PDA

View Full Version : my wimby experience....2004 from post # 186

SJW
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:08 PM
ok u have to bare with me! i just had the best day of my life!!!!! so much happened i dont know where to start!!! but imma try to keep it as little as possible

Jenn-Jenn

ok after getting up so early to travel to SW19, i was a lil impatient to get into the grounds. of course, we had to wait for years. about 2 hrs into my waiting, guess who should walk past me but Ms Capriati herself!!!! :bounce: shes sooooooooo pretty!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: even more so in real life than on tv :hearts: i said "Jen can i have a picture?" and she said "im really sorry but ive gotta be somewhere"....it was so cool tho cos she looked me straight in the eye and said it so nice and with such a real smile i think i love her even more now :hearts: Go Jennifer and win tomorrow :D

hitting the practice courts

nothing REAL interesting here, saw Paradorn practicing with Rainer, saw Mario Ancic (hes so cute) couldnt really get round to see anybody else

Dementieva...
i love Alyona so much! :hearts: and i couldnt believe it when i saw her coming towards me. shes much prettier in real life too! (not sure if thats possible) i asked her for her autograph and she gave it to me but didnt give anybody else one!! tehehehehe :angel: :devil: that was too cool. then in quick succession i got Rainer's and Mikhail's a/gs too! :eek: i was on a high....

first match....
court two of course! Paradorn vs Hrbaty....great match. Paradorn is so cute!!! :hearts: im in love. everyone was cheering for him, which was great. and the acknowledgement at the end was classy :D but i was talking to people around me, and they had actually travelled from all around to see the same person that day i did......

Wimbledon loves Venus loves Wimbledon loves Venus....

yes they were here for the Queen in the standing area! but not before the craziest thing happened!!!! :eek: i met her dadddy! i was on court 2 and i saw him walking below...i grabbed some stuff and sprinted past ppl to him. Richard is sooooo nice!!!! i went up to him and asked him to sign my "Venus/Serena book". he shook my hand dammit!!! :eek: and i was talking to him for like 5 minutes! he gave me a hug and i had my pic taken with him :hearts: he also said "you really went all out on this" in re. to my book, and offered to give me a film of shots he was taking of Venus if i go back tomorrow! :eek: im there! and hes not the idiot people think he is...this American lady was bringing up the Henin issue again, and he just ignored her. i dont think he wanted to talk about it. which is cool....totally

but back to Venus. OMG she has so much support in London :eek: and if anybody heard the yells of crap such as "GO VENUS!" "YEA BABY!" "WORK IT VENUS!!" "BACK TO THE TOP VENUS!" yea i was partly responsible :rolleyes: the standing area of court two was cracking up at me and my friend. tried to get her auto on the way out, but girlfriend walks fast :eek: plus, she had loadsa security guards around her cos they think her and Serena are being stalked (no, not by me)

Hew do they think they are?

from court 2 i could hear centre, and i must say im rather disguisted how they treated the defending champ (thought they had more class than the French/Belgian crowd)...poor bloke :( feel really sorry for him. the roar when he lost was heartbreaking.....and my heart goes out to him.:)

Jan-Mike Fan-mill

OMG hes so much hotter in person! :hearts: i got to like 6 ft away from him! hes so fit. watched that match for a while then i left cos i wanted to see another fave of mine....my friend stayed and got his auto. the silly bitch said "OMG ur so much nicer than Andy Roddick!" (who had refused our requests :(...for autos that is) and he burst out laughing :D

My favourite Pet

yes Nadya was the person i left the match for! small court, really intimate, and i was yelling "GO NADIA!" throughout! i suck. she musta thought "stfu!". Garbin is the funniest fucker! :eek: she was throwing fits on court and everything! really temperamental....really funny. Nadya hits her shots better in person (of course) and is really quite stunning. :D i walked round to the player's exit a few games before the end of the match, and who should i see watching her compatriot, but Nastya Myskina :eek: i walked over to her (she was just in the middle of ppl going un-noticed, i dont believe nobody knows her :eek:) and said "Anastasia u are one of my favourite players," (we all have to lie sometimes) "please can i have ur auto?". she looked at me, smiled, and then gave it to me. she has braces???? :eek:. shes actually really pretty, and a lot shorter than i first thought....

back to Nadya....she won (of course :D) and she gave me her auto *dead* imma keep this forever. i was jumping around all excited while half of the other ppl didnt even know which country she came from :rolleyes: she ROCKS :D

Dani Hantoooooookova....

yes she is as skinny in real life :rolleyes: watched the match vs Bartoli and she played really well :D but this jackass next to me was proclaiming to his friend how great she was, so i got fed up and started cheering for Bartoli real loud and obvious. hehehe he got stressed! i heard "fuck off" under his breath a few times :D i love riling ppl up when they get on my nerves....

Dani has a certain elegance about her though...ppl say she struts, but i think she carries herself real well.....

thats the end of my account tho :D i took pictures of like all the players :D saw loads of them on court :) Dominikovic is another one who made me laugh with her temper! Vera thrashed that ass

hope u enjoyed it! i sure did :D

SJW
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:13 PM
OMG i was saying to my friend i hope she says something about the crowd in her interview....and she did!!

Q. How would you characterize your reception today by the fans? Was it any different from other years you've played here?

VENUS WILLIAMS: It was real nice. They were very nice. I noticed, at least in the first game, they clapped on my nice shots and they clapped on her nice shots. That's always nice. Really classy crowd today.

its cos we love u so much baby :kiss:

ps Venus' dress....well no one would shutup about it :hearts:

Dava
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:15 PM
I'm glad you had so much fun! You see now why I like Elena so much, because she is soooo mcuuh prettier in real life, are you going again TOMOZ? See you in messenger!

raquel
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:15 PM
Sounds like you had a great day but Karlovic had just caused possibly the biggest ever Wimbledon upset so I think the crowd's reaction was understandable. They had witnessed a bit of history and a great performance.

selesfan
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:16 PM
Great report! Sound like you had fun. Richard is really friendly at the US Open he always walks around and is willing to pose with anyone. :)

TatiAnnahølic
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:16 PM
thanks and have fun tomorrow! :D

carisbro
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:22 PM
well i must say that was a good report... :) and it seems to me u love the girls and guys the same.. :eek: ;) :p

cant wait to read the follow up... dont stalk to much and get arrested... but if ur missing for days we will no what happend... :p

jmp
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:22 PM
I enjoyed your write up, SerenaJWilliams. Thanks.

raquel
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:24 PM
Also I agree with you SJW about Venus's fans in London, thats why I thought it was wrong for people to complain about her being on Court 2, because she probably got a better reception from the crowd out there after she won than she would on Centre. The crowds on 2,3 etc. are so appreciative of seeing the big names on the courts they can afford, they show their appreciation more and louder :)

SJW
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:26 PM
:D:D

although the amount of lactic acid in my legs has reached fatal, im still sooooo happy :D:D:D:D:D:D :bounce:

CC
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:28 PM
Q. Security is a bit higher this year than it has been in the past. Do you have any particular concerns, stalkers, any other issues?

VENUS WILLIAMS: No. She said I don't have to answer that.

MODERATOR: Tennis questions.

So there really is a stalker.

Thanks for the report. :)

SJW
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:29 PM
well i must say that was a good report... :) and it seems to me u love the girls and guys the same.. :eek: ;) :p

cant wait to read the follow up... dont stalk to much and get arrested... but if ur missing for days we will no what happend... :p

LMFAO! im just full of luv baby :p

imma get arrested....i know it :rolleyes:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:30 PM
When you calm down, I will give you a shag...kinda like the cherry on the top...:kiss:

RayRob
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:31 PM
WOW - I hope I have as great a time as you when I go on Saturday :)

Bella
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the report. I appreciate it, but I'm not going to bare anything. I hope you are going more days.

Jericho
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:39 PM
i walked over to her and said "Anastasia u are one of my favourite players," (we all have to lie sometimes)

you :devil: !
j/k i probablt would've done the same ;)

Mad-About-Venus
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:41 PM
That was great. YOu gave us so many details that I feel like I spend the day there too.

I'm gonna try to top your story when I go to the New Haven final next August :p

Keep reporting. We love it.

carisbro
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:42 PM
LMFAO! im just full of luv baby :p

imma get arrested....i know it :rolleyes:

:kiss: sjw i know it.... lol ....

just dont disturb the matches when they start dragging u out... :rolleyes:

u can always sweet talk em... lol .... im sure uve got experience.... :)

hingis-seles
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:44 PM
OMG! How exciting! :eek:

Thanks for the report. :D

During the Venus match, I heard some male voice saying "Go *whatever her opponents name was*".

