PDA

View Full Version : First Crushes

shirley
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:15 AM
Right peeps, I want details on your first crushes.

Mine is Tom Cruise in Top Gun! That was 15 years ago God I feel sooooooooo old!

http://celebritiespictures.supereva.it/cruise/017.jpg

:hearts:

timmbo
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:35 AM
My first crush was my little league baseball coach. He was fresh outta college and did this just in his spare time. He was so handsome and nice to us. I remember that I had dreams about him even when I got older.

Princess Fiona
Jan 26th, 2002, 01:56 AM
The Harket was my first crush. :D When did "Take On Me" come out? OMG, I'm feeling old, too!

Maajken
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:01 AM
Tom Cruise in Coctail :drool:

Barrie_Dude
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:57 AM
Lori Bertoncelli. In my 6th grade class.

irma
Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:18 AM
my first crush was on a rabbit called nijntje, I was 2;)

then when I was 6 I had a crush on a boy in the 7th grade:)

irma
Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:19 AM
o yeah I also had a crush in between on a singer of a popgroup when I was 3;)

I guess I was early;)

Monica@53
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:07 AM
i'm sure i had a crush earlier than this but i had a real hot crush on my sixth grade teacher when i was in his clas..... mmmm mmmm mmmm..... his pecks....mmmmm mmmm..... i can't remember if i had a crush any earlier than that but i'm sure i did..... actually i think it was sixth grade when it all started happening cos there are two guys i remember i had crushes on in my class and i got to sit next to both of them at some point during that year!

i-girl
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:44 AM
my first crush was at 6 years old, with a boy in my class in the first grade. his name was Eyal and he was so cute, that even today when I look at my childhood pictures I think "man, I had good taste". he was very close with this girl who lived next door to him, and when I asked him to come to my house and play he said he was playing with her... but I met him at a party 3 years ago, and reminded him of this, and he said "what? I must have been crazy". he said he would definitely play with me today;) . too bad his girlfriend was there, he's still so cute. at least I got closure :p.

Zamboni
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:50 PM
I was 4. He too. You won't get to know more ;)

YSL
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:55 PM
It was prolly an orange crush.. :P

Nah, it was the teaching assistant at my junior school

veryborednow
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:17 PM
Reception, so 4 years old. We were getting changed for PE, he took all his clothes off when getting changed, instead of leaving his pants on :o all the girls screamed, I was pretty much sold by then :p

ASV_FAN
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:39 PM
I kinda embarrassed to say mine lol :o

The first person I can remember taking notice and thinking I really fancied them was...Peter Andre :rolleyes:

I was 12 when the 'Mysterious Girl' video was released and I thought he was totally gorgeous. Can't think of any earlier than that but there must've been some.

vw43
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:51 PM
My first crush was in first grade - he was my friends twin brother - I held hands with him at recess...

Jetta
Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:59 PM
My first crush was on Kevin's cousin Chase who used to live near me in Southern Seattle back in 2nd grade *sigh* Wonder what happened to him? :confused:

Keith
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:58 PM
Hmm, my first crush was Tiffany! The singer...

But, my first crush on a guy was when I was in like 6th grade, I was crying because someone was making fun of me, I ran home and some guy stopped me, and calmed me down. He even gave me his number (HAHA) to make sure I got home ok. He just seemed concerned...But I always remember that, and he was a nice guy! I never called him. He was probably like 18, and Im sure his concern was not perverted!