PDA

View Full Version : Adrian!

Kisha
Jan 26th, 2002, 01:40 AM
Hey sweetie!

Just wanted to say hey and hope you are keeping well!:)

Adrian
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:22 AM
:wavey: :wavey: Thanks :D

How are you today?

Kisha
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:53 PM
im good thanks Adrian!

Although Marri has been ganging up against me!!

So what are your plans sweetie?

Adrian
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:55 PM
I'm trying desperately to think Martina didn't lose today and it was a figment of my imagination:(

Kisha
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:58 PM
did, she lose? lol - i completely forgot about the final!
didnt think about it at all!:o

Well, im sure she played well and thats what counts! - well thats what some people say!!! ;)

Adrian
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:12 PM
I never thought i was going to shake off the agony I felt after today's loss..Then my little brother (Michael, I am his Guardian) jumped up and smothered me with kisses and held me so close and whispered in my ear "There is always the french Dad"..He rarely calls me Dad and it stokes me every time he does it...I'm so lucky :D

Kisha
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:19 PM
That is so nice Adrian. I bet you are a great dad, it must be so nice for you to here that.

I very rarely see my little sister, so when i do its really nice. Shes 4 and she just hugs me tight and doesnt let go.

I would imagine being a guardian is really hard, even harder being younger. Im sure you do a great job though!

How old is he?

Adrian
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:26 PM
He is 8, Great Kid, he has had a lot to handle in his young life and I'm not a good Dad, I'm a good brother, the Dad Stuff I'm just learning. Thank god he is patient :)

Kisha
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:36 PM
8, that is such a nice age. Its hard for young kids who have lots to deal with, but with good support (like you) they can pull through.

I think brothers are nicest to have cause they always make sure you are well and always look out for you. My brother does. i dunno what id do without him, your brother probably feels the same.

Adrian
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Yep, try and tell him all that when I decide he should be in bed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kisha
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:47 PM
lol! kids never want to go to bed do they! i dont no why that is!

Adrian
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:53 PM
yes, well i would love to say i have a theory on it all....unfortunately i don't :(

Kisha
Jan 26th, 2002, 05:00 PM
yeah, kids are odd! lol!

How are other things in your life? Good i hope!:)

Adrian
Jan 26th, 2002, 05:14 PM
Yep, couldn't be better, Colin takes Martina's loss as a "Guess who is going to be in a bad mood for the night", Michael loves me and Timmbo will probably ring me later to gloat :(...sigh..I have it all :rolleyes: :p :p

Adrian
Jan 26th, 2002, 05:25 PM
But, as my 2 angels are asleep already, I intend to join them...good night Pumpkin :D

Kisha
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:07 PM
yeah take care sweetie!:kiss: :kiss:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Hey guys! :wavey: Lol, Kisha mentioned me in here... :o I wasn't ganging up again you sweetie. :o I was *cough* being me...? :angel: lol, j/k honey! :kiss: You know I love ya! :D

Adrian!! :sad: I know what you mean... :sad: I woke up at 3 in the morning to follow the match... :sad: I was so happy when she was serving for you know what... and then my heart broke... :( It took me several hours before I wanted to come online... I'm not very happy.. but I'll get over it! :) Us, the Martians are fighters, just like Marti! ;) :kiss:

Ps. Man, it was nice to hear that you lil bro whispered to you! You have taught him well! :) Lil Michael is sooo right, we still have the French! ;)

Adrian
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:22 AM
I feel really flat today, hate to think what Martina is feeling...although she seems quite well going by her interview :D

Kisha
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:22 PM
thats good! Martina needs to stay positive!! she seems like a very nice girl!

Barrie_Dude
Oct 31st, 2005, 10:42 PM
Just wanted to bump