SJW
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:45 PM
no not me! all the Venus fans were like "who is she playing again???" :D:D:D:D

Iconoclast
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:48 PM
Thanks, that was an awfully enthusiastic report. I feel pumped just by reading it. And I think you broke the board record for smileys. :devil:

Love that tacky fan comment to Gambill about Roddick! And you are right about Nadia's looks. I think she has one of the prettiest faces in tennis.

And Williams offered you a film of his shots?! Wow, you must have made a great impression.

hingis-seles
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:48 PM
Hrozenska-that's the name! LOL!

Yeah, it was pretty loud cheer at matchpoint. :)

I wish I could've heard you, but John McEnroe wouldn't shut up. :mad:

Miss Thang
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:52 PM
Well child I couldn't be there but you took all of us there! :kiss: Nice to know that peeps have Queen Vee's back.

carisbro
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:59 PM
hey next time start a scene, make a poster, somethin to get on tv.... :cool:

SJW
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:06 PM
Well child I couldn't be there but you took all of us there! :kiss: Nice to know that peeps have Queen Vee's back.

yea for real....no doubt

Carisbro i swear i got on tv in the Vera-Evie match! i looked across the court and this big ass tv camera was in my face! :eek:

i was tempted to streak in J-Ms match...teheheehehee :devil:

controlfreak
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:10 PM
Sounds like you had a great day but Karlovic had just caused possibly the biggest ever Wimbledon upset so I think the crowd's reaction was understandable. They had witnessed a bit of history and a great performance.

Also the fact that many people over here see Lleyton as a cocky little Australian wanker who always wins and is better at sports than any of our players - that just might have had something to do with the crowd's reaction :angel:

carisbro
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:14 PM
r u going everyday ???

need one of them posters saying how much u like johnny mac :rolleyes: u know how those ass tv ppl r, then for sure ur mug will be on.... :p

SJW
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:15 PM
im going tomorrow and i hope to go friday ;)

and my momz is takin me next tues! ladies quarters tix baby yea :hearts:

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:32 PM
Hey SJW, did you happen to see Magige at all, did she move wel or look lke an injury hampered her at all

Jordan.
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:34 PM
thanks Sarah :kiss:

Iroda_Fan
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:58 AM
OHHHH Dementieva!!!!I know that many people don't know how pretty she looks in real life, and how friendly Jenny is!!!!!!!!!!Those girls rock!!!!!!!!!

beauty_is_pink
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:07 AM
:eek:

lucky bitch!!!!! lol jokes..

seems like you had fun!

are you going this whole week?! if ya are.. i better be seeing LOTS of reports ;) :wavey:
lol
thanks!

kiwifan
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:08 AM
Excellent reporting.

I am so happy for you.

Mr. Man
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:29 AM
baby, That was great report sarah(sjw). :kiss: :drool:

I better hear you on tv during Serena's match. ;)

Mrs. Peel
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:38 AM
GREAT report!!! :bounce: Thank you!!

Rocketta
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:02 AM
Congrats Gurl on such a fabtabulous time!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Hey SJW, did you happen to see Magige at all, did she move wel or look lke an injury hampered her at all

i did see Maggie actually!!! but not on court :( she is sooo good looking in real life too :hearts:

these cameras dont do the players justice :(

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:11 AM
baby, That was great report sarah(sjw). :kiss: :drool:

I better hear you on tv during Serena's match. ;)

i wont get centre :( but ill be following every point from Alyonas match on court 2 :hearts:

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:14 AM
:wavey:@Rocketta and Mrs Peel

well its 6 AM and im ready for round two! :D i slept like a baby..for all of 5 hours :rolleyes: and my legs are feeling fresh again :)

loadsa my faves are playing today! :eek: Alyona, Serena (of course) Ashley/Maria, Alex, James, Mary and more :) Alex better win ( :rolleyes: ) cos im gunning for that bitches auto

Rocketta
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:21 AM
:wavey: @ SerenaJWilliams

Have a blast! :)

maya
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Thank you for the report :D!

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:24 AM
:)

will do Rocketta

np Maya :D

forgot to mention Elena Bovina ( :eek: how could i?) & Jeca are also there today :) imma be so busy :eek: but its worth it

Greenout
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:35 AM
Great stories. :)

About your meeting with one Mr. Richard Williams.
I don't agree with alot of things he says to the media;
but I really like the way he treats the Williams
supporters. It's nice hearing about the fans being
given something in return.

Cheers.

P.S So are you going back? lol. I bet you are!!

Chance
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Love your report SJW :D

Have fun tomorrow !

TammysBigSis
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:19 AM
Yeah, I think the media really give the Williamses (and a lot of others) a raw deal.

I have never had an unpleasant experience with any of them (except watching Tammy get hammered by V or S!). I've gotten both Venus and Serena to sign things for me. At the Aussie Open 2001, I asked Serena to sign something with a purple pen and she said, "Oh, that's my favorite color!" and smiled. In her 3rd round match against Tammy, I was sitting near Oracene and it was sweltering that day. I gave her and a family friend some extra bottles of water I had with me because they didn't seem to have any, and she seemed surprised but thanked me.

I also gave Richard some photos I took of that match when I saw him at the US Open 2001, and he was very nice.

Now Anna K. is another story...don't even get me started! :p

Cariaoke
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:19 PM
you rock, baby! I'm glad you had such a great time! :kiss: :kiss:

hump James for me... :sad: :sad: :p

Nemesis
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:26 PM
So you were that annoying person in the crowd :p How could I doubt on that ;)

Avoiding Serena's & Justine's matches??? That's weird ... Anyway, your report is nice.

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:43 PM
ok day two....yes im still acting a bit of a star struck idiot :rolleyes:

the queue first of all :eek: it was nasty! so many people skyving off school/work

first match up...

Alyona :) i was real excited, cos, u know, if it wasnt for Bovina Petrova and Kournikova she would be my fave Russian :) shes sooooo pretty :hearts: (cant get over that) she played great :D really high quality match. love her screams!! chased her after the match and she signed another auto for me (my friend asked me to try to get him one today :)) shes lovely....where DO they get these stories that shes a bitch from??? :D

two other blonde cuties...

Safina and Molik was my next destination :) both faves of mine, heartbreaking to see them face off first round :( i like Molik slightly more so the outcome was cool to me :) both are soooooo tall :eek: Safina is cute...was getting really passionate, screaming, willing herself on etc. while Molik had the support of those fricking Aussie nomads who were fucked after Hewitts loss really..

Alex Stevenson...
yea i watched her match, and even tho my fave lost, it was sooooo entertaining :D she played pretty well, but Loit played flawless tennis. Loit is so good. Alex is actually really pretty :eek:and has quite a nice body. i enjoyed this one although i woulda preferred a different outcome

taking pictures of my luver all hot and sweaty...

James of course :) that match was class, but too many chicken heads tryinta push up on my man. i got laughed at for taking so many pictures of him :o and for yelling "YES JAMES!" at any given opportunity....im not used to saying it in public tho :o

THATS RICH!

Saw Richard again today! he was running (again :rolleyes: ) but he stopped for me! he asked me if i was having a nice day ( awwwww cute :)) and cos he said "i gotta go get Venus" (it was right b4 Serenas match) i didnt get the films :( awww well shit happens and i wasnt pinning my hopes on it,i just thought it would be cool...

autograph hunting

Ferreira nice bloke looks like his nasty fall @ the FO is behind him.
Foretz didnt really say anything but signed willingly so that was cool
Daniela Hantoooookova i aint gonna lie, when i saw girlfriend i SPRINTED! :D she signed and gave me a smile and i acted like an ass saying "well done for yesterday i was there and u played really well!" was walking by herself, a lil suprising :eek:
Loit awwwwwww sweetie! she was talking to this French guy and i so rudely interrupted her and asked for her autograph, she said sure and posed for a pic for me :D
Alyona for a friend :) she just won, and she smiled at me :hearts:
Tatiana Poutchek (sp?) she was so suprised i knew who she was! she was watching Safinas match i think. shes funny..her stresses on court
Babsi awww she is pretty. i didnt always think so. she was nice to me too :hearts: shorter than i thought though..
Jan-MikeIM IN LOVVVVVE! :hearts: hes such a nice guy! :eek: i asked for his auto, and he goes "sure" i said "well done for yesterday, you were great" and he looks at me and goes "well thank you very much" :)
Enqvist Swedish HUNKALICIOUS! very nice, very sexy, very cute. :)
Koubek i like him he has amazing shots. signed it for me, cool dude
Nestor nice accent ;)
Federer hehehe hes so cool...autograph session at "autograph island" or whatever, he had just got out the shower so he was wet :D loving this auto
Thomas Blake brother-in-law to be, real hottttttt :eek: hes really tall too....he was just watching James' match over everyones head. i asked him for his auto and he was sooooo charming, as much so as his brother (if thats possible). hes a real cutie :)
Jiri Novak one of my faves, was on the court next to James so i ran round quickly and asked for his auto...hes a big guy with a great game and oh so lovely
James Blake now yall gotsta know i died at this one! the guy was sweating like a P-I-G but stopped and signed autographs. real nice about it too...OMG i just realized he touched my pen! :eek: so hot so hot so hot so hot and OH THAT ASS!
YounesOMG the dude is crazy! hes so funny! i went to the pavillion b4 the start of play and i was like "YOUNES! can you sign this for me?" and he goes "sorry!!! i have a match" in his own weird way, and put his hand down on my shoulder :eek: then i got him later :devil: watching Arazis match and he remembered me and i got a pic outta him too :)
Olivier Rochushahaha i towered over him! :D my fave Belgian after Kim, and one of my true faves. i just love the guy. i think he winked at me after he signed
Eleni Daniilidouhahaha cornered her in a confined space between courts :devil: shes really pretty :eek: mediterranian gorgeousness about her. gave one of her huge smiles and it was all good wish i took a pic of her

and finally......

