PDA

View Full Version : Can Serena beat Jill Craybas?

selesrules
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:32 PM
Serena has never beaten her before! :eek:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:34 PM
you make the most pointless threads I have ever read.

selesrules
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:03 PM
bump :kiss:

LeonHart
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:04 PM
the horror!! :eek:

pircy
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:06 PM
that'll be a tough match :rolleyes:

Becool
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:07 PM
no, cause we know, she sucks.. :sad:

Mad-About-Venus
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:11 PM
No. Serena doesn't stand a chance. Jill Craybas can kick some ass. And Serena is going to be intimidated because she has never beaten her before. Jill is sending Serena home tomorrow.

Now you've got something to dream about Selesrules.

What do you care anyway? Your two favourite players decided to stay home because they can't take another humiliating loss, so now it's your chance to express support for a real Champion. Yeah, I know, Venus lost in the first round at the French, and she is not doing well this years..but she is playing. Whatever, so shut the hell up.

i heart backhand
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:15 PM
I think the poll shows how the people here feel. Serena's stay at Wimbledon will be short!

Kick some anus, Jill!

Fyndh0rnElf
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:49 PM
Good point Selesrules!!!

The question is: can the underdog stay with the relentless Crabs? I mean, Jill's record is impressive, she's completely dominating the tour right now and her physic is scary. Can the fragile, intimidated Serena stop her relying on tactical knowledge and cunning? Plus she's never beatenCrabs before! What a mental setback...

It all comes down to confidence. If Serena Williams shows up determined tomorrow, then maybeeee she'll bother Crabs just a little bit. Good luck Serena play your best and maybe you'll get away with a game or two.

selesrules
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:56 PM
Good point Selesrules!!!

The question is: can the underdog stay with the relentless Crabs? I mean, Jill's record is impressive, she's completely dominating the tour right now and her physic is scary. Can the fragile, intimidated Serena stop her relying on tactical knowledge and cunning? Plus she's never beatenCrabs before! What a mental setback...

It all comes down to confidence. If Serena Williams shows up determined tomorrow, then maybeeee she'll bother Crabs just a little bit. Good luck Serena play your best and maybe you'll get away with a game or two.

I agree! ;)

Fyndh0rnElf
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:16 PM
No matter if it's 6-0 6-0 or 6-0 6-1(Crabs), hopefully Serena will learn a lot from this positive experience

selesfan87
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:10 PM
I'll be seing that match live tommorrow.

Mase
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:30 PM
Yeah I dont think she's going to be able to pull this one out.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good luck Serena :rolleyes:

LOL

Tplayer
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:40 PM
These days anyone who is not affraid of Serena's
school yard bully tactics and has enough veriety in
their game can whoop Serena.

propi
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:44 PM
No matter if it's 6-0 6-0 or 6-0 6-1(Crabs), hopefully Serena will learn a lot from this positive experience
I agree LOL

Miss Thang
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:57 PM
Please. Miss Jill's already confirmed, boarding pass and all, on the British Airways flight bound for the States tomorrow night. :kiss:

Fyndh0rnElf
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:38 PM
Please. Miss Jill's already confirmed, boarding pass and all, on the British Airways flight bound for the States tomorrow night. :kiss:

You know it's supposed to be a joke! You make it sound like Crabs is a real threat...

Miss Thang
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:44 PM
You know it's supposed to be a joke! You make it sound like Crabs is a real threat...

Child please, stop playin'. Now you and I both know that Miss Jill is gonna take a set off Miss Rena. :rolleyes:

DunkMachine
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:46 PM
hmmm this is a tough one

Fyndh0rnElf
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:51 PM
Child please, stop playin'. Now you and I know both that Miss Jill is gonna take a set off Miss Rena. :rolleyes:

Not if Serena is actually on the other side of the net!

Anyway, as long as it's just a set per match your babe will be just fine.

Brandon85
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:13 AM
no way jill is way too good for serena! go jill! (haha)

tennisIlove09
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:16 AM
the reason Serena's never beaten Jill before is because they've never played. :D

My serious prediction: Serena 6-2 6-1

Sam L
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:20 AM
I voted 'No' just for fun.

Brandon85
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:45 AM
I voted 'No' just for fun.
i hope everyone else did that too. you have to be a dumbass to actually think this girl will beat serena! i would like her to but im not a stupid guy.

seeing_red
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:41 AM
hahaha :rolleyes: