View Full Version : Eleni Daniilidou website

AleOrtu
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:51 AM
www.daniilidou.com

AleOrtu
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:55 AM
Hello :wavey:

I am Catriel, webmaster of www.daniilidou.com

In this thread Iīll post the latest updates in the site, like photos addeds, articles, etc.
And you can post suggestions or tell me about mistakes, in case that youīre too lazy to send me an email :p

I think that Lena deserves the best website I can make, so if you see something is missing or wrong or bad, just post it here, please.
Thank youuu! And enjoy it.

AleOrtu
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:59 AM
Iīll start with a notice: Last 6/6/2003 the site passed the record of 20,000 visitors (entering from the main page) just two weeks before the first year! Iīm very happy!

Updates
-4 photo gallerys from Roland Garros
-2 new articles (theyīre old but they are new in the site)
-as usual, head to head updated, ranking points page too, season 2003, news.

galadriel
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Congrats to you :kiss: Your site is great :D

pathfinder
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Very nice job Catriel! :)
Thanks a lot! :kiss: :angel:

Currently i can't access the site :fiery: ..but i have visited it quite a few times in the past! ;)

And you can post suggestions or tell me about mistakes, in case that you/re too lazy to send me an email

ok. :wavey:

AleOrtu
Jun 12th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Hello Pathfinder :wavey: Thank you!

I donīt understand why you canīt enter the site :eek:
I had some problems last January because I exeded the bandwith limit That is a limit of bytes transfer that my server allows to my site and this week the visitors amount jumped from 50 visitors/day (more or less) to 600 :)
So the server stopped the site two times. But I fixed it moving the pictures (pictures is what more bytes transfer need) to another site. It seems the pictures are still there but they are in another server ;)
I didnīt have any acces problem since there, and nobody else told me about that. Please try again and tell me because I want that everybody can surf Eleniīs site.

Iīll update Birmingham info tonight because Iīm at my job now.
Iīll put the score of third round match (Lena def. Pisnik 6-4 1-6 6-2) next round info (quarters vs. Tanasugarn)
Update head to heads, news, ,etc.

pathfinder
Jun 13th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Hello Pathfinder :wavey: Thank you!
I donīt understand why you canīt enter the site :eek:

Catriel! :wavey:

Everything ok now!No need to worry! ;)

AleOrtu
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:40 AM
30 pictures!
I have uploaded 30 picture from yesterday match (Wimbledon first round with Jelena Kostanic) that a fan sent me. They are great, he was very close and he has an excellent camera.
Take a look: www.daniilidou.com

AleOrtu
Jul 3rd, 2003, 05:01 PM
Updated :yippee:

- New Gallery from Auckland (8 pictures)
- 4 New articles from Auckland ASB Classic

You see, Iīm updating from the start of the season, next is Sydney and Australian Open, but current tournament too, of course. Palermo in this case.

Still thinking how to complete the doubles page, I still need a lot of information I canīt find

Working, working, working :smash:

AleOrtu
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:24 AM
Lena was resting and the site too :p
Well, I have added info about Stanford Open.

AleOrtu
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:54 AM
Iīm afraid I will not feel good enough to work in the site these days, please forgive me all Lenaīs fans.
I donīt know if Iīll be posting here around, Iīm in the worst moment in my life, and nothing has sense for me now.
Forgive me.
(for those who asked me, my mother has died last monday night, Iīm devasted, my heart is broken and my soul too).

AleOrtu
Aug 21st, 2003, 07:58 AM
Well, life still goes on.
This is the first update since my mothersīs dead. Tennis makes me think in other things anyway.

I added an article about Eleniīs concussion (the same article which link is in this forum) and as usual, ranking page, info about US Open news updated.
Still have to update head to head and Iīm still working in doubles page, be patiente.
Enjoy it.

Princess Fiona
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:51 AM
:) Thank you so much for your work with the site Catriel... Again, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother.
Fiona

AleOrtu
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:20 PM
3 US Open galleries added

AleOrtu
Jan 20th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I have added 17 pictures from Australian Open 2004
First round (2 days ago) :D

elinas
Sep 4th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Update

AleOrtu
Sep 18th, 2004, 09:21 PM
updated ;)

forever_rafter
Sep 19th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Excellent :worship:

elinas
Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:27 AM
updated ;)
update the www.daniilidou.com

AleOrtu
Jan 4th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Updates are coming, little by little! :)

forever_rafter
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Finally Ale ;) Did you get e-card from me?

AleOrtu
Jun 22nd, 2005, 06:34 AM
Updated!

(men at work, walk carefully on it, my tools are all around the place :p)
Still working, but itīs updated!

forever_rafter
Jun 22nd, 2005, 12:40 PM
just about time my friend ;)