PDA

View Full Version : Momo is out

Yoel etc.
Jun 20th, 2003, 09:50 AM
from eurosport.com

France's Amelie Mauresmo pulls out of Wimbledon due to a torn muscle

samhatz
Jun 20th, 2003, 09:52 AM
NO NO NO NO - there goes her chance of maintaining a strong presence in the Top 10 - only 2 GS in 2003!

I think Amelie will retire young. She doesn't seem to have the drive of the others - she's far more content living life instead!

NicoMary
Jun 20th, 2003, 09:52 AM
from eurosport.com

France's Amelie Mauresmo pulls out of Wimbledon due to a torn muscle

Strange :confused: :sad: :eek:

Wojtek
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:11 AM
:sad: :sad:

galadriel
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:19 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Linnie
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:43 AM
FSPC!!! :( :( :( :sad: :sad: :sad:

Caoimhe
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:52 AM
I think Amelie will retire young. She doesn't seem to have the drive of the others - she's far more content living life instead!

:sad: :sad: :sad: no Momo :sad: :sad: :sad: means no me at Wimbledon.

I believe she has plenty of DRIVE left in her

mauresmofan
Jun 20th, 2003, 01:43 PM
NO NO NO NO - there goes her chance of maintaining a strong presence in the Top 10 - only 2 GS in 2003!

I know she gets a lot of injuries but her dropping out of the top ten is not possible she has a huge lead over Chanda and Jenn so I don't even think that she will drop a place. She will lose loads of points but she can rest up get better and come back brighter than before!

Miss Thang
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:04 AM
Miss Momo! Ya know girlfriend, there are times when I think you were born on Friday the 13th. :mad: It's just never easy with you girl but I'm still in your corner. We'll miss you but we know you'll be back! :kiss: