PDA

View Full Version : Maggie Maleeva R16 or bust cheering thread!

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 21st, 2003, 06:20 PM
Go Maggie!! Stay healthy and play vs Chanda in the R16, then you can beat her, i knoe you cna Maggie, you played awesoem so far on gass, you can do it!! MOSCOW FORM!!!!

MAURO
Jun 21st, 2003, 07:28 PM
i think Paola Suarez will win over Maggie in the second round

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 22nd, 2003, 12:01 AM
this is to encourage maggie, please keep the negatives abotu her some where else, or to bring cheeers for suarez make a thread of hers

ghosts
Jun 22nd, 2003, 07:37 AM
right, Maggie&MomoFan ;)

Good luck Maggie and please be healthy :kiss: :hearts:

HotSpot
Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:24 AM
right !! this thread for Magiie... !
( where is gogomagie..?? )

Miss Thang
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:59 AM
Miss Maggie is d-d-dangerous so Miss Chanda better be ready. If her confidence is high, we may just see Miss Maggie in the semi's. Believe, girl, believe! :kiss:

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:25 PM
:worship: I agree, Maggie is in good form and for anyone wondering, her matchwas moved to court 9 if you wantto to follow the scores and cant find it. go Maggie, i qwant you to paly chanda!!! :hearts: :kiss:

ghosts
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:20 PM
Maggie won 6-0 6-1 !!!

Great win, I love to see Maggie winning so convincingly :D :D :D

Go Maggie and good luck against Suarez ;)

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:36 PM
Nice for Maggei to habve an easy win after all her 3 setters :eek:. I think shell beat paola in a semi close 2 sets maybe 6-3 6-4, i really hope she can, seems like the injurey was ok, barnas tough too!!! Im nervous that she plays too much with doubles and singles so maybe if she lost in doubles it wouldnt be so bad now that shes playing a lot of singles matches. Go Maggie, Paola Next!! :hearts: :bounce: :worship:

MAURO
Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:39 PM
this thread is for everybody who wants to say something
i say that i expect Paola win over Maggie
and i like Maggie so much and i am happy for her triumph in Birmingham but i love Paola and i think she is a very good player
cheers to Maggie and Momo fan

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:43 PM
this is for someone to say somthign positive for maggie, its great that you have your opinion of paola over maggei but obvilously everyone in here disagrees, its great for you to cheer paola on at wimbeldon, but MAKE A THREAD FOR HER, dont do it here

ghosts
Jun 24th, 2003, 04:43 AM
this is for someone to say somthign positive for maggie, its great that you have your opinion of paola over maggei but obvilously everyone in here disagrees, its great for you to cheer paola on at wimbeldon, but MAKE A THREAD FOR HER, dont do it here
Yes! This is Maggie's Cheering Thread ! ;) ;)

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Good luck tomorrow Maggie, your first up tomorrow so maybe you will be on TV, win Mags!

Miss Thang
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:06 PM

You tell 'em, Miss Canada! :kiss:

Do your thing Miss Maggie! :kiss:

treufreund
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Go Maggie Go!!

ghosts
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:14 AM
Good luck tomorrow Maggie, your first up tomorrow so maybe you will be on TV, win Mags!
I don't think there is camera on Court 4 :(

we have local coverage in Bulgaria but again we won't see Maggie :sad:

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 25th, 2003, 04:13 PM
i cant beleve she lost to paoloa suarex on grass, thats pitiful, she lost 3 games in 3 sets and then f*ing blows it, whats wrong with her

ghosts
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:46 PM
:eek: :sad:

Does anyone know if Maggie is injured?

Julian
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:31 AM
Sighh another loss at a grand slam..Im sure we can blame it on the injury this time lol

GOOD LUCK IN DUBS!

MAURO
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:37 AM
i told you that

Maggie&MomoFan
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:11 AM
your really rude to gloat this win, we would not gloat if maggei had won, so why do you do this to us, we are sad, yoyu are happy but there no ned to brag, espeicaly bc maggie had to play badly to lose to paola on grass

ghosts
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:40 AM
bravo, MAURO :o