bitch-behaviour of the day award goes to.... Kafelnikov. grumpy dickshit!

ps took pics close up of Davenport :hearts: but didnt get her auto at the session....queue too long

pps GO my three unmentioned girls who did great today! Jennifer Serena and Jeca! couldnt watch the matches, but followed the scores.

Cariaoke
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:48 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: That was such a nice overview, babe! It's like I was there under you I mean with you! :o :o :o :o But...

BACK DA FUCK OFF MY MAN, JAMES! :mad: :mad: :mad:

LeonHart
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:49 PM
aww..u didn't watch Maria/Ashley? :) Nice report!

Cariaoke
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:51 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: That was such a nice overview, babe! It's like I was there under you I mean with you! :o :o :o :o But...

threesomes cari threesomes :wavey:

yeah, how come you weren't all over that blonde-fest :confused:
yes... we've done them before... but it's supposed to be my week to have James... :sad: :sad: :sad:

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:52 PM

LMFAO! :o

babe...we can share him like we share everything else :o

Cariaoke
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:53 PM
LMFAO! :o

babe...we can share him like we share everything else :o
yeah but you're greedy! :devil:

so, did y'all have fun in the shower? does Thomas sound like James when he's reaching his peak?

topspin
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Nice report..

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:55 PM
aww..u didn't watch Maria/Ashley? :) Nice report!

no! :sad: i really did want to, but after Elena i didnt wanna watch Nalbandian so we moved court :) Scud was playing on 5 so dem Aussies were swamping the place, so we watched the other Aussie Molik instead :) then i had to run and beat those ppl down for a seat on court 5 for 2 consecutive matches feat my babies :)

btw....they moved Elena Bovina from court 18 (where i coulda seen her) to court 1 (where i couldnt) :sad: not happy about that :mad: i got to the court all excited and then they made the announcement. :fiery:

TatiAnnahølic
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:55 PM
ohhh :)

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:57 PM
yeah but you're greedy! :devil:

so, did y'all have fun in the shower? does Thomas sound like James when he's reaching his peak?

OMG uhhhhhh-huhhhhh :o man dont even get me started :eek: i was screaming like Mariah

Cariaoke
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:01 PM
dayum... what's Thomas' #? Time for a booty call...

catkey94
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Hey, thanks for the reports SJW!!! But I am dying to know if you had a chance to meet Serena today too?

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:05 PM
dayum... what's Thomas' #? Time for a booty call...

cant disclose that info over the net, you know stalkers :o

but if u come to bed early tonight, ill give u some details ;)

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Hey, thanks for the reports SJW!!! But I am dying to know if you had a chance to meet Serena today too?

if i did, not only wouldnt i not be alive right now, but u woulda heard about it non stop :)

meet her? that prolly wont happen. they think the sisters are being stalked so they have like 10 million ppl around them at all times (i saw this with Venus yesterday :)) but see her? well maybe around....im going back fri and i got ladies quarters tix for centre court (Jennifer vs Serena....its on! :D)

catkey94
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:12 PM
if i did, not only wouldnt i not be alive right now, but u woulda heard about it non stop :)

meet her? that prolly wont happen. they think the sisters are being stalked so they have like 10 million ppl around them at all times (i saw this with Venus yesterday :)) but see her? well maybe around....im going back fri and i got ladies quarters tix for centre court (Jennifer vs Serena....its on! :D)

:cool: Cool!! I look forward to your report on the semis. The reports you have given so far are excellant. Have fun...though I can tell you already are!

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:25 PM
:) thanks

i just wanted to add that Alex IS actually a sore bitch....she hardly shook Loits hand and didnt look at the umpire when she brushed hers

but despite this, shes got a great game (im being serious....people were gasping at her shots) and i love her loads still :)

Berlin_Calling
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Great report SerenaJWilliams :wavey:

Mrs. Peel
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Hey Nowwww SerenaJ!!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Another excellent report! :bounce: I'm having a good time with you. I dream of attending Wimbledon! Thank you for sharing your fun!!!

Heee...Your coverage is a helluva lot better than ESPN :rolleyes: !!!

I hope you get to go again Friday!!!

Mrs. Peel
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:56 PM
:) thanks

i just wanted to add that Alex IS actually a sore bitch....she hardly shook Loits hand and didnt look at the umpire when she brushed hers

but despite this, shes got a great game (im being serious....people were gasping at her shots) and i love her loads still :)

She needs to work on that...that attitude will impede her success.

Rocketta
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Great report again and I'm totally Jealous!! I need to work on getting tix to the US Open! However, I would never go up and get autographs and talk to anyone so that wouldn't do anyone on this board any good but I'd enjoy it. :p

Mrs. Peel
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Now Anna K. is another story...don't even get me started! :p

Awwwww...please!!! :angel: lol

SJW
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:23 PM
Great report again and I'm totally Jealous!! I need to work on getting tix to the US Open! However, I would never go up and get autographs and talk to anyone so that wouldn't do anyone on this board any good but I'd enjoy it. :p

LOL!!!!!!! :D girl u so should! u see the players and u so will! i mean im not the most extroverted person there is (im being totally serious!) but i was asking all the players! and only 2 refused...Roddick (cos he had a match :)) and Kafelnikov (cos hes a bastard :))

Dava
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Im was so scared to ask for autographs (I'm assuming thats what you were asking for!) even at BMH!

Rocketta
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:37 PM
LOL!!!!!!! :D girl u so should! u see the players and u so will! i mean im not the most extroverted person there is (im being totally serious!) but i was asking all the players! and only 2 refused...Roddick (cos he had a match :)) and Kafelnikov (cos hes a bastard :))

LOL, no I see most of the players at Charleston but I'm a people watcher. I like to watch and take pictures but not that interested in getting autographs or talking to them. Now Richard he's a trip. I was taking a bunch of pics of Serena one year and changing my lenses and stuff and as I was bent down changing a lens Richard came over and asked my about my camera, I was dumb founded. My sister still picks at me today. :) Then I hate fighting a crowd too! :( :( :(

jmp
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Thanks, again, SerenaJWilliams. I really expected ESPN to move their cameras around a lot more in the first few days of the tournament. There are a lot of good players who lose in the first rounds, but, still play well. Thanks to you I get a little more of the experience.

Originally posted by Rocketta
LOL, no I see most of the players at Charleston but I'm a people watcher. I like to watch and take pictures but not that interested in getting autographs or talking to them. Now Richard he's a trip. I was taking a bunch of pics of Serena one year and changing my lenses and stuff and as I was bent down changing a lens Richard came over and asked my about my camera, I was dumb founded. My sister still picks at me today. Then I hate fighting a crowd too!

Rocketta, me too!

Norma2
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:28 PM
you chose some boring matches to watch

Miss Thang
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:36 PM

Uh, excuse me Miss 1 and Miss 2. :rolleyes: Y'all need to fall back cuz James is MY man! Hmmpf! Y'all can share Thomas. A'ight? :cool: ;)

Miss SJW! :worship: Girl you done did it again....even if you did try to push up on my man. ;) I like the way you write as if we were all kickin it together gettin' our drink. Major snaps to you girlfriend! :kiss:

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:47 AM
cant disclose that info over the net, you know stalkers :o

but if u come to bed early tonight, ill give u some details ;)
Ok, I'm in the bed with my laptop and some coconut massage oil, where are ya? :devil: :o

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:49 AM
Uh, excuse me Miss 1 and Miss 2. :rolleyes: Y'all need to fall back cuz James is MY man! Hmmpf! Y'all can share Thomas. A'ight? :cool: ;)

Miss SJW! :worship: Girl you done did it again....even if you did try to push up on my man. ;) I like the way you write as if we were all kickin it together gettin' our drink. Major snaps to you girlfriend! :kiss:
unh-unh, Miss Peaches... SJW and I share James like he was our favorite shirt. I've worn him out so bad, I might bring the scoliosis back... please believe it! He has to wear a brace when I'm swinging from the chandeliers... if you get what I'm saying... So, you best be gone because James is all up on this like Serena on an overhead smash. Peace, homie!

