PDA

View Full Version : IBM RealTime Scoreboard

lizchris
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:31 AM
I don't know if anyone else if having this problem, but I cannot launch the scoreboard from the Wimbledon webiste. If anyone else if having this problem, can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Pinkie
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:29 AM
I don't know if anyone else if having this problem, but I cannot launch the scoreboard from the Wimbledon webiste. If anyone else if having this problem, can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Do you have macromedia flash? I had to download that before I could use the live scoreboard. Only on my PC though; my mac still doesn't like the scoreboard. It will load but doesn't update :rolleyes: Anyway, if you have a pc, try downloading flash. Hope that helps.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:35 AM
also downloading JAVA is usefil

Hulet
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:46 AM
You don't really need Macromedia to run the scoreboard.
Most of the problem with launching the scoreboard is related to the Java VM. Make sure you have installed it (If not, it's somewhere in http://java.sun.com ). If you are running IE though, most probably you already have it. So, the problem could be whether you have disabled Java and JavaScript in your browser. You can set this on the option menu on IE, I think. If you are running Netscape/mozilla browser, click on edit menu, then choose preference and select the advanced option to see if you haven't disabled java.