PDA

View Full Version : Kim vs Justine Match

jbone_0307
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Right now Both of them are hitting the ball like Juniors;(.

jbone_0307
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:12 PM
and why doesn't John McEnroe Shut up!@@ He nevers compliments Venus or Serena. Oh but Justines backhand is the best in the Mens and Womans OOH PLEASE. So Venus 1st 120+ mph isn't the best weapon.

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:14 PM
johns fav playa is Justine thats why!

jbone_0307
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:20 PM
yeah definately. He dont support Venus and Serena and their from the same country lol, but he will support some skinny bitch from belgium. As for the crowd for today their are mannerable today. You dont hear a single peep from them during the match@!

selesfan
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:22 PM
The match is pretty boring so far, Kim is playing too defensively. Looks like Justine will be the winner.

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:24 PM
LOL! wait till midway in second!

selesfan
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:27 PM
So happy we are being treated to this exciting match. :rolleyes:

jbone_0307
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Yeah foreal. I think im gonna go back to sleep. GO KIM CLIJSTERS!!!! Im hoping that the match would be a quickie so they can show the Justine/Serena match, but im surprised that they havent showed what happened. Shows how much patriotism John and Mary have when their support the belgium and not an American because their black. :( :D

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:35 PM
fuck kim 6-0!

selesfan
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:35 PM
The 1st year in awhile that NBC has live coverage and the match is boring as hell.

Schalckske
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:45 PM
I haven't said anytihing about all those williams finals before, because i knew this was gonna happen.
I'm just gonna say that now, they are sure there's gonna be a belgian to win a gs and they both want to be it. this puts a lot of pressure on them, as they both havent won a slam yet. that's why they, IMO, play too defensive, they just don't want to lose.
Seems justine for the moment handles this pressure the best, but it is a fact that its boring..;

Freewoman33
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Why is Kim letting that cheater demolish her? I don't understand.

Schalckske
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:50 PM
Why is Kim letting that cheater demolish her? I don't understand.

why did it took you so long for making again such a low reply

Mrs. Peel
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:51 PM
This match is atrociously boring! I can't believe I got up for this lol

Since Kim looks like the "underdog" will they turn on Justine?!?!? :rolleyes:

It is putting me to sleep...I'm going to turn it off it Kim doesn't step it up and make this good...I've never seen her play so passively :confused:

I guess I'll get in some extra cello practise in...