A-Rod#1Fan
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Sarah, why couldn't you get on Court 1?

These other players just don't interest me.

the cat
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Thanks for the reports, SJW! :D And I'm glad you like Elena Dementieva alot, too! I don't call her "The Darling One" for nothing! :angel:

And it sounds like Cariosity is going to turn into Booti-osity right before our eyes! :bounce: :hearts: :drool:

CC
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:17 AM

Miss Thang, you sound like Celine Dion. And yes, I did say "sound."

moby
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:39 AM
Elena Dementieva is prettier in real life :confused:
but how can you get prettier than that *pointing to her playing on TV* ;)

Greenout
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:43 AM
That's it-you've got the job!!

SJW, you my friend should be doing all the
freakin WIMBLEDON on site reports for
tv coverage in every country!!! :) Your
reports are so much better than anything I've
heard or read so far by writers, and tv presenters.

Your really making my WIMBLEDON enjoyable.

Thank you,

tennischick
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:54 AM
more! more! :worship: terrific reports!

Diya
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:01 AM
Cool Reports :hearts:

Yeah for once i am jealous of you ;) :)

ys
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:11 AM
To see the prettiest of Elena Dementieva on-court - go to her doubles matches. Normally she plays doubles without a cap, and she looks so much greater with those beautiful hair.. She is always nice, when wins. I know of very few players who are nice after they lose, which is totally understandable.

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:20 AM
omg :) hey will you watch angie vs petrova today? you freakinngggggggggg shoullldddd!!!!!!!! coz it's gonna be a close, tight match with angie prevailing in the end :D

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:21 AM
and how long was the davenport queue exactly? you should get her autograph for meeee!!! grrr go lindsay :D

Chance
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:14 AM
Another Great Report SJW :D

Have fun when you go to the quarterfinals!

katrientje
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Great reports!! you are really gifted for writing lively reports!!
Thanxx

AKTW
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:50 AM
What a great report!Thanks so much. :)
Well,Alyona is pretty whenever/wherever I see her!I mean,in real and on TV,as well as in photos.She's simply elegant!
It seems that being to Wimbledon is really fun!Most players are nice. :)

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:39 PM
ok ok too many Qs ill try to quote each one :)

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:41 PM

:) well u know, either blake brother is ok with me :p James is my baby but i never realised how cute Thomas is :hearts:

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Sarah, why couldn't you get on Court 1?

These other players just don't interest me.

because u would have to be real early in the queue (as Tim was playing there were loadsa ppl :rolleyes: ) and i didnt get there till about 9 :o

sorry about that :)

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the reports, SJW! :D And I'm glad you like Elena Dementieva alot, too! I don't call her "The Darling One" for nothing! :angel:

And it sounds like Cariosity is going to turn into Booti-osity right before our eyes! :bounce: :hearts: :drool:

LMFAO the words Cari and bootay in the same sentence really turn me on :drool:

i think im in love with Elena Dementieva :eek: quite scary actually :rolleyes:

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:46 PM

:o :o :o :o :D

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Elena Dementieva is prettier in real life :confused:
but how can you get prettier than that *pointing to her playing on TV* ;)

yes, please believe, girlfriend is GORGEOUS

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:49 PM
That's it-you've got the job!!

SJW, you my friend should be doing all the
freakin WIMBLEDON on site reports for
tv coverage in every country!!! :) Your
reports are so much better than anything I've
heard or read so far by writers, and tv presenters.

Your really making my WIMBLEDON enjoyable.

Thank you,

thank u very much thats very sweet :)

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:50 PM
To see the prettiest of Elena Dementieva on-court - go to her doubles matches. Normally she plays doubles without a cap, and she looks so much greater with those beautiful hair.. She is always nice, when wins. I know of very few players who are nice after they lose, which is totally understandable.

thanks for the tip :) if i see her and her partner on the match scheduale, ill definately go. cos on the outside courts, u get so close to the players

Experimentee
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the report. You saw the Hrbaty-Srichaphan match? Were both players playing well? I thought that match would have been a shocker coz Paradorn is playing shit at the moment and Domi isnt good on grass.

Its great that you cheered on Venus so much, do the same for Rena when you see her. They so deserve it after what happened at the French, especially Rena! You are so lucky to meet Richard! I wish i could, but he never makes the trip to Australia :(
Yeah Jan Mike has always been the best to his fans, he makes sure he signs everyones autograph even when theres loads of people around him! I'd love it if i was his fan, but i'm not really.

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:54 PM
omg :) hey will you watch angie vs petrova today? you freakinngggggggggg shoullldddd!!!!!!!! coz it's gonna be a close, tight match with angie prevailing in the end :D

i wish i was going today :( i would watch that match cos i love Petrova, but unfortunately im not :)

btw the dav queue was ages long :( prolly about 60 ppl and she was only meant to be there for a few mins. but she was really nice and she seems a pretty cool person, she was smiling throughout :)

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:55 PM
thank u sunset and katrientje :)

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:56 PM
What a great report!Thanks so much. :)
Well,Alyona is pretty whenever/wherever I see her!I mean,in real and on TV,as well as in photos.She's simply elegant!
It seems that being to Wimbledon is really fun!Most players are nice. :)

she is she is she is :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the report. You saw the Hrbaty-Srichaphan match? Were both players playing well? I thought that match would have been a shocker coz Paradorn is playing shit at the moment and Domi isnt good on grass.

Its great that you cheered on Venus so much, do the same for Rena when you see her. They so deserve it after what happened at the French, especially Rena! You are so lucky to meet Richard! I wish i could, but he never makes the trip to Australia :(
Yeah Jan Mike has always been the best to his fans, he makes sure he signs everyones autograph even when theres loads of people around him! I'd love it if i was his fan, but i'm not really.

yea both Domi and Para were playing real high quality stuff....great match.

Venus is my girl :) she is the reason i got into tennis (yea, it wasnt serena) and i was more than happy to lose my voice to ensure her other fans joined me in being vocal. there were all these ppl saying how they got up soooo early to travel JUST TO SEE HER and it was so cool how she wasnt on centre cos those tix woulda been sold out. if i see Rena ill make even more noise :) i want them to know they have so many ppl who adore them in england (the media included)

haha, im a Jan-Mike fan, admittedly more for his looks than his tennis ;) but hes such a gentleman and REALLY sweet

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:01 PM
btw Diya imma pretend i didnt read that ;)

Mr. Man
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Another bootiful report sarah! :kiss:

the cat
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Who is Sarah? Isn't SJW is a guy? :confused: Please forgive me if I am wrong. :o

I thought you would like my Booti-osity comment. ;)

Please keep up the great reports! That's what counts the most. :D

Cariaoke
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:14 PM
ROFL @ the cat...

SJW has been and always be a GIRL... that's my sweetheart. :kiss: :kiss: I love ya baby! :D :D

SJW
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:48 PM
LMFAO! yea im female :p u prolly got confused by me perving over Serena/Cari, right? ;)

thanks Mr Man :D

TammysBigSis
Jun 26th, 2003, 05:36 AM
Awwwww...please!!! :angel: lol

PM or e-mail me and I will share! I don't like to dish in public (at least not usually).

SJW
Jun 26th, 2003, 09:44 PM
ok my day three! :D (well day 4 for wimbledon)

i would just like to clarify that im a complete ass and such a star struck dumb idiot....

so here was my thursday at the AEC :)

Russia-Round
i planned to stay on court 2 the whole day since i had 3 faves on that court...but the queues were fricking LONG! so i decided to go and watch my Russians instead.....

