PDA

View Full Version : Website Closure

King Aaron
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Some of you might have already notice that the domain www.annapistolesi.com re-directs you automatically to www.wtaworld.com. It is with much regret that I announce the closure of Anna Pistolesi's website.

Since the opening of the website, I myself along with Karen, Mike, Nimi and Kerry have dedicated most of our time to ensure the fans get the best coverage and latest news on Anna. We sincerely hope you have enjoyed the content and news posted on the website.

However, all is not lost as the message board, Anna and The Smash Pistols! will remain here and it will be functioning as long as WTAworld is still around.

We hope you continue to post here and support Anna. Your time and support is very much appreciated.

Aaron

Messenger
Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the site :)

Johno_uk
Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:05 PM
Aww, that's a shame. But well done on the good work!

I don't know that much about Anna but was womdering whether she is officially now just Pistolesi or Smashnova-Pistolesi.

Also on anothether toatlly random point, does the fact that the square beneath my name is black mean that i am bad? Other people have a different colour. ;-)

King Aaron
Jul 7th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Well, now she is officially Anna Pistolesi. At least that's what I'm led to believe. ;)

No, you are only bad when you want to be bad. Seriously, you just have that feature turned off.