PDA

View Full Version : I want Rusedski to loose!

SerenaSlam
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:01 PM
From the start of ESPN's coverage. They have been running they mouth about a rematch of Roddick against Greg. If Greg looses, its will all be over with. Their coverage right now sucks, b/c they are assuming people are wanting to see these matches, when in reality, its just them "the commentators" are wanting to see this. Please loose, i don't care for any of these two, so if 1 looses, the "hyped" match will just be over with. And maybe just maybe we will get some decent coverage.

LeonHart
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:03 PM
For once i agree with ya Serenaslam :D. My TV isn't even on right now...I'm not interested in watching ppl serve aces over and over again for a match! :fiery:

wongqks
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:04 PM
LOL, you have to listen to radio wimbledon, all the commentators are having an orgasm right now LOL

Nemesis
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I want Henman, Rudseski, Bloomfield, Bogdanovic, Delgado, Hilton, Mackin, Parmar to lose in first round. Childs in second second round. And Baltacha, Keothavong, Ahl, O''Donoghue and Pullin to lose first round for the women.

Like that the BBC will finally spend some attention to the real big players ;) Like now, on BBC: the contestants for the woman's title: Serena, Venus, Kim. NO WORD OF JUSTINE! They said about Kim: "The biggest treat to the Williams sisters, girlfriend of Lleyton Hewitt and got to the final of RG". But who actually won it, beat Serena twice + got to a Wimby final and semi-final was of no importance :rolleyes: Even Lindsay should've been mentioned in my opion.

Keith
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:30 PM
We'll be seeing ALL of the big women in the second week, so what is the point?

Hurley
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:33 PM
L-O-S-E

If you're calling Rusedski "loose"...that's different.

Nemesis
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:36 PM
We'll be seeing ALL of the big women in the second week, so what is the point?
The BBC tends to blow Britain wins up. And that's already too softly expressed. When Tim or Greg win their 1st round match you get a summary of 15 minutes for each. When the women win, you only get to see the scores of top seeds.

That's slightly annoying and out of proportion :p

Vincent
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:39 PM
SerenaSlam, i vaguely remember that this is not the first time you mix up 'loose' and 'lose';)
No, i don't want Greg crushes out in the first round, be the pride of Britain, go Greg !:D*firing aces*

Mrs. Peel
Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:13 PM
Win or lose...just let this match be OVER!!! PLEEEAAAAASSSEEEE!!!

Mrs. Peel
Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:19 PM
Interesting gamesmanship by Rusedki as he slides into the net on a breakpoint and doesn't say anything...

Brad Gilbert notes Rusedski's silence as "weak"

Then Pat McEnroe says that it had shades of Henin-Hardenne and Serena Williams at the French...

Then Brad Gilbert says "don't even get me started on that..."

Hmmmm

i heart backhand
Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:20 PM
L-O-S-E

Thank God some of you possess the ability to spell (I heart Bridget Jones).

If this match goes 4 sets and ESPN shows it... I'm going to cry. :sad:

Nemesis
Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:23 PM
Interesting gamesmanship by Rusedski as he slides into the net on a breakpoint and doesn't say anything...

Brad Gilbert notes Rusedski's silence as "weak"

Then Pat McEnroe says that it had shades of Henin-Hardenne and Serena Williams at the French...

Then Brad Gilbert says "don't even get me started on that..."

Hmmmm
Rusedski is a bigger cheat than Justine. He already cheated twice. In the match against Xavier Malisse previous year, he hit the ball two times to get it over the net and won the point with it. Now this ... On breakpoint!!!

Brad Gilbert is a Brit, I presume. Justine's silence wasn't half as bad as this one. Justine let the judge decide. Greg decides himself :p ;) Justine "cheated" only once in her carreer on a non-break/game point. Greg multiple times ...

LOSE GREG!!! LOSE!!!

UDiTY
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:20 PM
L-O-S-E

Thank You!!!! :bounce:

tia clara
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:42 PM
Brad Gilbert a Brit? Bwahahaha!!!!!1
Not only is he an American, he's a Californian, which some people think makes it worse.

Nemesis
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:44 PM
Much worse ;) Possible political motives :p

pircy
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:23 PM
Think of it this way: they show more of the men's matches in the first week because that's usually when the upsets happen. None of the top seeded women will lose in the first week, and their matches are just routine steamrolling. Show me a women's first round match with the number one seed losing. :rolleyes: Then you'll see coverage.

Nemesis
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:37 PM
Think of it this way: they show more of the men's matches in the first week because that's usually when the upsets happen. None of the top seeded women will lose in the first week, and their matches are just routine steamrolling. Show me a women's first round match with the number one seed losing. Then you'll see coverage.
The first week and the second week! When the women play quarters, they show some points, but then ... All Tim's preparation for his match the other day. It's really boring. They could've made that a nice program!!! In stead they make it a boring program about a boring wussy with boring tennis :p And the sparkles in their eyes when they talk of Tim ... Grrrr ... Are they that desperate? ;)