Nastya vs Lina....two pretty, NON BLONDE Russian girls....it was a good match :) (IMO) Nastya played so well, and while Lina didnt play up to her full potential, i enjoyed watching it cos these bunch of girls are so talented...i noticed how well Nastya moves to her b/h on the run :eek: this match may not interest some people but i was more than happy to watch it...

the other Russian Russian match i watched involved two pretty blondes.....Bovina and Sharapova. Sharapova doesnt so much grunt, but sound like shes being strangled! :eek: its quite cute tho. well anyways i get the feeling my girls dont like Maria. first of all Ashley said "LOUDER!" rather sarcasticly, then Lena was like "when i serve, you have to be ready when im ready!" when Maria was stalling. Maria seems kinda cold, keeps herself to herself. the match score doesnt do the match justice. it was a great first set, then Maria just came up with out of this world shots in the second while Lena was still playing ok. this match was good. then i went up to "Henman Hill" to watch the second set of Serena :)

but inbetween the Russians matches....i decided to go star-stalking :p and this is what happened :)

autograph hunting

Daja Bedanovadidnt say much, so nothing to say here really
Srebotnik seemed upbeat even though she lost to Venus :) nice girl
Nadalim not even sure this boy can speak a lick of English....and hes kinda strange, he sometimes sways when he walks....but this is a guy for the future
Stefanohahahaha if i couldnt get Jenns auto, at least i got her daddys! i asked him to say good luck to Jennifer for her match later and he said "thank u very much" still wanna meet Jen tho :(
Casanovagirlfriend is one of my faves....but kinda chunky. and for this reason she always looks flustered/outta breath. but shes cool, i like her
KimmyOMG guys i cheated on Nastya! :eek: i told kim she was my fave player (like i said, we all lie to get what we want) and she was having a great year and to keep on going. she seemed kinda embarassed and started giggling and saying "thank you" didnt stop smiling :D love her :hearts:
Lucy Rusedskihow do Tim and Greg marry such attractive looking women? :eek: shes really pretty :) was on the phone at the time, maybe booking greg anger management ;)
Jeca Dokic i was watching her in practice and she was looking good, so im not suprised she won by the score she did. shes another pretty tennis player. shes not as tall as i thought she was, and her lil sneeze noises sound cuter in real life than on tv :hearts:
Roddick YAYYYY he signed!!! there were so many females around it was unbelievable. hes a cool bloke...and he was loving the attention
Santoro nothing to say really
Lori Mcneil dont know how old she is, but girlfriend looks GOOD :eek: she was more than willing to sign for me :) shes real tight with the williams camp lucky bitch! does anyone know if shes got chillun, cos she was on the courts with this lil mixe race boy who was real good. future champ right there
JFC LOL everyone was like "JUAN! JUAN! JUAN!" and he goes "yes yes! my name is Juan!" hes pretty cute close up and he thanked me when i said well done for his FO crown. happy hes through to 3rd round here
Lee Childshad to get a brit in there somewhere :p hes pretty cute actually
Sugi awwwww shes sweet! was all smiles and thats good to see
Paradornok he is FIT! i love him. hes so cute. saw him practicing today too. hes lovely
Maleeva saw her coming up from the underground part and she only signed my book :D thank u Maggie!!
Alicia Molik awwwwwwww what a fricking sweethheart! i love this girl. she came over and signed for me straight away and i said thank you very much and she said "its no problem". love her accent! GO MOLIK@Wimby :bounce:
Nigel Sears him and Dani came out and since i already had Danis auto, i went for his. she looked in a better mood but he didnt look too happy. signed anyway though. i think they will split soon
Mike Bryan didnt recognize him :o someone told me who it was so i thought i might as well
Carlos Rodriguez yes Henins coach :) hes a really nice guy. he was so charming to me. i said to him "tell Justine i said good luck for later" (no your eyes are not deceiving you) and he was like "sure sure thank you very much. top bloke
Chanda awwwww shes so sweet! i love Chanda now. she signed for me and no one else again (tehehehehehe) as she had to go to practice. really pretty girl actually. really pleasant too
Gimelstob hes cool. ive looked out for his (lack of) results since he partnered Venus.
Bjorkman i was like "Jonas can i have your auto?" and he said "when i come back i promise". stayed true to his word and seemed in a great mood
Fish gotta love Mardy. no one else knew who he was though!
Karlovich dude is a giant! too tall. he scared me
Ancic another big geezer too. pretty good looking
Asagoe everyone knows her as the girl who beat Dani. she liked the attention. a smiler, which is always nice to see
VRP was going out to practice with Paola. i shouted after her and she ran back to me. thats so nice
linzi loving this one! love Linzi Davenport. shes sooo nice. everyone was after her too and she signed practically every auto. lovely girl
Bovina awwwww one of my ultimate faves. i shouted after her, she turned and waved at me, but didnt come over. so happy when she came out later, and signed mine, one other and nobody elses tehehehehe!
Sharapova like i said she seems distant. i think she hates the attention and limelight. hardly signed any, and just wanted to go off with her camp. her shyness is cute
Schnyder now ive dissed her for her hair before, but i aint gonna lie, i really wanted this one. came over for me (it pays to call their first names). shes cool
Raymond OMG im so rude! i interrupted her speaking like "Lisa can i have ur auto?" but her "sure thing, there you go" was really nicccceeee. shes short! but shes cool. go Lisa and Linzi

i got another story, about some very special ppl coming right up....

Lien
Jun 26th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Thank you for the very good reports!

Nemesis
Jun 26th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Carlos Rodriguez yes Henins coach hes a really nice guy. he was so charming to me. i said to him "tell Justine i said good luck for later" (no your eyes are not deceiving you) and he was like "sure sure thank you very much. top bloke
:eek: :eek: :eek: :tape:

Kimmy OMG guys i cheated on Nastya! i told kim she was my fave player (like i said, we all lie to get what we want) and she was having a great year and to keep on going. she seemed kinda embarassed and started giggling and saying "thank you" didnt stop smiling love her
Was Kim like this: :o :lol: :o You little hypocrite :p

Nice report once again!!!! :worship:

LeonHart
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:01 PM
awww ur so lucky!!! :D

SJW
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:05 PM
perfect pairing

ok guys i saw the Willies!!!! :eek: all of them together! omg someone was shouting "Its Serena!" and i was looking around fricking everywhere, and then she ran up from the underground part. i was so pissed there were barriers there. my heart started racing and i could hardly breathe! i just saw my idol. i was in a state of shock. she ran to the practice courts (this one was also sectioned off) and i decided to stay just in case i got lucky...Oracane followed her and this guy i was chatting with made me laugh when he said "wow! now u can see where Serena gets her ass from!"

then a few hours later, who do u see walking from the courts? Serena Venus Oracene and Richard. i was in awe. then those girls totally work the crowd! it was amazing! they came a bit closer and you gotsta know that everyone was shouting for them. Venus was acting the fool like looking all over the place as if to say "what? whos calling me?" shes so cute. then she put on her glasses. yea the ones that make her look soooooo fricking gorgeous right? then she skips over to the crowd like a lil girl. she took one side, and Serena took the other (my side) yes i got Serenas auto yall! :eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG yall gotsta know i died at this...i was struck dumb...finally managed to get out the goofy phrase "Serena good luck in ur match against Els, ill know u'll be great"..at that point i was about to hit myself for being such a mental retard and not saying something better to one of the most amazing people in the world. but she looked at me and said "thanks" in this really soft drawl.....i died! she touched my pen man :hearts: and she signed other peoples with it, so its got her finger prints on it from about 10 seconds of writing :hearts:

you know what, those girls are amazing. they signed every single auto, and this is when Serena had a match in a few minutes. i think they know how much they mean to the crowds here, and i hope they appreciate us as much as we appreciate them. there was a sense of euphoria when they left. it was all like "can u believe we just saw the W/S that close?!". later ppl asked me whos autos i got, and at the mention of Serena their draw dropped. i was like yah huh i know baby! she looked so amazing on court :hearts: Venus looked pretty damn fine in the box too...i love her hats.

this is just amazing...i cant describe it in any other words

jmp
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the report, SJW. I'm looking forward to your story later.

EDIT TO ADD: I just read about your Williams encounter. Good for you!

SJW
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:27 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :tape:

Was Kim like this: :o :lol: :o You little hypocrite :p

Nice report once again!!!! :worship:

LMFAO i made Kim go red :p and she IS one of my faves, just not my ultimate :p

btw...i DID say it to Carlos and i did mean it. dont know what came over me :angel:

SJW
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:33 PM
ok i just remembered! if u want more proof Richard is a nut (a sweetheart, but a nut all the same) here it is:

first of all ppl were shouting his name (they luuuurve Richard) and he goes "I GOTTA GO GET ME SOME WHISKY" ROTF!!! omg i was pissing myself. whisky @ the AEC? nah man its Pimms baby!

then this Irish dude goes "so Richard which one of the belgians do u think will win Wimbledon this year, Justine or Kim?" and he goes "actually i think a british girl will win. and i put $50,000 on Henman winning too"

OMG u gotta love this guy! u just gotta! :hearts:

Dava
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:35 PM
LOL!!!

Richard is so funny, yet needs a slap at the same time!

