PDA

View Full Version : Documentary on Amelie

Underdog
Jun 14th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Does anyone know about a documentary (on Amelie) that was filmed? Did anyone see it? How was it?

Thanks for any info.

jd
Jun 20th, 2003, 12:17 PM
i've never seen one. Every tennis documentary i saw is trying to ignore Amelie.

Sonja
Jun 20th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Her documentary was supposed to be aired in France in May. I haven't heard as to whether anyone saw it or taped it.

Underdog
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Kinda hard to believe that no French fans posted about seeing the documentary. I'm really curious as to how the documentary turned out. I had heard that a North American production company wanted to produce their own docu on Mauresmo, but were turned down because she had already done this one.

It would have been nice to see something that focused on Mauresmo that was not solely a French language program.

~Binbin~
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm a French Momosapiens living in France and I think I have seen that documentary you are talking about because it was aired in May here (if I'm not mistaken)! I've registered only a few days ago and didn't see the post until today! Ooops, sorry! ;)
Anyway, the documentary was awesome, and showed pictures of her in her house in Switzerland, taking out the dog, training on the court, running with her physical trainer, at the doctor with Nathalie Dechy (and she explains to us the injury she had on her knee), working out ... and so much more! Unfortunately, I can't remember everything, so I'll have to watch it again as soon as I can because a friend of mine recorded it.
Anyway, Amélie is so beautiful and nice in that documentary (as always)! Because she shows us quite intimate stuff (her house and everything), we can feel really close to her! :hearts:
I hope I've just given you some info. See you all!

Sonja
Aug 15th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Thanks for sharing with us. I hadn't yet found anyone who'd had a chance to see it.