PDA

View Full Version : yay!! finally, Iroda on ESPN now

rhz
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:12 PM
looks cute too

LeonHart
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:16 PM
yeah!! Gullickson didn't look too shabby either!!! Hopefully they'll stay on this match, not todd's!

Jordan.
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:18 PM
Go Carly!!

i heart backhand
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:20 PM
Okay, I predicted this match to go to Tulyagnova, but that was before I knew the qualifier that she would be facing. I'm not gonna change my prediction, but I'm rooting for Carly...

Yeah!

Jakeev
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:23 PM
Damnnnnnn if Carly gets her butt into shape ASAP I really think people will be saying ANNA OR ASHLEY WHO?

The girl definitely can have it going on if she wants it. And after watching her against Iroda I really want to know why the fascination with Iroda's chest? Carly makes Iroda look like she needs implants.......

Jordan.
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:26 PM
pff..

Go Carly!! :)

i heart backhand
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:27 PM
And now back to Martin. :cry:

edit: or maybe Hewitt :dies:

BK4ever
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Carly is a beautiful girl...she has a much prettier face than either Anna, Ashley or Maria...imo...

but...she definitely needs to work on her movement and her fitness...she has definitely been working out but she still has a ways to go...

She lost that match because of inexperience...she had Iri on the ropes the entire time, she just got nervous on all the big points...

ASV
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:32 PM
unbelievable...im still recovering from seeing Iri on Tv.

Too bad her outfit sucked

vutt
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:33 PM
Damnnnnnn if Carly gets her butt into shape ASAP I really think people will be saying ANNA OR ASHLEY WHO?

Yeah, I agree :)

goldenlox
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:35 PM
It doesn't matter how much weight Carly loses.
When the checks come in the mail, Anna's will be much, much bigger.

Mase
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:37 PM
Ok is it a rain delay or something, cause Hewitt is back on now????? I just got home, let a brother know!!

BK4ever
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:48 PM

Trust me...if Anna doesnt get her game together soon...there will be no checks in the mail :o

All her sponsors care about is the bottomline, they are accountable to shareholders and not Anna ;)

goldenlox
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:59 PM
So you don't think Anna is going to get paid, do you?
I think her big earning years are still ahead of her.
Her tennis results are not important to the celebrity that the companies are buying into.

That said, I expect Anna to stay on the tour another 10 years. That's because she loves tennis. And as long as she has a gazillion fans, tournaments want her, and sponsors want her.

Berlin_Calling
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:31 PM
Im shocked they showed Iri. She looked great :hearts: Carly is quite hott herself :lick:

Jakeev
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:01 PM

Wanna bet your house on it?

goldenlox
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:26 PM
You think Carly will retire having earned as much money as Anna?

Or do you mean when Anna retires from tennis that Carly will earn more from Adidas? That one situation, and just with Adidas, I agree with.

Jakeev
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:26 PM
You think Carly will retire having earned as much money as Anna?

Or do you mean when Anna retires from tennis that Carly will earn more from Adidas? That one situation, and just with Adidas, I agree with.

Again, do you want to bet your house on it? Never say never.......

goldenlox
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:38 PM
If you are adept at satire, please use the appropriate smilies, because I'm never sure when I'm being insulted and when it's a joke.
Thanks.

*JR*
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:21 AM
So you don't think Anna is going to get paid, do you?
I think her big earning years are still ahead of her.
Her tennis results are not important to the celebrity that the companies are buying into.

That said, I expect Anna to stay on the tour another 10 years. That's because she loves tennis. And as long as she has a gazillion fans, tournaments want her, and sponsors want her.
Isn't that contradicting the "tough gurlz" theme of the tour's new ad campaign discussed in another thread? :confused:

goldenlox
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:24 AM
I think Anna is always the exception to the rule.

*JR*
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:27 AM
I think Anna is always the exception to the rule. She could still get voted off the island! :p

goldenlox
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Anna will make a quick phone call and Enrique will buy the island for her.

Life's that simple when everyone loves you. (And I don't mean everyone, but almost).

fammmmedspin
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:06 AM
If Anna (or insert name of any 5'7 - 5'8 player who needs a better one - starting with Martina.....) could serve like Iroda.....

Venus Forever
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:24 AM
I was very impressed with Carly today. Fitness is questionable, but she can definitely improve.

Look for Carly in the future. :D

salima
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:11 AM
Anyone who managet to tape this match? PM me and your reward can be huge :cool: the weather will be better, your car will use less petrol. you will stay forever young, and someone i know will be very happy :kiss:
(at least some of this wil happend if someone has the tape)