Im gonna make friends with him next time we go to Wimbledon!

tyk101
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:42 PM
ye I have to admit Lisa Raymond is really nice, she signed for me at Birmingham after her match!

wow.. are u gonna be wimbledon for the remainder? How'd did u get tickets?? I'd love to go one day, hopefully next year, but I dun think I have a summer holidya next year >.<

SJW
Jun 26th, 2003, 10:48 PM
ground passes are easy...get there by 8 and u will most likely get in

show courts more difficult.....early early early start (maybe overnight) and i just couldnt be fucked this year

Cariaoke
Jun 26th, 2003, 11:34 PM
omg baby! great reports as usual!

you did it! you got to touch Serena! I am so jealous of you! omg! she said 'thanks...' *sigh* You lucky bitch! I am so jealous! Well, not really because the way you type, it's like I was there getting the autographs... Did you piss your pants, luv? :lol:

Alright, so are you going tomorrow? I miss and love you lots. :hug: :smooch:

Dava
Jun 26th, 2003, 11:42 PM
I love your reports SJW!!

Im so glad you had a great time I wish I was there to!!!

Rocketta
Jun 26th, 2003, 11:54 PM
Great reports!!

I'm so happy for you that you got to see all of them together! Actually I'm jealous! I never get to see Venus @ Charleston.

SJW
Jun 26th, 2003, 11:54 PM
Bajangurl....well i saw Venus play live and saw her walk into the Pavillion on Monday but i wasnt as close as today

not going tomorrow im afraid :( i need to sleep lol! and plus, the guards of the players area know me too well already, im known as the girl who knows the name of every player (so they ask me "who is this coming now?") so i gotta pretend i got a life.

but we did manage to get the crowd crunked up in her first rounder :D that was fun. i never knew so many ppl loved Venus :eek:...well i knew shes probably the most popular champ weve had in a while, but it was just ridiculous that all the ppl were there for her

hey...tuesday...im there :D

Cari i didnt directly touch Serena i was too scared! in fact, i cant remember it that clearly now, thats the affect girlfriend has on me! :( all i know is i saw the two most inspirational figures in my life today, Serena right close to me and Venus within 6 ft. im so happy :)

Chance
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:14 AM
SJW, your reports are AWESOME

That sounded like a great encounter, Richard is sometimes a nut but I love his sense of humour.

lol SJW it seems you love everyone you meet ;)

I'm looking forward to your next report :)

MarcusRock
Jun 27th, 2003, 02:14 PM
and plus, the guards of the players area know me too well already, im known as the girl who knows the name of every player (so they ask me "who is this coming now?") so i gotta pretend i got a life.LOL. I know how you feel. At Amelia Island I was taking a pic of some players walking to their match and one of the guards escorting them turned around as he was walking with them and said, "Man, you got (pics of) all the players."

Your reports are excellent. Keep 'em coming. As Rusedski would say, "Well done. Well done. Well DONE."

SJW
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:46 PM
SJW, your reports are AWESOME

That sounded like a great encounter, Richard is sometimes a nut but I love his sense of humour.

lol SJW it seems you love everyone you meet ;)

I'm looking forward to your next report :)

yea im pretty lucky that i saw most of my faves :)

i mean my top ones are Serena (auto, pics) Venus (saw 1st round, pics) Alex (saw first round, pics) Elena Bovina (saw 2nd round, auto, pics) and i got so many top players' autos :eek: not just that, i saw my upcoming girls who i would never usually get to see on tv

and i love everyone i meet because i love and appreciate 99.999% of the players :) the ones i dislike u could probably count on half a hand

SJW
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:49 PM
LOL. I know how you feel. At Amelia Island I was taking a pic of some players walking to their match and one of the guards escorting them turned around as he was walking with them and said, "Man, you got (pics of) all the players."

Your reports are excellent. Keep 'em coming. As Rusedski would say, "Well done. Well done. Well DONE."

lol totally. i musta used 2 films for each day i went, about 160-170 photos taken maybe?

but its worth it, i mean how many times do u get players within a foot of you :hearts:

Mr. Man
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:55 PM
:eek: You got to meet the Willies Sjw, I'm freakin' jealous! pseudo lesbian whore! :fiery: :p

Another worth-reading report though. :hug:

mentos
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:23 PM
:wavey: SJW, I’m Soooo happy for you.
It’s about time those arrogant :rolleyes: Williams sisters made themselves available to the fans. ;) Good that you were one among many, you are the WOman, babe!

the cat
Jun 27th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Thank you for more fine reports, Sarah! :) I hope you get paid for this!

And I am concerned that Maria Sharapova will become overwhelmed with all the attention being paid to her. :( She has the paparazzi folloeing her everywhere. And that's just too much at this stage of her career.

Udachi Maria! :bounce:

Crazy Canuck
Jun 28th, 2003, 04:03 AM
ok my day three! :D (well day 4 for wimbledon)

Nadalim not even sure this boy can speak a lick of English....and hes kinda strange, he sometimes sways when he walks....but this is a guy for the future

Actually, he apparently spat out an english sentance in his intervew, for reasons unknown...seeing as the rest of it was done through a translator. Something like "I played Wimbledon in juniors last year" or whatever. So apparently he can speak a lick of it, if nothing else. Anyhow, he sways? Oh dear, that can't be a good thing. Perhaps he just hasn't grown into himself yet, lol.

JFC LOL everyone was like "JUAN! JUAN! JUAN!" and he goes "yes yes! my name is Juan!" hes pretty cute close up and he thanked me when i said well done for his FO crown. happy hes through to 3rd round here

Ah, Ferrero is such a dweeb :D

Lee Childshad to get a brit in there somewhere :p hes pretty cute actually

Lee Childs? Cute? Nah, I'm not convinced :p

SJW
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:20 AM
haha Mr Man i almost died!

mentos totally:D

yes he is kinda cute! i wouldnt say no :devil:

Crazy Canuck
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:06 AM
I'd say no ;)

Experimentee
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Wow that was cool meeting Serena! I saw them practice when they were here but i never got to talk to them! I did get pics though.
LOL at Richard, he is so funny! He knows how to rile them up for sure! I'm starting to like the guy!
Thanks for the reports they've been great.

SJW
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:36 PM
I'd say no ;)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil::p

carisbro
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:47 PM
well that took me like forever to read thru... :p thanks sjw for sharing those totaly awesome reports.... :hearts: someday hoped to meet some of them chics too.. ;)

King Aaron
Jun 29th, 2003, 05:11 PM
:worship: Your reports are AWESOME!!
Happy you had such great times. Anything more to add about Jelena?

SJW
Jun 29th, 2003, 05:50 PM
yea i love Jelena :( and really happy she signed for me.

shes hot :eek: i wish she would enjoy herself more on court cos shes really talented....

and of course the guys were running after her for her autos ;) she signed mine first tho :D

SJW
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:41 PM
Oh What A Day :D

too English

first of all the weather sucked! :D if it wasnt raining it was cloudy and cold. who would come to England for holiday? patches of sun, but that meant frick all....by the end i was shivering my ass off on court 1...

one step too Far...

met Farina Elia today :hearts: love her so much. got her auto...i told her good luck and she said thank you. didnt look too excited about her quarter match up vs Kim tho ;) and after the first set, i thought we could be in for an upset :eek: but she got her ass kicked in the end :D was Kim missing in the first set or what??.... :confused:

Pat Cash

dude is strange! :D is he in the old geezers draw or what? i went up to him and asked him for an auto and he took my book and kept on walking :confused: he was looking for someone, but i was like "man, sign it and give me my fucking book back!" :eek: i always kinda had a thing for Pat Cash tho :angel: (the earring prolly)

Seb Grosjean

hes the enemy now hes Tiger Tims next opponent :angel: :devil: jokes, hes cute and talented. nice bloke, will he break the UK's hearts tomorrow?? :angel:

Jo Durie

i dont even know why i got her auto she is the WORST commentator in the world. i think the lack of stars going past went to my head....

