *little* redundant?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:06 PM

and a pretty hot mom.

ROFLMAO!!!

And Rossana is such a hot mommy!