PDA

View Full Version : Let's dance!!

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:29 PM
Hewitt ousted from Wimbledon now!! That mean we can see more women's matches!! :bounce:

Mercury Rising
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:33 PM
Ehh, that means more Roddick, Henman, ... for us. (BBC) Yuck!

Jordan.
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:34 PM
:rolleyes:.

jbone_0307
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:35 PM
Woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julian
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:36 PM
Well unfortunately now they are talking about the match! lmao..and don't forget we still have Andy Roddick, James Blake, and Andre Agassi to deal with. ;)

Jakub
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:36 PM
:rolleyes:

Nemesis
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:37 PM
http://nevac.nl/flensjes/images/smilies/pukeface.gif @ Henman ;)

Hewitt out of Wimbledon http://nevac.nl/flensjes/images/smilies/whoa.gif

How will Kim react. She's on the same court right after him ... I hope she'll show that one in that relationship can still win.

Jordan.
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:38 PM
Yes, they will talk for 30 fucking minutes while there's fucking Lindsay having trouble... fuckers..

Julian
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Yes, they will talk for 30 fucking minutes while there's fucking Lindsay having trouble... fuckers..

lol! Are you mad Jordan? ;) Jk

gentenaire
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:41 PM
:sad:

At least Hewitt plays entertaining tennis. I'm sick of those ace-machines. Why couldn't Karlovic knock out Roddick?

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:41 PM
It's for us (Aussies :p)

Julian
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:44 PM
Arghh! Now ESPN is gonna show fucking Venus Williams who is fucking crusing over fucking Hrozenska! lol just trying to copy Jordan here. ;) :D

tennnisfannn
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:47 PM
Hewitt ousted from Wimbledon now!! That mean we can see more women's matches!! :bounce:
I hear you mate! Although a part of me feels sorry for him. Hewitt seems to have been under so much pressure now he can concentrate on suing the ass off the ATP! very bad timing indeed.
Aussies in the house, do you like Kim because of lleton or like lleyton because of Kim!
Personally I like him and only because Kim makes him look good!

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:24 PM
I hear you mate! Although a part of me feels sorry for him. Hewitt seems to have been under so much pressure now he can concentrate on suing the ass off the ATP! very bad timing indeed.
Aussies in the house, do you like Kim because of lleton or like lleyton because of Kim!
Personally I like him and only because Kim makes him look good!
I never liked Lleyton...

Cariaoke
Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:25 PM
I feel bad for him as the top seed but he ain't my favorite so it's like *shrug, whatever*.

*does the cabbage patch*

Rocketta
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:44 PM
I feel bad for him as the top seed but he ain't my favorite so it's like *shrug, whatever*.

*does the cabbage patch*

lol, Cari I have to say you make me laugh at least once a day! :wavey:

Chance
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:49 PM
yeah AlexSydney, I know what you mean but I've got to say I kinda feel sorry for the dude.

Hopefully we really do end up getting more womens matches because I think Mark is on the other side.

Infiniti2001
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:50 PM

*does the cabbage patch*

LOL was he tired from the sex last night?? It did not affect Kim though :p

Cariaoke
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:51 PM
lol, Cari I have to say you make me laugh at least once a day! :wavey:
ROFL! http://www.shad0wb0xer.com/vs2/images/smilies/jumprope.gif

faboozadoo15
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:53 PM
im quite happy he lost, too. however, i don't wish for roddick or agassi to lose.

Rocketta
Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:55 PM
I'm not sorry he lost because really if your serious about winning Wimbledon why would you launch a huge lawsuit right before. All the stress and attention that garners is not good for concentration. He had his priorities and it wasn't winning Wimbledon.

lol @ Cariosity