PDA

View Full Version : who is the bigger jerk?

frigid_bitch
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:48 PM
a person who dumps you through email

OR

a person who dumps you through the phone

:rolleyes: :kiss: :rolleyes: :kiss:

Kisha
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:23 AM
the person who sets his friend to do it for them.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:28 AM
OR a guy who writes it all down on a piece of paper.. pass it through the class, so everybody can see it before the person it actually concerns.

per4ever
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:31 AM
the email one...

Marri, you are talking about kids :p

marshmellow
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:47 AM
no, the guy who just disappears and doesn't even talk to you about it so at first you have no clue at all what's going on, whether he disappeared into the bermuda triangle or got abducted by aliens or just fell off a cliff...

Kisha
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:52 AM
Marshmellow - it must be that guy! you are right!

but i hate the guy who says i need space, or its not you its me or the worst - i think we should see other people.

frigid_bitch
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:14 AM
the guy who just disappears and doesn't even talk to you about it so at first you have no clue at all what's going on, whether he disappeared into the bermuda triangle or got abducted by aliens or just fell off a cliff...

oooh, that really gets into my skin.

they're making us stupid!

marshmellow
Jan 25th, 2002, 08:50 AM
i mean, if you're gonna break up with someone, atleast be decent enough to talk to them about it. no matter how much you think things are not gonna work out anymore, you don't just disappear on someone! i've spent hours comforting some friends over this. and if i get a hold of the guy?! ooooh, i would have killed them had they not been friends of mine as well!!!

God, if someone does that to me, and i just see him with some new girl, im gonna go right over to them and start saying "good news. i talked to the doctor. he says you can still get cured, just make sure you use that cream every two hours." and then i look at her and go "ohmigod, forgive my manners. im his ex. things just didn't work out. he had problems.....ok, i have to go so i'll see you guyz..."

a few steps away then..."you'll come visit the kids right? i mean it's been two weeks...."

and then i don't turn back anymore...

Crazy Canuck
Jan 25th, 2002, 01:02 PM
How about the person who does it over not just the phone, but the answering machine?

Ouch.

frigid_bitch
Jan 25th, 2002, 02:40 PM
marshmellow

oooh, that's nice :kiss: spoken like a true diva (just like angelica)

becca

yeah, and when you see the guy you feel like ramming your machine down his throat or butthole where his brain obviously is :kiss:

frigid_bitch
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:45 PM
:kiss:

Imelda
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:21 PM
A person who dumps you for your mother! Harumph!

frigid_bitch
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:50 PM
you know hon, i think i'm gonna get along well with you ;)

Imelda
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:02 PM
And I you deary. :kiss: ;)

frigid_bitch
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:08 PM
;)

Crazy Canuck
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:02 AM
Frigid Bitch - It didn't actually happen to me, but if my boyfreind had broken up with me in similar fashion I would have reacted with much more vigar than my freind did.

She just got really upset and threw all his stuff out.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who would be sure to share my pain with him :D

Justin
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:50 AM
I am with Marshmellow. That is how I was dumped for the first time. It was horrible :(

And, marsh, who is that a pic of in your avetar? It looks 100% like my best friend. Literally, 100%. It is uncanny.

anton
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:54 AM
email, did he also send you a virsus?

SilK
Jan 22nd, 2007, 05:52 PM
email, did he also send you a virsus?

that's actually a great idea to send someone when they break up with you through e-mail. sweet justice... call it cyberkarma! :devil:

Grohl
Jan 22nd, 2007, 05:54 PM
the guy who ends a relationship by email, with readingconfirmation :p

James
Jan 22nd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Why was this 2002 thread dug up? :shrug:

mandy7
Jan 22nd, 2007, 06:02 PM
Cause Silas wanted to! Deal with it!

*storms off to printer*

James
Jan 22nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
Cause Silas wanted to! Deal with it!

*storms off to printer*

It was just a question my dear, no need to get your knickers in a twist. :p

It still does not explain why he wanted to though.

SilK
Jan 22nd, 2007, 08:21 PM
It still does not explain why he wanted to though.

I had a free five minutes, I went to the last page of threads in NT, I was the title of this thread, read the first message and well, some more messages and I thought I'd reply. The end.

*abby*
Jan 22nd, 2007, 09:20 PM
the person who dumps you by text cos you cant really fit many words in one text so you get no explanation or anything. its especially bad if the words arent just it's over, but theyre it's over because im sleeping with your best friend
spineless.
altho perhaps it was because he knew that if he did it in person id have ripped his bollocks off!

miffedmax
Jan 22nd, 2007, 09:24 PM
I got dumped by answering machine once.

I had a roommate at the time. He got home first and played the messages.

Boy, was that awkward. But breakups are just bush-league nasty. Go through a divorce if you really want to see sombody's dark side.

¤CharlDa¤
Jan 23rd, 2007, 02:24 AM
By phone for me is better than email. I mean at least the reaction is instant. Email is just a way to do it without dealing with the short-term consequences of a burst of emotion. Weak in my opinion.

jbeacinu
Jan 23rd, 2007, 04:42 AM
Haha funny you should ask :)

I one had a girlfriend who was a rebound...so I was in a chatroom one day with all my friends in it and I asked one of them in a seperate message to copy and paste this in the chatroom so she would dump her for me

She left the chatroom and went to go cry...that's all I'll say

SelesFan70
Jan 23rd, 2007, 05:08 AM
The person that doesn't tell you he's breaking up with you until you come home to find his legs up in the air on YOUR bed. :mad:

James
Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:11 AM
I had a free five minutes, I went to the last page of threads in NT, I was the title of this thread, read the first message and well, some more messages and I thought I'd reply. The end.

Fair enough.

star
Jan 23rd, 2007, 12:54 PM
Phone, but that's because I have an aversion to talking on the phone. And email gives you more time to prepare your attack! :armed:

tennislover
Jan 23rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
yeah, and when you see the guy you feel like ramming your machine down his throat or butthole where his brain obviously is :kiss:

:haha:

mapaliey
Jan 23rd, 2007, 02:47 PM
the person dump u after u get pregnant......