...so me and the lil belgian finally meet...

like i said before, if i saw her, i wouldnt know what to say. so i just let the words flow out my mouth. first of all i asked her which Williams would win Wimbledon and she gave me a funny look. then i asked her if she had REALLY fallen and hurt her hand, or had Serena purposely tried to break it...oh well. then i said to her i had an army of friends who would reciprocate Serenas treatment by her thug legion and girlfriend almost wet her pants. she still gave me her auto tho, thanks Justine :)

Jen spotting. i asked her for her auto again---> "after practice" :rolleyes: :) didnt get it ;) watched her practice tho, shes exactly what u would expect :D she was missing returns all over the place and started shouting to herself. the mafia bloke was shagging balls (*ahem*) which is kinda funny, cos he werent moving very quick. love Jen though :) :hearts: pity i had to be on centre b4 she finished practicing...

hitting the Pimms tent

drank too much today, prolly why i embarassed mi madre with my "support shouting" :o that stuff is lethal and too expensive...take cider with u in future

centre of attention...match one

Venus vs Linziiiiiiiiii wahoooooooo :bounce: wowwwwww both girls are soooo big :hearts: :worship: ok, what u see on telly, how hard u think they hit, is NOTHING compared to real life. i feel sorry for the balls....

the match commenced at 1.09 and after like 2 games, we were sat watching the heavens open till 2.09 exactly :rolleyes: once it did get going, it didnt stop...i enjoyed this match, both hit amazing shots, and i even found myself clapping Linzi for a lotta stuff second set. this was my attempt at being "impartial"...clap the good points and not the players. of course it didnt work, and i found myself shouting "YEA BABY!" and "CMON VENUS!" at many an opportunity (the Pimms i tell u). Linzi had a lot of chances that she maybe shoulda taken....?? but Venus is such a fighter. classy ladies, classy match :D:kiss:

pffffffft...the other sister

after V vs Linzi i went to get pizza :D from the queue, looked at the scoreboard, and Serena was up like 1-0 15-40 on Jenns serve in double quick time (i think, right? :confused: or i need glasses). i thought "SHIT! SHES PLAYING WELL!" finally got back to my seat and b4 i knew it, it was 6-2 Jenn?? :confused: i was STUNNED. i couldnt get a word out for about 2 sets. Jenn was playing her own game great, and Serena had no answer...apart from to hit out. i said to my momz i would find a new favourite (looking towards Henin at this point) and she was laughing at how "emotional" i was getting (yea, the same chick who was having babies in Agassi [her supreme fave] vs Younes) pfffffft @ that. i always seem to curse like a sailor in Serena vs Jen matches. im glad my momz ignores me 99% of the time cos i let out more versions of "fuck" than i think is humanly possible. although i WAS acknowledging Jen Jens athleticism (i had to. shes amazing) i was screaming for Serena real loud to piss off the dickass behind me who was a Jenn-atic (he was behaving worse than me...thats saying something). what about that tension at the end? 5-2 ur thinkin "so close baby, lets go" and when the Capster has a point to get back on serve for 5-4, ur thinking "hello Serena-choker from pre 02". but the climax lived up to the drama throughout the match...loved Serenas lil twirl at the end :) great acknowledgement of the crowd by Jenn ESPECiALLY after the match...no one was clapping her more than me. pure classy divas :worship:

Hen-in Hill

yes i went onto the hill to watch her play Sveta. kinda got distracted by the cod and chips smell tho. shes playing well right? sveta is no pushover. her hand seems...better...fine (?) no suprises here. she just asked a lot of unanswerable Qs. well played

double trouble

OMFG what was that all about?! :eek: we queued up for resaleable tix for court one (needed more sister action) and we got there at 6-3 Lina-Alyona. i was happy cos its like 4 of my faves sharing a court :eek: i wasnt the manic person from centre court....i was just enjoying myself here. watching dubs is sooooooooooo fun. the reflexes are great. the points can go on forever, yet u dont want them to stop. at 3-6 6-3 i was thinking "yea game on". Lina/Alyona had missed the chance to go a double break up second set :eek: and i thought the sisters would be too strong. but the Russians represented. not just on court, but there fans off court were giving the Williams supporters a run for their money (the cheeky buggers shouted in Russian, i mean WTF?) its basically all even at the death, and Alyona, whos groundstrokes measure maybe 80 mph (?) sends in a bunch of second serves measuring from 60-75 mph which totally fucked the sisters up! i mean u should really get them into play girls! last game a heartbreaker, and when Venus dfed on mp, u felt for her...but rather dubs than singles. excellent display of what i like to call the "two Serenas" (like the two gorans...the one who nearly knocked a CAMERA man out with a miss-directed smash [tehehehehehehe], and the one who made a few athletic stop volleys) and some pure doubles competitive tennis. that match was not for the faint hearted :worship:

well that was my last day for this year :) i :hearts: it....im def going back next year...more player stalking :devil:

thanks alot :wavey:

Nathalie_Tauziat
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:43 PM
Why did you not come to Nathalie for a signature? :fiery:

Glenn
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:47 PM
Next year, ur going with me! :devil:

Right? :unsure:

Rachel
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the report :D
Have fun! :)

Glenn
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:53 PM
Nadal sometimes "sways"?
What is swaying?

SJW
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the report :D
Have fun! :)

oh dont worry, i had a blast :)

go the Aussies? ALICIA!!!!! :hearts:

Rachel
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:12 PM
oh dont worry, i had a blast :)

go the Aussies? ALICIA!!!!! :hearts:

:D I loved your bit about Alicia being so cool as well :)
Go Aussie Go! ;)

Pureracket
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:27 PM
Excellent, excellent reports.

jmp
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:31 PM
Great report, SJW! It sounds so exciting to watch matches on Centre Court! I was thinking about the shear power of Venus and Lindsay while they were playing. The sound the ball was making was awesome!

:) Thanks again! :) :wavey:

SJW
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:38 PM
centre court is like nothing else...i get the impression Arthur Ashe court is too big...(??) when i looked at the map on the back of the tix i thought i would be right up in the sky....but we were kinda close to the action. the crowd is just classy :worship: (apart from me and dickass). u get ppl supporting their individual faves etc, but no clapping on errors, no rowdy football (soccer) type fans and pretty much even support...

but the line calling WAS a bit shocking today :eek:

jmp
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:47 PM
SJW, what about the line calling? Was the crowd yelling bad calls?

SJW
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:51 PM
the lines judges were sleepin as if their names were Venus :o

jmp
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:59 PM
Ooohhhh! Thanks for clearing that up.

pura-vida
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:13 AM
oh man....thank you very much for the reports!!!!! it's great to read!!
i have faith that one day i go to travel for the Europe and watch one grand slam..! and now much more...when wta took off the Brasil Open for the calendar of tournaments
:(

Martian Martin
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:20 AM
SJW, so happy that you enjoyed yourself!!! :D I was there Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, was just fantastic!! I'll have to do my reports of what matches, which players I saw!! :D

Martian Martin
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:21 AM
i wish i was going today :( i would watch that match cos i love Petrova, but unfortunately im not :)

btw the dav queue was ages long :( prolly about 60 ppl and she was only meant to be there for a few mins. but she was really nice and she seems a pretty cool person, she was smiling throughout :)

Yeah she was really nice, she even said "hey how are you" to me, hehe!!

Martian Martin
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:21 AM
lol totally. i musta used 2 films for each day i went, about 160-170 photos taken maybe?

but its worth it, i mean how many times do u get players within a foot of you :hearts:

That's exactly the same with me!! :) The other thing is you never know if you'll ever see that player again, let alone be as close to them

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:22 AM
OMG where have u been stranger?! :hearts:

Fingon
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:28 AM
Oh What A Day :D

too English

first of all the weather sucked! :D if it wasnt raining it was cloudy and cold. who would come to England for holiday? patches of sun, but that meant frick all....by the end i was shivering my ass off on court 1...

one step too Far...

met Farina Elia today :hearts: love her so much. got her auto...i told her good luck and she said thank you. didnt look too excited about her quarter match up vs Kim tho ;) and after the first set, i thought we could be in for an upset :eek: but she got her ass kicked in the end :D was Kim missing in the first set or what??.... :confused:

Pat Cash

dude is strange! :D is he in the old geezers draw or what? i went up to him and asked him for an auto and he took my book and kept on walking :confused: he was looking for someone, but i was like "man, sign it and give me my fucking book back!" :eek: i always kinda had a thing for Pat Cash tho :angel: (the earring prolly)

Seb Grosjean

hes the enemy now hes Tiger Tims next opponent :angel: :devil: jokes, hes cute and talented. nice bloke, will he break the UK's hearts tomorrow?? :angel:

Jo Durie

i dont even know why i got her auto she is the WORST commentator in the world. i think the lack of stars going past went to my head....

...so me and the lil belgian finally meet...

like i said before, if i saw her, i wouldnt know what to say. so i just let the words flow out my mouth. first of all i asked her which Williams would win Wimbledon and she gave me a funny look. then i asked her if she had REALLY fallen and hurt her hand, or had Serena purposely tried to break it...oh well. then i said to her i had an army of friends who would reciprocate Serenas treatment by her thug legion and girlfriend almost wet her pants. she still gave me her auto tho, thanks Justine :)

Jen spotting. i asked her for her auto again---> "after practice" :rolleyes: :) didnt get it ;) watched her practice tho, shes exactly what u would expect :D she was missing returns all over the place and started shouting to herself. the mafia bloke was shagging balls (*ahem*) which is kinda funny, cos he werent moving very quick. love Jen though :) :hearts: pity i had to be on centre b4 she finished practicing...

hitting the Pimms tent

drank too much today, prolly why i embarassed mi madre with my "support shouting" :o that stuff is lethal and too expensive...take cider with u in future

centre of attention...match one

Venus vs Linziiiiiiiiii wahoooooooo :bounce: wowwwwww both girls are soooo big :hearts: :worship: ok, what u see on telly, how hard u think they hit, is NOTHING compared to real life. i feel sorry for the balls....

the match commenced at 1.09 and after like 2 games, we were sat watching the heavens open till 2.09 exactly :rolleyes: once it did get going, it didnt stop...i enjoyed this match, both hit amazing shots, and i even found myself clapping Linzi for a lotta stuff second set. this was my attempt at being "impartial"...clap the good points and not the players. of course it didnt work, and i found myself shouting "YEA BABY!" and "CMON VENUS!" at many an opportunity (the Pimms i tell u). Linzi had a lot of chances that she maybe shoulda taken....?? but Venus is such a fighter. classy ladies, classy match :D:kiss:

pffffffft...the other sister

after V vs Linzi i went to get pizza :D from the queue, looked at the scoreboard, and Serena was up like 1-0 15-40 on Jenns serve in double quick time (i think, right? :confused: or i need glasses). i thought "SHIT! SHES PLAYING WELL!" finally got back to my seat and b4 i knew it, it was 6-2 Jenn?? :confused: i was STUNNED. i couldnt get a word out for about 2 sets. Jenn was playing her own game great, and Serena had no answer...apart from to hit out. i said to my momz i would find a new favourite (looking towards Henin at this point) and she was laughing at how "emotional" i was getting (yea, the same chick who was having babies in Agassi [her supreme fave] vs Younes) pfffffft @ that. i always seem to curse like a sailor in Serena vs Jen matches. im glad my momz ignores me 99% of the time cos i let out more versions of "fuck" than i think is humanly possible. although i WAS acknowledging Jen Jens athleticism (i had to. shes amazing) i was screaming for Serena real loud to piss off the dickass behind me who was a Jenn-atic (he was behaving worse than me...thats saying something). what about that tension at the end? 5-2 ur thinkin "so close baby, lets go" and when the Capster has a point to get back on serve for 5-4, ur thinking "hello Serena-choker from pre 02". but the climax lived up to the drama throughout the match...loved Serenas lil twirl at the end :) great acknowledgement of the crowd by Jenn ESPECiALLY after the match...no one was clapping her more than me. pure classy divas :worship:

Hen-in Hill

yes i went onto the hill to watch her play Sveta. kinda got distracted by the cod and chips smell tho. shes playing well right? sveta is no pushover. her hand seems...better...fine (?) no suprises here. she just asked a lot of unanswerable Qs. well played

double trouble

OMFG what was that all about?! :eek: we queued up for resaleable tix for court one (needed more sister action) and we got there at 6-3 Lina-Alyona. i was happy cos its like 4 of my faves sharing a court :eek: i wasnt the manic person from centre court....i was just enjoying myself here. watching dubs is sooooooooooo fun. the reflexes are great. the points can go on forever, yet u dont want them to stop. at 3-6 6-3 i was thinking "yea game on". Lina/Alyona had missed the chance to go a double break up second set :eek: and i thought the sisters would be too strong. but the Russians represented. not just on court, but there fans off court were giving the Williams supporters a run for their money (the cheeky buggers shouted in Russian, i mean WTF?) its basically all even at the death, and Alyona, whos groundstrokes measure maybe 80 mph (?) sends in a bunch of second serves measuring from 60-75 mph which totally fucked the sisters up! i mean u should really get them into play girls! last game a heartbreaker, and when Venus dfed on mp, u felt for her...but rather dubs than singles. excellent display of what i like to call the "two Serenas" (like the two gorans...the one who nearly knocked a CAMERA man out with a miss-directed smash [tehehehehehehe], and the one who made a few athletic stop volleys) and some pure doubles competitive tennis. that match was not for the faint hearted :worship:

well that was my last day for this year :) i :hearts: it....im def going back next year...more player stalking :devil:

thanks alot :wavey:

have you ever thought of writing a book? you have a natural talent for that (fiction books I mean) :lol:

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:32 AM
r u being sarcastic? :confused:

cos its like 1.30 am here :):wavey:

*JR*
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:49 AM
Why did you not come to Nathalie for a signature? :fiery:
Because you are not Nathalie_Dechy, le Placid Parisian! :p

Messenger
Jul 2nd, 2003, 01:01 AM
Hey Nat which do you think is coming first - marriage, you retiring or "Les dessous du tennis féminin 2"? :D

Nemesis
Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:24 AM
like i said before, if i saw her, i wouldnt know what to say. so i just let the words flow out my mouth. first of all i asked her which Williams would win Wimbledon and she gave me a funny look. then i asked her if she had REALLY fallen and hurt her hand, or had Serena purposely tried to break it...oh well. then i said to her i had an army of friends who would reciprocate Serenas treatment by her thug legion and girlfriend almost wet her pants. she still gave me her auto tho, thanks Justine
:eek: And never say again Justine isn't nice ... She still gave you her autograph after the things you said :eek: I bet she didn't even understand the last thing you said :D :p

I heard some moron yelling "Yeah baby" and "Come on Venus" during the match. So again that was you ... :p

Not going to Serena-Justine??? That's a pity ... :sad: Well thanks for the reports! :kiss:

Chance
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:08 AM
Thanks Sjw :d

Cariaoke
Jul 2nd, 2003, 01:10 PM
thanx baby! I'll talk to you about it later tonite. :kiss: :o

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2003, 01:52 PM
:eek: And never say again Justine isn't nice ... She still gave you her autograph after the things you said :eek: I bet she didn't even understand the last thing you said :D :p

I heard some moron yelling "Yeah baby" and "Come on Venus" during the match. So again that was you ... :p

Not going to Serena-Justine??? That's a pity ... :sad: Well thanks for the reports! :kiss:

u cannot be serious :p

yea im the moron

not going to Serena Justine...ill watch it (or not) on tv

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2003, 01:53 PM
Thanks Sjw :d

welcome :)

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2003, 01:54 PM
thanx baby! I'll talk to you about it later tonite. :kiss: :o

:drool:

CondiLicious
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:07 PM
like i said before, if i saw her, i wouldnt know what to say. so i just let the words flow out my mouth. first of all i asked her which Williams would win Wimbledon and she gave me a funny look. then i asked her if she had REALLY fallen and hurt her hand, or had Serena purposely tried to break it...oh well. then i said to her i had an army of friends who would reciprocate Serenas treatment by her thug legion and girlfriend almost wet her pants.

:lol: And I'm the Queen of England!

Cariaoke
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:08 PM
where the hell you've been, diva, luv? :drool:

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:11 PM
:lol: And I'm the Queen of England!

well the truth isnt that interesting :p

carisbro
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:13 PM
great reporting u had me :lol: thanx needed that.... :kiss:

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:56 PM
:)

Rocketta
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:25 PM
Great report! Loved the Justine embellishing....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nathalie_Tauziat
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:10 PM
Because you are not Nathalie_Dechy, le Placid Parisian! :p
:wavey: Non I am not Dechy but being placid is her problem. I, Nathalie Tauziat, did not become an all time great by being 'timide' and not being opinionated. Steffi still thanks me for complaining about Monica's grunt at Wimbledon 1992! She would not have won this match without the help of Nathalie Tauziat and it is this my parents refer to when introducing me as '1992 Joint Wimbledon Champion'!

Bella
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:27 PM
"Funny look" is not very descriptive. Dismissal can take on a lot of looks.

Players all meet a lot of people. I'm sure they develop at least a little thicker skin. Accept autograph book; hear catty remarks; sign; move on; out of sight, out of mind.

CondiLicious
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:32 PM
where the hell you've been, diva, luv? :drool:

Las Vegas. Got drunk. Got sunburnt. Lost money. Met a famous cowbag. It was great!

Cariaoke
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:37 PM
Las Vegas. Got drunk. Got sunburnt. Lost money. Met a famous cowbag. It was great!
oh ok, you can't let anyone know you're going on vacation? :p

glad you had fun...

p.s. SPF 300000, boo boo.

Bella
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:40 PM

Two of us with the same experience: what are the odds?

CondiLicious
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:55 PM
oh ok, you can't let anyone know you're going on vacation? :p

glad you had fun...

p.s. SPF 300000, boo boo.

I did! I told um... sjw knew and... I told people!!!! Honest.

CondiLicious
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:56 PM
Two of us with the same experience: what are the odds?

Maybe we're the same person! Or not...

Martian Martin
Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:09 PM
OMG where have u been stranger?! :hearts:

Hehe I've been a bit busy since I got back!! You never know, maybe I was standing next to you at some point! ;)

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:17 PM
Hehe I've been a bit busy since I got back!! You never know, maybe I was standing next to you at some point! ;)

yea maybe i was!!